• 締切済み
  • 困ってます

英文の和訳をお願いします!

I’d always have the feeling that you had be en taking a chance just on that, and that kind of love would be disappearing. というのと、 Then I’d always feel that you kept on writing to me only because you were lonely and had no one else. この2つです! 和訳お願いします!

noname#211316
noname#211316

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数3
  • 閲覧数110
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

• 回答No.3
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3500/7231)

> I’d always have the feeling that you had been taking a chance just on that, and that kind of love would be disappearing.  あなたが成り行き任せてどうにかなるんではないかと思ってるらしいとはずっと気が付いていました。そのような形の愛は続かないものです。 > Then I’d always feel that you kept on writing to me only because you were lonely and had no one else.  それに、あなたが私にメッセージを送り続けていたのは、あなたが孤独で、他に自分の気持ちを伝える相手が誰もいないからだということにも気が付いていました。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

とても助かりました! ありがとうございます!

• 回答No.2

I’d always have the feeling that you had been taking a chance just on that, and that kind of love would be disappearing. ずっと感じてたんだけど、そういう恋を掴んでみた所で、うまく行ったためしがないよね。 Then I’d always feel that you kept on writing to me only because you were lonely and had no one else. それとさ、一人ぼっちで恋人がいない時に限って、色々と書いて寄越すよね。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

とても分かりやすかったです! ありがとうございました!

• 回答No.1
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3490/5258)

あなたはあのことだけの機会をモノにしましたが、その種の恋愛というのは消え去っていくものだと常々感じています。 あんなちゃんすだけモノにして、そんな恋なんてすぐ消えてなくなるって、いつも思うの。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー それなら、私に手紙を書き続ければいいといつも感じます。 それって、手紙書き続けてもいいってことじゃん、といつも思うわけ。 真面目な感じとくだけた感じに訳してみました。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

わざわざ2例に分けて頂いて、ありがとうございます! とても参考になりました!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳して欲しいです、お願いします。

I remember when you told me that can't love you 100 percent with my heart then it will not work between me and you and you said that it will be ok because I was honest and that I showed you the feeling of how to feel when someone really cares about you and that's ok. Do you still mean that? What happens if we were just good friends and not boyfriend and girlfriend could you handle that?????

• 和訳のお手伝いお願いしますm(__)m

和訳のお手伝いお願いします。 (1)she was very different from the woman I knew on the email. That turned me down. 前半はわかるのですが、“That turned me down”がわかりません。 (2)she always kept saying that… are you that way? 『彼女はいつも・常に(that以下)を言い続けていた』 で合ってますか? “are you that way?”がわかりません。 お願いしますm(__)m

• お手数ですが、和訳をお願い致しますm(_ _)m

突然申し訳ありませんが、私は英語が不得意なので、どなたか英語の得意な方、歌の歌詞の和訳をお願い出来ますか? 辞書を使って試みたのですが、直訳になってしまって、本来の意味がほとんど理解出来ないのです・・・ 以下の歌詞です。 "I write a line a day and see you before me" "you fear the skies, and the rage, now you don't know how you gonna face the thunderstorm" "if you're lonely, don't let the feeling get a hold on you" "I feel like this is the very beginning of a great bonding, not something that will pass away" どうか、宜しくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

• 和訳お願いします。

“I don't consider that you really belong among them. You just tumbled on to the Board by chance. The Trustee, as such, is fat and pompous and benevolent. He pats one on the head and wears a gold watch chain.”

• 会話文なんですが和訳お願いします。

You know, I had the hour-long conversation why I wasn't gonna do this, one thing that they said, this is, you don't do them so you don't realize that they can actually be entertaining and yet informative and comfortable. and I said, well, all right, and I always feel comfortable with you, so that's. インタビューに答えてる状況なんですがthisやthemが一体何を指し示してるのかがわかりません、、、 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文を和訳して下さい。お願いします

That's okay! Having friends help you can be a good way to learn. I can't wait to see how you do on your own ^^ When did you study English before? Oh, and I can't find the first email, what was your name?

• 英文を和訳してください。

和訳をお願いします。 Often,the hardest job for a writer is simply to get started. Some day there seems to be nothing to write about. But don`t worry if this "writer`s block" happens to you. The following ideas may help you begin your writing. First, try a timed free-writing. That`s, sit down and write anything that comes into your mind for 15 minutes. Don`t stop before the time is up. Much of what you write will not be good and you will throw it away. But you will also find some ideas on the paper that you like. You can keep these good ideas and rewrite them in a better way. Second,you can use the five questions of a newspaper reporter: who, what,when,where,and how. Just writing down the answers will help you begin to organize the facts for your essay. Third,you may find a short outline useful. Make a simple list of the major points you wish to make. Seeing the points on paper will help you decide in what order you should put them in the essay. Remember that usually you should put the most important point at the beginning of your essay. Just remember that every day we can find good ideas for writing topics. Many writers keep a small notebook handy to write down ideas from talking with friends,listening to television, or reading a magazine. These notes often become the source of good essays.

• 和訳お願いします。

today I have heard about the tragic news about Japan. Hopefully you and your family/friends are doing fine? I am very sorry for my late reply, but I was attempt to have less contact with you, because I thought it would be better for both of us to keep going with our normal life. The farewell of the last time that I saw you was very hard, I did not want to let you cry and have heartbreak.  Do not see me wrong, because I had a great time with you. We both started to have a strong feelings for eachother, but we both also now that this could not work out. That was very hard for both of us and I want you to live a great life without missing our  time too much. Well, hopefully my thing did work out and you are doing fine, you will always have that special place in my heart. Maybe the future will bring us back together... If I have any chance to go to Japan again I will definitly contact you and be with you, only if your situation allows that, maybe in that time you will have a lovely family. Please give other men a chance if they want to be a part of your life. I will be very happy for you..

• この英文を和訳してください。

アメリカの友人からメールが届きました。 すみませんが、和訳をお願いします。 ah my friend. a time that is bitter / sweet. bitter for your country / sweet for you to be passing from one time in your life to another. I pray that your time of celebration goes well and that you are able to enjoy yourself. I chear you on for your desire to help in relief work by volunteering. I will pray for your safety and that you might be a big help and comfort to many of the people. Please keep me up to date on your activities.

• 英文和訳

People forget how important it is to be lazy in libraries. Not of course idle: idleness means daydreaming. Laziness means reading the books one ought not to be reading, and becoming so absorbed in them that at the end of the day you still have most of the reading to do that you had before you that morning. Creative laziness broadens the mind.  人は図書館で怠けることがどんなに重要であるかを忘れている。もちろん、idleではない。idlenessとは、空想にふけるということを意味するのだ。Lazinessとは、人が読むに値しない本を読むことを意味するのだ。 分からないところはthat at the end of the day you still have most of the reading to do that you had before you that morning. です。 ここの部分の構造がどのようになっているか詳しく教えていただけると嬉しいです。 また、the books one ought not to be readingは直訳すると、「人が読むべきでない本」となりますがこれでは日本語としてどうなのかと思ったので、「人が読むに値しない本」と訳したのですがこうやって訳してもいいのでしょうか?