• 締切済み
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳お願いします

村上氏のスピーチの1部分です Please do allow me deliver one very personal message. It is something that I always keep in mind while Iam writing fiction. I have never gone so far as to write it on a piece of paper and paste it to the wall: rather, it is carved into the wall of my mind, and it gose something like this: "Between a high, solid wall and an egg that breaks against it, I will always stand on the side of the egg."

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数3
  • 閲覧数83
  • ありがとう数4

みんなの回答

• 回答No.3

少し検索すれば素晴らしい訳が手に入ります。 http://www.47news.jp/47topics/e/93925.php

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

遅くなってしまい申し訳ありませんでした 教えていただきありがとうございます!

• 回答No.2
  • sanori
  • ベストアンサー率48% (5664/11798)

gose は、おそらく goes のミスタイプですか。 どうか、非常に個人的なメッセージをお話させていただくことをお許しください。 これはとても大事なことで、私が小説を書いているときに、いつも念頭に置いていることです。 紙に書いて壁に貼るということまではしているわけではありません。 そうではなく、心の中の壁に刻んでいるのです。 それは、このようなものです。 「高く硬い壁がある一方、それにぶつかって割れる卵があるとき、私は常に卵の方の立場に立つ。」

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ミスです すいません ていねいな和訳ありがとうございました!

• 回答No.1
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)

非常に個人的なメッセージを一つさせてください。それは、私がフィクションを書く時常に心に留めていることです。私は、紙切れにそれを書いて、壁にそれ貼り付ける様なことはしたことがありません:むしろ、それは私の心の壁に刻みこまれます、そして、それは次のようになります:「高い、堅牢な壁とそれにぶつかって割れる卵の間で、私は常に卵の側に立つだろう。」

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます! 助かりました!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願い致します。

The other point which has to be noted with regard to this criterion is as follows. I again quote from " Animal Intelligence :"— " Of course to the sceptic this criterion may appear un satisfactory, since it depends, not on direct knowledge, but on inference. Here, however, it seems enough to point out, as already observed, that it is the best criterion available ; and, further, that scepticism of this kind is logically bound to deny evidence of mind, not only in the case of the lower animals, but also in that of the higher, and even in that of men other than the sceptic himself. For all objections which could apply to the use of this criterion of mind in the animal kingdom, would apply with equal force to the evidence of any mind other than that of the individual objector. This is obvious, because, as I have already observed, the only evi dence we can have of objective mind is that which is furnished by objective activities ; and, as the subjective mind can never become assimilated with the objective so as to learn by direct feeling the mental processes which there accompany the objective activities, it is clearly impossible to satisfy any one who may choose to doubt the validity of inference, that in any case, other than his own, mental processes ever do accompany objective activities.

• 和訳お願いします

Think of it this way. Each of us is, more or less, an egg. Each of us is a unique, irreplaceable soul enclosed in a fragile shell. This is true of me, and it is true of each of you. And each of us, to a greater or lesser degree, is "The System". The System is supposed to protect us, but sometimes it take on a life of its own, and then it begins to kill us and cause us to kill others-coldly, efficiently, systematically.

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文の和訳をしていただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Love has a power. Thoughts have a power. Once you have met this man, a fate unlocks which though mysterious and irresistible, propels you together. You will be reminded of him so often in so many ways, it will be as though your mind walks down all the paths and avenues of daily life, but that they all lead back to him. Not only will you think of him but fate itself will seem to bring him continually to your attention. This bond is like a chain that forever ties your destiny, that joins your soul to his and always has, it is always there, its intangible, and inaccessible to the conscious mind, There can be something of the obsession about such love, a love that never lets you go, but it is a sweet dramatic obsession. Moving, painful at times, wonderful, and total. Once you meet it strengthens a thousand fold. All the weight of history and time, the more you think of him, and love him, the more it consolidates the karma life time after lifetime, this love is more powerful than life and death The bond is fate and even if you part it will work to subtlety always draw you and him back together to help you find each other in the world.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

What do you make of a co-worker (and casual friend) who is forever finding something requiring her assistance -- with my outfit, face or hair? I wouldn't mind the occasional help with tucking in a tag on my blouse, but it makes me feel weird that she's always finding something to pick off my clothing or skin, such as a loose eyelash on my cheek, or piece of lint or thread on my hair or clothes. 全文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願い致します。

It is, then, adaptive action by a living organism in cases where the inherited machinery of the nervous system does not furnish data for our prevision of what the adaptive action must necessarily be — it is only in such cases that we recognize the element of mind. In other words, ejectively con sidered, the distinctive element of mind is consciousness, the test of consciousness is the presence of choice, and the evidence of choice is the antecedent uncertainty of adjustive action between two or more alternatives. To this analysis it is, however, needful to add that, although our only criterion of mind is antecedent uncertainty of adjustive action, it does not follow that all adjustive action in which mind is con cerned should be of an antecedently uncertain character; or, which is the same thing, [it does'nt follow] that because some such action may be of an antecedently certain character, we should on this account regard it as non-mental. Many adjustive actions which we recognize as mental are, nevertheless, seen before hand to be, under the given circumstances, inevitable ; but analysis would show that such is only the case when we have in view agents whom we already, and from independent videuce, regard as mental.

• 和訳お願いします

Yes, no matter how right the wall may be and how wrong the egg, I will stand with the egg. Someone else will have todecide what is right and what is wrong; perhaps time or history will decide. If there were a novelist who, for whatever reason, wrote works standing with the wall, of what value would such works be?

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を翻訳していただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか。 何卒よろしくお願いします。 This dear Tomoko, is Soul Mate volume Four. An astrology reading always thrilling and yet a strangely disturbing experience because it stirs the depths, it echoes what your soul already knows. The previous readings have focused on the meeting, and on making an identifiable picture of the soul mate. This reading takes you a step further in time and reveals more about the future together. The stars in the sky shift their positions and change with time. Relationships also alter through the passages of time. Each love is an epic story in its own right with its own joys and tragedies. As each detail of the picture of the future becomes clear, there will always be some mystery’s that are unknown, because that is the nature of the stars.

• 和訳問題

Soccer gives us a simple pleasure and has always been one of the easiest games to play. A ball on the ground has something about it that makes you want to kick it. (センター試験?) (サッカーは私たちに単純な楽しみを与えてくれ、常に最も簡単にプレーすることができるゲームでも有り続けてきました。地面に置かれたボールは何か蹴りたくなるような雰囲気を持っているのです。) 問.something about itのitは何を指すのでしょうか?a ballだと思うのですが(ボールにはthat以下のような何かがある。)このaboutはどういった用法ですか?このaboutの用法はよく使われるものですか?

• 和訳お願い致します。

It is obvious, then, to start with, that by Mind we may mean two very different things, according as we contemplate it in our own individual selves, or as manifested by other beings. For if I contemplate my own mind, I have an imme diate cognizance of a certain flow of thoughts and feelings, which are the most ultimate things — and, indeed, the only things— of which I am cognizant. But if I contemplate Mind in other persons or organisms, I can have no such immediate cognizance of their thoughts and feelings ; I can only infer the existence of such thoughts and feelings from the activities of the persons or organisms which appear to manifest them. Thus it is that by Mind we may mean either that which is subjective or that which is objective. Now throughout the present work we shall have to consider Mind as an object ; and therefore it is well to remember that our only instrument of analysis is the observation of activities which we infer to be prompted by, or associated with, mental antecedents or accompaniments analogous to those of which we are directly conscious in our own subjective experience. That is to say, starting from what I know subjectively of the operations of my own individual mind, and of the activi ties which in my own organism these operations seem to prompt, I proceed by analogy to infer from the observable activities displayed by other organisms, the fact that certain mental operations underlie or accompany these activities.

• 和訳お願いします

Can you believe everything you see? Not always! You may see something one way, and then find out you were wrong. You might even "see" something that isn't there at all. Errors like these are called optical illusions. Optical means related to sight, or vision―the way we see things with our eyes. An illusion is something that is not what we think it is. Vision is also a personal thing. You may not see things in the same way as someone else. Look at these optical illusions, and compare what you see with your classmates. Do you see the same things? 1、Which red dot is larger? Most people say it's the dot on the left. Now measure the dots. They're the same size. The red dot on the left seems larger in relation to the blue dots around it. 2、Do you see dark dots inside the white circles? They're not really there.The difference between the dark squares and the white circles confuses your brain. Therefore, your brain thinks you see the dark dots. 3、Look at this picture of a vase. Can you see the faces? Look again! Your mind has to choose the correct image, so it keeps changing between the vase and the faces. Vision is not always straightforward. Sometimes, your eyes see something, and your mind undestands it easily. At other times, you may need to look twice. When this happens, you may be seeing an optical illusion.