• ベストアンサー

和訳のお願い

I feel that something missing. Something is on heart. 和訳のお願いです! 自分では、「わたしは何かが欠けていると感じている。何かが心にある。」だと思ったのですが、なんだか変な文章になったので正しい訳し方があるのであれば教えて欲しいです。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9731/12105)
回答No.1

>「わたしは何かが欠けていると感じている。何かが心にある。」だと思ったのですが、なんだか変な文章になったので正しい訳し方があるのであれば教えて欲しいです。 ⇒だいたいいいと思いますが、 「私は何かが抜けている・忘れているような気がする。何かが胸に引っかかっている。」 とすればもう少し原文のニュアンスに近いかも知れません。

scandal14
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます! 英語の問題などではなく、知人がこのようなことを書いていたので深い意味があるのかと思い、質問させていただきました。Nakay702 さんの和訳が近い気がしたのでベストアンサーとさせていただきます

その他の回答 (1)

noname#232424
noname#232424
回答No.2

前後がないと,いろんな解釈ができそうに思えます。 矢で攻撃された,瀕死の人物がもうろうとした意識のなかで, 「なにか失われている(じつは大量に出血している)。心臓になにか突き刺さってるぞ・・・。」(笑)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願い致します

Love?I do not think so. His words were a bit wild, but not completely crazy.His sadness sits on something secret in his heart, in the same way that a bird sits on its eggs.I am worried,because there is something dangerous inside those eggs.I must do something quickly before they open. I shall send him immediately to England. The journey and the change of scene will help him. He will soon forget about his problems and return a happy man. what do yo think?

• お手数ですが、和訳をお願い致しますm(_ _)m

突然申し訳ありませんが、私は英語が不得意なので、どなたか英語の得意な方、歌の歌詞の和訳をお願い出来ますか? 辞書を使って試みたのですが、直訳になってしまって、本来の意味がほとんど理解出来ないのです・・・ 以下の歌詞です。 "I write a line a day and see you before me" "you fear the skies, and the rage, now you don't know how you gonna face the thunderstorm" "if you're lonely, don't let the feeling get a hold on you" "I feel like this is the very beginning of a great bonding, not something that will pass away" どうか、宜しくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 But sometimes I wonder if what I will get is something that will make me happy. Maybe it will just be the future and not the future I am hoping for. 上記の文章の意味を理解したいので、和訳をして頂けるととても嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 和訳

Our tendency to describe silence as an absence of speech reveals a particular cultural bias,implying that something is missing,but silence is a "something" with purpose and significance. この文の和訳をどなたかお願いします。

• 和訳をお願い致します。

下記の訳がどうしてもわかりません。どなたか宜しくお願い致します。 On the original invoice for 2 containers I made a mistake and only charged freight rate increase of $463 instead of $763. The second invoice is correcting that mistake. That is why the total due on S5006613 is $300.

• 和訳お願い致します!

英語が得意な方、どなたか和訳お願いします。 I am Sadden to hear this. I am also Sorry for  Jr.'s behaviour and Hope he has a change of Heart. I know he does have feelings for you. He told me so.  Jr. does not have a fiancee that I know of. You are Welcome and your kindness is also accepted graciously.  お手数おかけしますが宜しくお願い致します

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

What do you make of a co-worker (and casual friend) who is forever finding something requiring her assistance -- with my outfit, face or hair? I wouldn't mind the occasional help with tucking in a tag on my blouse, but it makes me feel weird that she's always finding something to pick off my clothing or skin, such as a loose eyelash on my cheek, or piece of lint or thread on my hair or clothes. 全文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 女性との英語のメールのやり取りの和訳のお願い

前回同様の英語での女性とのメールのやり取りの和訳をお願いしたく思います。 最初に自分のメールでその後に女性のメールになります。 女性のメールの和訳をお願いしたいです。 ◆自分のメール Take care on your way. I always looking forward to see you and talking with you. also today so enjoyed. sorry and thank you always waiting for me. ◆女性のメール thank you for always being there for me and also thank you. me too I'm happy, when I'm with you. You know what I always prayed and wished that I hope I can find a mam who can love me that much. We are still fighting now. I also prayed to jesus that if Mark(元彼の名前) is the mam for me. I hope I can feel that he loves me that much and I dont need to demand to him what he need to do, to make our relation last forever. that's sad thing is, his not like that. どちらも英語圏ではないため文法や文章がおかしいとは思いますが宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳、御願いいたします

たびたびお世話になります。告白したらこんな回答が来ました。 なんとなくは、解りますが正確な和訳を御願いいたします。 somethimes,being friends is more better than being lover. Don't you notice that being friend is more free to talk to each other but not lover. I'm looking for a true heterosexual friend for a long long time. I thought your difference. But It's the opposite. you make me feel disappoint on that.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My partner is a pretty quiet person. This follows suit for sexual activity. I feel like I’m always checking in after the fact to see if he was into something. This follows suit for sexual activity.の和訳をよろしくお願いします