• 締切済み

和訳して下さい!!

英語が得意な方 和訳して頂けますか?! お手数お掛けしますがお願いかさます。 a friend at work was very upset with me last Friday He misunderstand me But now he won’t talk to me, it makes me feel bad. was only misunderstanding Then you were upset with me yesterday.. Maybe it’s my fault. I need to be more responsible.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

この前の金曜に、仕事仲間の機嫌を損ねた  彼は私を誤解している(ここの文法ちょっと変です)  しかし彼は私に話をしないから気持ち悪い。ただの誤解なのに  昨日はあなたも私に腹を立てていたね。  悪いのは私かも、私はもっと責任を取らなくてはならない。  (二行目はmisunderstood が自然ですが misunderstands でもいいと思います)

• skydaddy
  • ベストアンサー率51% (388/748)
回答No.1

先週の金曜日、職場の友人が私に非常に怒っていた。 彼は私を誤解している。 しかし今は彼は私に話をしません。それに私は気分が悪くなります。それは誤解だけだったのに。 それで、あなたは昨日私に怒っていた。 たぶんそれは私のせいです。私はもっ​​と(私の行動に)責任もたなければいけない。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 1.He told me not to go out alone at night. 2.He didn't tell me to stop playing the video game at once. 3. I could hardly understand the foreigner's rapid English. 4.Few people believed that he was innocent of the crime. 5.He is seldom absent from school. 6.Ihope it won't be rainy to tomorrow. お願いします。

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

some guy called me on Wednesday and said my friend had told him that I might be interested in some event.. But he didn't tell me what the event was about because he said he wants to talk to me about it in person.. So we decided to meet next weeks Wednesday. It sounded a bit suspicious so I invited a friend to go with me. But yesterday I found out he's my friends' boyfriend, so I'm not so worried anymore (^_^;) Yesterday was my parents' 25 year anniversary. Dad always sends mom roses if he's at work, but now he contacted me and said his internet at work is not working so he asked me to order 25 roses for mom and also send her a card with a romantic poem (in Spanish of course). And he only contacted me like 2 days before the anniversary day and I was really busy during those days Q__Q I managed to do everything though, but it was a bit strange to be looking for a love poem for my mom, lol. She's the one who could've gotten me a work placement in Tokyo but I refused it later. But now she said its good that I didnt take the job because they had some problems there and that its better for me to just find a company in Kansai area. And she said there was one company where she has connections to, so she will most likely help me with that. Yay (^O^)

• 直接話法から間接話法へ

He said to me,“What is the matter with you?” この文を直接話法から間接話法に直した時、 (1)He asked me what was the matter with me. (2)He asked me what the matter was with me. (1)ではなく(2)となるのはどうしてですか? what は主語にはならないのでしょうか。 英和辞典に、 I explained to her what was the matter. という文が載っていましたが、この文との違いがよく分かりません・・・ 分かりやすく教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします I flew downstairs and turned around as if on a stage,posing and smiling,modeling my new coat for my father who was paying attention to me and telling me how pretty I looked. then he said he wanted me to model the hat,too. “No,Daddy,I just want to show you the coat. Just look at the coat on me!” I said,still swimming around the hallway and trying to avoid the subject of the missing hat. I knew the hat was history. He was giggling,and I thought I was cute and loved because he was laughing and playing with me. We went around a couple times about the hat,and in the middle of his laugh,he slapped me. He slapped me hard on the face, and I didn't understand why. At the sharp sound of his hand on my face,my mother shouted,“Mike! What are you doing! What are you doing ! ”She was breathless and surprised. His anger pierced both my mother and me. I just stood there holding my hand to my burning cheek,crying. And then he took my new hat out of his coat pocket.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をよろしくお願いします! The voyage was hard. He had many windless days when his boat did not move at all. Sometimes he fell ill and was filled with worries. He was all alone on the ocean. There was no one to tell him what to do. But he got over the difficulties and, 94 days later, he arrived in San Francisco.

• 和訳が分かりません。

I was starting to worry that maybe something had happened but I also know that you are a student, too, so I also thought maybe it had something to do with that. 和訳が分かりません。 上記のI also ...の部分がいまいち訳せません。 全文は下記です。 すいませんがお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳をお願いします He had found it lying in the street,and as he looked at me over the top of his glasses,he said,“Maybe now you'll learn not to be careless and lose things.” I 'm a grown woman now,and I still lose things. I'm still careless. But what my father taught me that day was not a lesson of responsibility. I learned not to believe his laughter.Because even his laughter hurt.

• 和訳お願いします。

This song makes me stronger than ever before. I said good-bye to him. No matter how bad I feel about, how deeply I think of him, He will not come back again no more. Good luck four-leaf clover didn't bring happiness to us. maybe,If he is now grinning and making excuses for the flirt, But I don't mind even if to someone get laughed at. I truly loved him, certain fact every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure. But I will never look back to the past and move on and on. 長文ですみません。 おかしな文があったら教えてほしいです_(._.)_ 宜しくお願いします。

• どう訳せばいいのか

ビッキーカーの歌でWith pen in handの歌詞で訳が分からない所があります。 それはmiss meです歌詞では2ヶ所でています。 Then maybe she won't miss me. Maybe she won't miss me 娘を思う母親の気持ちを表現していると思うのですが?

• 話法教えてください

1誤りを正しての書き直し When he said to me what is the matter with me,I said him that I have not slept well. →When he asked me what was the matter with me ,I (    ) that I had not slept. 2文意が同じになるように He said to her , "Why didn't you attend the party?" = He asked(                                 ). 3話法を変えて 3-1Ken said ," What's wrong with you, Jon ?"・・・・"I have a headance," said Jon. →Ken asked Jon what was wrong wtih (  ). Jon (    ) (    )had a headance. 3-2He said to me ,"Let me do it ." →He asked me to let (   ) do it. 4直接・間接話法に 彼は私に「明日は忙しいから行けないよ」と昨夜言っていた 直接→Last night , he said to me ,"I won't go (    )because I will be busy ." 間接→Last night , he told me he wouldn't go (    )because I would be busy . よろしくお願いします