• ベストアンサー

和訳をよろしくお願いします

My partner is a pretty quiet person. This follows suit for sexual activity. I feel like I’m always checking in after the fact to see if he was into something. This follows suit for sexual activity.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4131/5368)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

"This follows suit for sexual activity." 「性的な行為についても同様です。」 [ご参考] https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=follow+suit&ref=sa

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I’m a grad student rooming with a friend. After moving in, our friendship became stressed. While she is a lovely, sensitive person, she is not always punctual about paying her half of the utilities or respecting agreements (notably, we had agreed that I could bring my dog up from my family home and she changed her mind the night before). The biggest issue, though, is that she’s much more chatty than I am. She knocks on my door at random times to have brief conversations. She’s also frequently upset about something I did or didn’t do, or something I didn’t anticipate she would need. We’ve talked about this in the past, but this dynamic keeps creeping into our interactions. this dynamic keeps creeping into our interactionsの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳を教えてください

次の文章の3行目以降の和訳を教えてください 特別な構文などはないと思うのですが、なにを言っているのかさっぱりわかりません(汗 The sweetest and most desirable three words in English language are "I love you." The four worst have to be the dreaded "I love you,but...." It would be heartless for anyone to say that to another person. What makes it so harmful is that it comes from a loved one and is always followed by something hateful, like "this is the worst meat loaf I've ever tasted" or "I want a divorce."

• 和訳をお願いできますでしょうか。

今日は。 以下の文を和訳して頂けませんでしょうか。 どんなに頑張ってもパーフェクトに理解できません。 自分なりに調べても少ししかわかりません(お恥ずかしい…) 宜しくお願い致します。 I rather speak to you about this, but I feel this is the only way you will understand me. I know you will never feel for me the way I feel for you, but I will make you a deal. If there is war I will visit Japan. If there is not you do not have to call me.

• 和訳お願いします

村上氏のスピーチの1部分です Please do allow me deliver one very personal message. It is something that I always keep in mind while Iam writing fiction. I have never gone so far as to write it on a piece of paper and paste it to the wall: rather, it is carved into the wall of my mind, and it gose something like this: "Between a high, solid wall and an egg that breaks against it, I will always stand on the side of the egg."

• 和訳をお願いします。

I’ve read your blog ever since it was on diaryland, and I did thrill the world for the first time this year, too. I feel that this is pretty precious.

• 和訳と、彼の気持ちがわかりません。

以前、海外のセミナーで教授として招かれていた方とメールをしており 近頃以下のようなメールが来ます。 彼は私のことを好きなのですか?それともただ単純に「君はとってもナイスだよ!」と誉めてくれているのか、今一読み切れません。 意訳と、そこから推測される彼の気持ちを教えてください。 英語って難しいのですね。。 ・I feel almost a sense of paternal love for younger people, especially students. I can't easily explain this, but I sensed in you a seriousness and sensitivity of a much older person (even though you are young and of course, very beautiful:) and also, an attraction and your character which I like so much, even though I don't know you very well. ・I did feel something for you - a kind of connection beyond the normal kind one finds when teaching. I don't know exactly why but I felt something unusual. Sorry to sound so vague, but perhaps you know what I mean. and I was drawn to you. (you know what i meanというのが、こちらとしては、いやいやわかんないよ!という感じです) ・I would love to hear your voice, just for a few moments.(電話をかけてくれて、私が応答できなかったときに来たメール) ・文末に「Thinking of you」というのは、どういう意味合いが含まれているのかも曖昧。

• 緊急です

Work can be defined as "something a person does for reasons outside the activity itself " 誰かこれの構造解説と訳をおしえてください。

• 和訳をお願いします

I think in order for that to happen we need to work on communication . I think sometimes you think I mean something that in fact I really do not. so that we understand each other and can express clearly. 英語の先生からメールがきましたが、はっきり意味が分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

・I want you to see this because we have been talking for awhile now. ・You can always get a makeover if you are unsatisfied with your appearance. ・it isn't so bad but it was difficult for me with the orientation and training. Everything is going really fast and I am already working with dangerous chemicals. ・I am in training to join a research group and help design something complicated for an engine. 長くなりましたが、よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語がうまく和訳できません(2)

自分でうまく訳せません。アドバイスをお願いします。 You can never find a perfect person in me because what makes human is imperfection. But this would be for sure that i'll always be yours. Not perfect but true. 自分の訳⇒人間的になることが欠点であるので、あなたは私の中に完璧な人を決して認めることができません。 しかし、これは確かに、私が常にあなたのものであるということです。 完璧でなくて、本当の。