This song makes me stronger than ever before

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I said good-bye to him, but no matter how bad I feel about it or how deeply I think of him, he will not come back again.
  • The good luck four-leaf clover didn't bring happiness to us, maybe because he is now grinning and making excuses for flirting.
  • But even if someone laughs at me, I don't mind because I truly loved him. Every moment spent with him is a moment I treasure. But now, I will never look back to the past and move on.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします。

This song makes me stronger than ever before. I said good-bye to him. No matter how bad I feel about, how deeply I think of him, He will not come back again no more. Good luck four-leaf clover didn't bring happiness to us. maybe,If he is now grinning and making excuses for the flirt, But I don't mind even if to someone get laughed at. I truly loved him, certain fact every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure. But I will never look back to the past and move on and on. 長文ですみません。 おかしな文があったら教えてほしいです_(._.)_ 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

この歌は私を前よりずっと強くしてくれる     私は彼と別れた     私がいくら傷ついても、彼のことをどんなに深く思っていても     彼は帰って来ない     幸福の四葉のクローバーは私たちに何の幸せも持って来なかった     多分、もし彼が今ニタニタと笑い彼女に言い訳をしているとしても     誰かに笑われても、私は平気だ     私は本当に彼を愛した     あなたと過ごしたひと時ひと時は私の宝だったと思う、これは確かな事実だ。     でも私は済んだことには振り向かない、先へ進み続けるのだ

ami0819
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます_(._.)_助かります☆ ちなみに 「多分、もし彼が今ニタニタと笑い彼女に言い訳をしているとしても」 のところを 「今頃、彼は(あれは暇つぶしの遊びだったんだよ!)と笑っているかもしれない。」に直したいのですが、良かったら教えてください_(._.)_

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

下記の文章なのですが、和訳をお願いします。 よろしくお願いいします。 I totally understand you and I did tell him that you have alot on your mind right now.... I will tell him when you are ready to contact him, you will.. Any help you need just let me know.... He is one of my best friends and is cool. Take care and my heart goes out to all.... I told you before but when your ready you can post on the stern group about how Japan is coping there....... My prayers go out to all....keep in touch....

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします If however, there is a wind blowing and your scent is carried away, he will back at you as a stranger, until you come close enough for him to smell and recognize you. お願いします!

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分は意訳していただけると ありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 People sometimes want to know if they could have met this before. If they have met in the past, or in childhood, or if he associated with the family or neighborhood or is a total stranger. There is an ancient system of astrology, which I have not yet fully tested It has to do with the houses that the ruling planet of the seventh house falls in. Whether it is a cadent house, I. e. falling off the angles of the chart, or a Succeeded house and so on. The ruling planet of your house of marriage is considered succeedent. Your soul mate has a need for emotional security. He is concerned about establishing roots and a stable life pattern. He often turns to the past, though it doesn’t necessarily mean you already know him. It can mean that he is future but if you break up, he will return to will look back to the past for relationship and people he has known before. Traditionally astrology teaches that when you first meet he will be a complete stranger but something about him, or the place or the relationship will be reminiscent of the past. You will feel as though it is familiar, or you know him, or like a memory from something or somewhere you cannot quite recall.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

先ほどの再投稿となりますが、翻訳をしていただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The element of air was on your fifth house. This indicates that it is through conversation or words and communication, letters, that you will determine what your partner is really like. You will seem actively involved impressed attentive or friendly towards him because of your conversation or interesting the communications exchanged between you, but inwardly you’ll keep your distance still, and you will stay in control emotionally, no matter how intuitively, instinctively and mysteriously or irresistibly you find yourself drawn to him, you’ll try and be objective until you form an opinion. This will not be easy because he will seem like a man who is not ordinary, who can touch and inspire your soul with his originality, invisible strands of strange powerful feelings. He will feel so different to anyone you have every known before, that you will think it wonderful to have met him at all. Meeting him will be exciting. But you’ll try and control yourself and to view it coolly and sensibly. So there is a kind of duality going on, two levels, what you feel and how you act when you meet, each may be different.

• 和訳して下さい

Upon receiving the message from the messenger,Hamlet quickly started for his mother's chambers.On his way there,he passed by the king's room.Hamlet peeked in and saw Claudius on his knees looking up toward Heaven.The king was praying,and Hamlet could hear what he was saying.“Forgive me,dear Lord,for the terrible crimes I have committeed,"Claudius begged God.Hamlet saw that Claudius was alone in the room.This time,there were no guards to protect him.I can kill him right now,thought the young prince.But wait,he said to himself.If Claudius dies now while he is praying,God will forgive him,and Claudius will go to Heaven.But I want him to suffer in Hell forever.I'll wait for a better opportunity.Hamlet then went on to his mother's room.The meeting with his mother wasn't really private.There was a spy in her chambers.The king had ordered his old adviser Polonius to hide behind the curtains. Polonius was to listen to the conversation between Hamlet and Queen Gertrude and then pass on everything he heard to the king.

• 英文の和訳希望

下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分はないと思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He will look at you with a strange gaze, eyes that seem to look deep into your soul. And a disorientation, a meeting or minds. And this will be love. Like a fascinating moment frozen in time. It will register on some other level. And all next day and day after you will think of him, your thoughts will return to linger over him, without you control. He will think of you, in the same way. He will remember you. Without really knowing it a new chapter in your life, and his will begin that day. You will recognize him, not only from the descriptions but because something in the depth of your soul will be so irresistibly drawn to him. The deep mind will know even if the conscious mind does not. It is always the way. Yet this is just a glance, the look of love.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I'm in a Loving Relationship, but I'm Obsessed With Another Man Women throw themselves at him, and I've sworn him off numerous times. But then he tells me how much he needs me. .. Women throw themselves at him, and I've sworn him off numerous times.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

映画のとあるシーンです。 普通の人とは違う特殊なものが見える人が、オカルトショップを経営しています。 その店に、変わった男が訪ねてきました。 その時のことを、経営者が思い出しながら話している、という状況です。 He came to my shop. He said he sees it too. He said I can help him stop what's coming... ... that what I saw is salvation. A salvation that some people wants to stop. He said I can help him and I should see what he sees to understand. What I saw was those he killed a long time ago and those he will kill in the future. He just looked at me, sad, and said that he knows my decision before I even say it. He gave me this mashine. He said to use it if the vision changes back.

• これ和訳出来ますか?

これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 アメリカで二番目の富豪であるウォーレン・バフェットとビルゲイツの対談イベントの場面です。 Buffett: Bill can change clothes in the car. That's why we don't insure him at Geico incidentally. But he has a little of that habit left. So, but the habits you developーand then I go back to the other thing is have the right heroes. I mean I've always been lucky in that respect. And if, you know,if youーthe people you look up to are going to form your vision of what the world ー you know, how you want to be in later life.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします One day my father came home from work and called me downstairs from my room. He bent down to my size and hugged me,and asked me if I would try on my new coat and hat and model them for him. Upstairs I ran,two steps at a time,( 1 )to put on a fashion show for my father. I threw on the coat,but I couldn't find the hat. I nervously looked under my bed and it the closet,but it was nowhere. Maybe he wouldn't notice that I wasn't wearing it.