• 締切済み

英語 and, or, but

Cの問題ですが、2つの文をand,or,butのいずれかを用いて完成させろ、という問題です。しかも、ただつなげるだけではダメで、繋げた時に違和感のない文にする必要があります。答えがないので、参考にしたいので、質問しました。お願いいたします。 写真では見にくいと思いますので、直接打ちますね。 【C】Combine the sentences.Use conjunctions. Add commas Where they are needed. 1.I use my laptop for work. I use my tablet for social networking. 2.Do you prefer Gmail? Do you prefer something else? 3.I usually take the bus to school. My neighbor drives me. 4.My neighbor comes over after class. We play video games. 5.My classmate and I play tennis. We don't play soccer. 6.I post photos a lot. I don't post videos.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

みんなの回答

noname#229393
noname#229393
回答No.2

補足読みました。 3.I usually take the bus to school. My neighbor drives me. ですね。 orまたは、の方が良いかも知れないですね。 あくまで、参考にした回答であるから解答ではないから、頑張ってみて下さい。 このサイトは、解答を書いたら削除されたので、何処までが良いのか分かりません。 ヒントまでかなと、ジレンマあり、、、

0612abc
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

noname#229393
noname#229393
回答No.1

1.I use my laptop for work and I use my tablet for social networking. 2.Do you prefer Gmail?or Do you prefer something else? 3.I usually take the bus to school and My neighbor drives me. 4.My neighbor comes over after class and We play video games. 5.My classmate and I play tennis but We don't play soccer. 6.I post photos a lot but I don't post videos. 2つの文をand,or,butのいずれかを用いて完成させろ 1.仕事用にラップトップを使用します。そして 私はソーシャルネットワーキングに自分のタブレットを使用します。 2. あなたはGmailを好き?または  あなたは他の何かを好きですか? 3.私は通常、バスに乗って学校に行きます。しかし  私の隣人は運転します。 4.私の隣人は授業の後に来る。そして 私たちはビデオゲームをします。 5.私のクラスメートと私はテニスをする。しかし 私たちはサッカーをしません。 6.写真をたくさん投稿します。しかし  私はビデオを投稿しません。 1. I will use a laptop for work. And I will use my tablet for social networking. 2. Do you like Gmail? Or Do you like something else? 3. I usually go to school by bus. bud(However) My neighbor drives. 4. My neighbor will come after class. And We play video games. 5. My classmates and I play tennis. but(However) We will not play football. 6. I will post lots of pictures. but(However) I will not post videos. まさか、Howeverなんてありませんよね? だとしたらやはり(but)ですよね。 参考にして下さい。

0612abc
質問者

お礼

自分の考えていた回答と少しずれがありますが、参考にしますね。

0612abc
質問者

補足

あと、3番はorの方が意味合い的に適切では?

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問です。これはどういう意味ですか?

I still like emailing better though because I don't know.. I just do, and not a lot of people have my email, But whatever you prefer

• 英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

you know we've almost been dating for a year.に 『うーん。。でも私たちっていつからこういう関係になったの?(笑) 気づいたらただの友達だと思ってた人を知らないうちに好きになってて..いつからなのかはハッキリ分からないんだ。 あなたは私といつから付き合ってると思ってるの?』←と言いたいのですが Ummm... How have we been dating? lol You were my just a friend and than I realized have I love you so i really don't know what really happend between us. What do you think about how long we'be dating for?←合ってますか?変なところがあれば教えてくださいm(__)m

• 英語に訳して下さい!お願いします

どなたかこれを英語に訳してくれませんか?穴埋めです!! まだ僕が小さくてクリスマスツリーが大きく見えたころ みんなが遊んでいる間、僕らは二人っきりでいたね 理由は聞かないで、時はぼくたちを通り過ぎていった 遠くの方から誰かが僕らの間に入ってきたんだ 今、僕らはさえ超して、クリスマスツリーも小さく見える 君は時を聞かないけど 君と僕の愛は決して消えはしないさ でも若葉の陰で泣いていたのは誰だろう 二人のために育ったリンゴの木 リンゴがひとつ、またひとつ落ちてゆく 僕は君と過ぎ去った日々を思い出している 君の頬にキスしたら君は逃げたして行ったっけ 今は僕らも成長して、くりすますツリーも小さく見える 今日は何日だなんて君は聞かないけど 僕らの愛は決して消えはしないさ でも若葉のころに泣いていたのは誰だろう ()の中に入る単語を教えて下さい!よろしくお願いします★ When I was () ,and ()() were (). we used to () while ()used to (). Don't ()me (), but ()has ()us (). some one else ()() from ()(). [chorus] ()we are (), and ()()are (). and you don't ()tha ()of (). But ()and (), our ()will ()(). but ()we'll ()come ()of (). tha ()()that ()for and(). I ()The ()()one by one. And I ()The ()() of them all, The ()I ()your ()and you were (). [chorus] When I was (), and ()()were (), do do do do do do do do do.... Don't () me (), but ()has ()us (), some one else ()()from ()().

• 英語を教えて下さい。

PS3のバイオハザード5で外人とオンラインしました。 タイトル:hi my inglish is bad don't worry my name is robert aod you name? and i like the thiks you do it with the simbols really you are great gamer how long you have play RE5? とメッセージがきました。 そして通訳してもらいやっと返信が出来る!(泣) と思ったのですが…。 英語でどう返せばいいのか困ってます。(・ω・;) ★ 私の名前は***です ****さんは銃のあつかいがとても上手でしたよ 憧れます 私はRE5を始めてちょうど4ヶ月です この文を英語にして返したいのですが… 全くわかりません orz... 誰かお願いします。

• 命令文, and(or)の文について

いつもありがとうございます。 英語の文法で、『命令文, and (or)』の文で以下の文を作る場合のアドバイスをお願いします。 すぐに宿題をしなさい、そうすればテレビゲームをしてもいいですよ。 Do your homework, and you may play a video game. すぐに宿題をしなさい、さもないとテレビゲームをしてはいけません。 Do your homework, or you must not play a video game. アドバイスをよろしくお願いします。

• 英語が堪能な方に。。。

翻訳していただけないでしょうか<m(__)m> 翻訳機だと全く意味不明で。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I have heard that in Japan people don't vocalize opinions on anything negatively and they do what they are told. I don't think it's impressive I think it's very sad that so much is sacrificed and they have to give up so much and are told what is right and if they act out or speak up they are disowned. That is horrible. We are all made different and should be allowed to so what we feel and given the choice to see what we think is right and wrong behavior . I am sorry for your pain. I am also depressed. Everyone here has their own thing going on and I am left out. I just want other things then everyone else and I know I have to do them alone. My parents do not know and when I tell them they will not accept it but its my choice and my life and I want to live not merely exist. Does that make me selfish? I hope you are able to do that Kotoe. Only thing you can do is keep your head up and don't give up.

• [英語] ()に当てはまるものを教えて下さい><

1. A: Would you like me to repair it for you? B: () (1) No thanks, I'd rather do it myself. (2) Yes, but I don't know how.  (3) Yes, would you please show me how? (4) No, I couldn't show you how. 2. A: Well, how did you enjoy the party, Jenny? B: It was great! I really had a wonderful time. Thank you so much for living me! A: () (1) Don't mention it! (2) Not necessarily! (3) No way! (4) Don't even think about it! 3. A: I'm sorry I didn't visit you last night. B: () (1) Thank you very much. (2) I'd rather not. (3) That's all right. (4) Me, either. 4. A: Why don't we go out somewhere tonight? B: () A: OK. Let's go and see that new action movie. (1) Because we don't want to go out. (2) No, we don't want to go out.  (3) Well, I'd prefer to rent a video. (4) Yeah, that sounds good to me. 5. A: What is the best way to get to Tokyo? B: By train, if you want save time. A: () B: That depends on the traffic. (1) How much does it cost? (2) How often do I have to change?  (3) Is there an express train? (4) How long will it take by bus? 6. A: May I help you? B: No, thank you. I'm just looking. A: () We have a lot more items upstairs. B: Oh, do you? You have a large selection, don't you? (1) Take your time. (2) Take it easy. (3) Do your best. (4) Hurry up.

• 英語が分からないので教えてください。

Put the words in the correct order to complete the sentence. 1.I did't want [same, to, twice, mistake, the, make] so I'm calling you earlier today. 2.Good morning, Ralph. [can, you, what, do, for, I] ? 3.We're behind schedule and we really need to [speed, little, things, up, a] . 4.[about, sorry, mix-up, the] yesterday.I forget about the time difference. 5.I [off, just, the, with, phone, got] Lucas and the news isn't good. 6.I'm sorry for interrupting. [ahead, go, please] . 7.Don't worry too much. I suppose [bound, mistakes, happen, to, are] sometimes. 8.I don't know why, but [back, my, messages, bouncing, keep] .

• 関係代名詞の問題なのですが

関係代名詞の問題なのですが ●You may use any dictionary that I have, but don't use the one which is on my desk. ●What we must do now is to study very hard for the future. この二つの英文の訳がよく分かりません… 詳しい方教えてくださいm(_ _)m

• 英作文

英作文の採点をしていただきたいです 問題 次の英文の指示に従って3分程度の英語で書きなさい。 It is difficult for you to do some things if you are alone. But if you do such things with other people,you don't think they are difficult. Find one example among those things in your life and write about it. My answer It is difficult for me to play the guitar. Playing the guitar is fun.But I can't play it well. My friend can play the guitar very well. So I am helped by my friend.And I can play the guitar well. 減点されない文になってますか? 採点よろしくお願いいたします。