• ベストアンサー
  • 暇なときにでも

和訳して下さい

Upon receiving the message from the messenger,Hamlet quickly started for his mother's chambers.On his way there,he passed by the king's room.Hamlet peeked in and saw Claudius on his knees looking up toward Heaven.The king was praying,and Hamlet could hear what he was saying.“Forgive me,dear Lord,for the terrible crimes I have committeed,"Claudius begged God.Hamlet saw that Claudius was alone in the room.This time,there were no guards to protect him.I can kill him right now,thought the young prince.But wait,he said to himself.If Claudius dies now while he is praying,God will forgive him,and Claudius will go to Heaven.But I want him to suffer in Hell forever.I'll wait for a better opportunity.Hamlet then went on to his mother's room.The meeting with his mother wasn't really private.There was a spy in her chambers.The king had ordered his old adviser Polonius to hide behind the curtains. Polonius was to listen to the conversation between Hamlet and Queen Gertrude and then pass on everything he heard to the king.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数83
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5903)

使者から伝言を受け取るとすぐ、ハムレットは彼の母の部屋へと急いで向かいました。その途中で、彼は王の部屋を通りがかりました。ハムレットが中を覗くと、クラウディウスがひざまづいて天を見上げているのが目に入りました。王は祈っていました、そして、ハムレットは彼が何と言っているのか聞くことができました。「主よ、私が犯した恐ろしい犯罪を許してください」と、クラウディウスは神に頼みました。ハムレットは、クラウディウスが部屋に一人なのが分かりました。今回は、彼を守る警護の者がいませんでした。私は、たった今、奴を殺すことができると、若い王子は思いました。しかし、待てと、彼は心に思いました。クラウディウスが、祈りをささげている今死ねば、神は奴をお許しになるだろう、そうすれば、クラウディウスは天国へ行くことになる。しかし、私は奴には永遠に地獄で苦しんで欲しいのだ。私は、もっと良い機会を待つとしよう。それから、ハムレットは彼の母の部屋に向かいました。彼の母との会談は、本当に水入らずな物とはなりませんでした。間者が、彼女の部屋にいたのです。王が、彼の古くからの相談役のポロニウスにカーテンの陰に隠れるように命じていたのでした。ポロニウスは、ハムレットとガートルード女王の間の会話を聞くことになり、その後、彼は、王に聞いたすべてを伝えることになりました。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳して下さい

Hamlet was naturally very upset by what he had done to Ponius. After all,the young prince was at heart a kind and gentle person. But he had more important things on his mind. He dropped his bloody sword and began admonishing his mother once again.He held up two drawings in front of her. One was of the late king,his father.The other was of Claudius.“Mother,"placeed Hamlet,“can't you see the difference? You must be able to see what a good man my father was,and what a villain your new husband is!" But at that moment,the old ghost reappeared out of nowhere.“Hamlet,"it said in the same eerie voice,“have you forgotten that you gave me your word? Why are you causing your mother so much agony? And why are you still hesitating? Get on with it!" Hamlet started to explain himself,but the ghost vanished as quickly as it had appeared.

• 和訳

途中からなのですが、訳していただけたらと思います。 But Hamlet still couldn't act.He was unable to carry out his promise.“If only,"he kept saying to himself,“I couldn't be certain that the ghost's story was true." One day,a group of traveling professional actors stopped by the castle.This gave Hamlet an idea.He would set a trap for Claudius.He secretly asked the actors to put on a play called“The Murder of Gonzago"for king and queen.In this play,Lucianus,a close relative of Gonzago's,poisons Gonzago while he is asleep.A short time later,Lucianus marries Gonzago's widow and takes over all his land and riches.Hamlet though to himself:“This play is very similar to the story the ghost told me. If Claudius's face becomes pale while he is watching the play,I will know for sure that he committed the foul murder. Then I will be free to take my revenge!"

• 和訳してくださいm(_ _)m

Suddenly, Marvin felt a strong pull on his left arm. It was Max! He had jumped into the cold water and was firmly holding his exhausted master. Then he pulled him nearly twenty feet toward the dock. Marvin tried hard to catch the side of the dock. He could see that the dog, too, was already exhausted from his rescue efforts. Somehow Marvin managed to push Max onto the dock. But Marvin's legs were badly injured and he couldn't movethem. He tried hard to climb onto the dock by himself, but because of the cold water and the pain in his injured legs, he began to black out, and his grip on the dock became loose. Suddenly, the sight of his late dinner and the Christmas cards in the warm dining room appeared in his mind. He fell back into the water and again went under.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

There he was on the ground,in no condition to go on, and all of a sudden he was no longer in Poland.instead,he found himself imaging himself standing on a stage on postwar Vienna giving a lecture on The Psychology of Death Camps. Audience of two hundred listened to his every word. The lecture was one that he had been working out the whole time he had been in the death camp. He spoke about how some people seem to survive the experience better than others, psychologically and emotionally. It was a brilliant lecture, all taking place in his mind's eye and ear. He was no longer half dead on the field but living in the lecture. During the lecture, Frankl told the imaginary audience about the day he was in that field being beaten and was certain he didn't have the strength to get up and keep walking.    Then, wonder of wonders, he told his imagined audience, he was able to stand up. The guard stopped beating him and get began to walk slowly. As he was imagining describing this to his audience, his body got up and began to walk. He continued to imagine this lecture all the while he was doing the work and through the cold march back to the death comp. He collapsed into his narrow bed, imagining ending this brilliantly clear speech and receiving a standing ovation.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をよろしくお願いします! The voyage was hard. He had many windless days when his boat did not move at all. Sometimes he fell ill and was filled with worries. He was all alone on the ocean. There was no one to tell him what to do. But he got over the difficulties and, 94 days later, he arrived in San Francisco.

• I and he? me and him?

エッセイを書いていて疑問が持ちあがりました。 最初はA)の様に書いたのですが、Me and himというのが文法的に正しいかわからなかったのでB)の様に書き換えました。 A) I appreciated to his understanding. Me and him created great relationship while I was living in the room. B) I appreciated to his understanding and I created good relationship while I was living in the room. A)は間違いでしょうか?教えてください、お願いします。

• I and he? Me and him?

エッセイを書いていて疑問が持ちあがりました。 最初はA)の様に書いたのですが、Me and himというのが文法的に正しいかわからなかったのでB)の様に書き換えました。 A) I appreciated to his understanding. Me and him created great relationship while I was living in the room. B) I appreciated to his understanding and I created good relationship while I was living in the room. A)は間違いでしょうか?教えてください、お願いします。

• 英語の和訳

この英文の和訳教えてください(>_<) ↓ ↓ Many years passed and the young man was very successful in business. He realized his father was very old,and thought perhaps he should go to see him. He had not seen him since that graduation day. Before he could make arrangements,hereceived a telegram telling him his father had passed away,and willed all of his possessions to his son. He needed to come home immediately and take care of things. When he arrived at his father's house,sudden sadness and regret filled his heart. He began to search through his father's important papers and saw the still new Bible,just as he had left it years ago. With tears,he opened the Bible and began to turn the pages. And as he did, a car key dropped from the back of the Bible. It had a tag with the dealer's name,the same dealer who had the sports car he had desired. On the tag were the date of his graduation and the words PAID IN FULL.

• 和訳

これの和訳お願いしますO(><;)(;><)O ↓ ↓ A young man was getting ready to graduate from college. For many months he had admired a beautiful sports car in a dealer's showroom,knowing his father could well afford it. As graduation day approached the young man waited for signs that his father had bought the car. Finally,on the morning of his graduation,his father called him into his private study. His father told him how proud he was to have such a fine son,and told him how much he loved him. He handed his son a beautifully wrapped gift box. Curious,but somewhat disappointed,the young man opened the box and found a lovely,leather-bound Bible,with theyouog man'sname embossed in gold. Angry,he raised his voice to his father and said,“With all your money,you give me a Bible?” and stormed out of house,leaving the Bible.

• 和訳してくださいm(_ _)m

In 1967, Hunter "Patch" Adams entered the Medical College of Virginia. He was a very bright student, but one of the professors did not like him. Patch loved fun andhumor and acted like a fool even in college. The professor said to him, "If you want to be a clown, join the circus!" In fact, Patch wanted to be a clown, but he also wanted to but a doctor-the best foolish doctor in the world-who really cares for his patients. When he was a medical student, Patch had a chance to visit very sick children in a hospital. He asked a girl if she was doing fine. But the girl didn't answer. He quickly put something red on his nose and began acting like a clown. The room was soon full of laughter, and all the children there felt better. Patch did many other foolish things. For example, he rolled down a hill with a patient who was suffering from mental problems. He even dressed like a wild animal for an old patient who had the dream of going hunting before his death.