医院の対応について質問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 医院の受付として働いています。ある時、私はお客様(営業マン)と一緒にいて、もう一人の受付が患者さんと一緒にいました。この間に、別の患者さんが来たようです。私はフロントデスクから離れて営業マンを案内するためにいました。来た患者さんは医者にテキストを送って、彼女が無視されたし、スタッフは無能で無礼だと言っています。
  • 私たちのオフィスマネージャーからの指示は、基本的にはセールスマンや医薬品代理店などを無視して患者さんの世話をすることです。
  • 私たちはセールスマンや医薬品代理店などをそっちのけにして、患者さんの世話をするように指示されています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

訳を教えてください

I work in a doctor's office as a receptionist. I was with a customer (a salesman), and another receptionist was with a patient. At some point during this time, another patient apparently came in. I was away from the front desk to take the salesman where he needed to go. The patient who came in texted the doctor, saying she was ignored and his staff is incompetent and rude. Our office manager instructed us that we essentially are to push aside salesmen, drug reps, etc., in order to take care of the patient. we essentially are to push aside salesmen, drug reps, etc.,の訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4114/5348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

we essentially are to push aside salesmen, drug reps, etc.,の訳を教えてください。  私たち(=レセプショニスト)の仕事は、セールスや薬(品の売り込み)屋を、押しのけて(は二の次にして)、(最重要な)患者のお世話をすることだ、 ということでしょう。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご返信が遅れました。ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9715/12083)
回答No.1

>we essentially are to push aside salesmen, drug reps, etc.,の訳を教えてください。 ⇒「(そういう場合)本来私たちは、患者の世話をするために、セールスマンを薬剤室かどこか、脇に押し込めるべきなのだ(と事務長は指示した)。」 *医院の受付係としては、セールスマンより患者を優先すべきだ、というわけですね。

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 On October Second ‘10 I had a holiday and went to car dealer. First, I went to Toyota to see Estima. As soon as I went there, I did test-drive one. It was comfortable, but it wasn’t more comfortable Alfard and Velfire. When all of salesman find I decided to buy a car, they surve me with the greatest survice. After Toyota, I went to Honda. But there was not a car I wanted. When I was about to leave the shop, the salesman tried to prevent me from leaving there by this way and that. When I was feeling an awkward situation, my mobile phone rang at a good timing. It called from Toyota and told me to leave my bag. I left there at once and came back Toyota to receive it. As soon as I arrived at there, the salesman brought my bag to me. I felt I was lucky, as I left the shop. If I left it another place, it wouldn’t come back me.

• get in the guy’s face

On Saturday, my husband and I went to a sports bar to watch college football. While he was getting drinks another man came up and began to flirt with me. My husband rushed over and stepped in between us before getting in the guy’s face. getting in the guy’s faceはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語訳

英語の宿題で英語を訳してるのですがここだけどうも訳せません。 分かる方いたら是非教えて下さい。 Another example of a benefit came when people wanted to compare the prices. Before the euro was introduced,if people wanted to compare the prices of,say,accommodation in those countries,they had to do complicated calclations.

• 英語訳お願いします。

どなたか、英語が堪能な方お願いします。 (1) This is charcoal. I like barbeque very much. I often have barbeque party with my family and friends in summer. It is really fun and dish is very delicious. (2) This is an autographed ball. I was given an autograph by Mr.Yoshinobu Takahashi in Yomiuri Giants. It is genuine. I like baseball since long ago. My father watched Major League games on TV in the weekend and I came to like it affected by that. (3) These are vegetables. I am working as a part time worker at the grocery store. All worker are friendly and cheerful and I am happy to work. My job is easy. (lol) Good points to work there are that hourly pay is high and I can eat many fresh fruits. (4) This is a savings bank in the form of Jizo (a guardian deity of children). It has good touch and I like it. No money is in it. (lol) (5) This is a seal. I bought it when I went to the trip to Beijing, China. It was made of crystal and by craftsman’s hands. I like it very much but have never used. (lol) (6) This is a photo of Tenanmon. It was very cold on the day I took this photo. It was very wide and the building had sense of history. Here was also a location site of the movie "Last Emperor." (7) This is a ticket of the World Cup. I went to the World Cup 2006 in Germany. I saw the game between Japan and Brazil and was very excited. Dortmund in Germany had very beautiful street and very tasty baked sausage 長文すいません・・・

• she was a chinese 訳についてと反応

質問1 訳と反応について教えていただきたいのですが、メールを交換している相手が自分について話してて、このような文を送ってきました。自分なりに訳します。間違えだらけですが教えて下さいお願いします。 I Been In Love when I was 18.I went out with this girl for 3 years I loved her to death.she was a chinese.In the end I messed things up,she had bigger dreams and a brighter future and I was still playing around.I did something that I regreted and I lost my first and only love.There was another time nearly two years after her,I met another girl that I thought I was in love with but it was more of lust than love.She turned out to be my worst nightmare.She was a compulsive liar.She caused me a great deal of pain and I lost a lot because of her,but it wasnt love at all,I realize that in the end. 私は18の時に3年つきあった中国人の彼女がいました。私はあそんでいました。私は初めての愛をうしなった。・・・・・私はほかの女性がいました。彼女はうそつきでした。彼女はすばらしいけどすべてはすきじゃなかった。私はきずいて終わりにした。 質問2 このような相手の経験についてこなにか反応をしたいのですが日本語ならば、そうなんだあそういう経験ってあるよね とか、いえるのですがこの場合たとえばどんな反応ができますか?たとえばでかまいませんので教えてくださいおねがいします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

I was in the cafe by the north entrance to the station, reading my paper and having a coffee .I had an appointment with a client nearby and I was killing time because I'd arrived half an hour early.I suddenly heard a terrible shout, and when I looked out of the window,I saw that a woman was in the middle of the crossing. I assumed she'd fallen off her bicycle because it was lying on the tracks and all her shopping had come out of her basket.People were calling out to her from the road.Some were telling her to stay put and others were telling her to get off the crossing. She didn't seem to know what to do.She just say there.One of the waiters in the cafe saw this and ran out to get her.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

When I was in first grade, our teacher asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. I said a mother and a teacher. Well, motherhood came first. Three years after I married, I started having children, two boys and two girls in five years. I enjoyed it. But there were hard times, too. The worst thing that happened was losing a child. My eldest son died of cancer in my arms when he was 17. Now to fulfilling my first-grade dream in another way. A year after he died, I went to college and became a third-grade teacher when I graduated. I loved teaching this grade, with the children's eagerness to learn and their love of their teachers. Now to fulfilling my first-grade dream in another way.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英語が堪能な方 訳をお願いできますか?

I: We hung out about six months ago or so. CS: I was like I've been here before and I came in the back way. I: You did exactly the same thing. And the last time you were here, I think you had about a hundred thousand followers on Twitter. CS: Yeah I'm at like 500 and it goes up like 5,000 a day and I'm like wow. I: At the Cody Simpson, talk to me about how this happened. Of course you were found on YouTube by mediators. CS: Yeah I was found I think it was two thousand and was the end of two thousand and nine. Um like October 2009. I had this producer was just like send me messages to Myspace I think it was and he was just like I think you're really talented why don't you come over and record some songs for me. So he flew me and my dad over and we just gotten in a studio and see what happen and.. I: Next thing you know. CS: Yeah it just it just went like that. I: And you teamed up with Flo Rida with..

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

Millie has a daughter and a son, but they live on the opposite side of the country and aren’t able to visit now. Her daughter is 4, and when I saw her over the summer, she briefly referred to me as auntie. Millie pulled her daughter to the side and told her that I was not her auntie and that I was to be referred to by my first name. I was to be referred to by my first nameの訳をよろしくお願いします

• 日本語訳を教えて下さい

日本語訳を教えて下さい When I decided to send my son to a regular Japanese elementary school, my friends and family in America asked if I was worried about stereotype that bullying is worse in Japan. I bullying, I told them it's a told them my son would be fine. And at first, he was happy and learning well. なんとなくはわかるんですがはっきりとは理解できず、どなたか教えて頂けないでしょうか。