• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

洋楽で、Everything But The Girl のCome O

洋楽で、Everything But The Girl のCome On Home です。 和訳をお願いいたします! Baby come home, I miss the sound of the door Your step on the stair's not there to wake me no more And every day's like Christmas Day without you It's cold and there's nothing to do And it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone I've been behaving myself for too long 'Cause I don't like sleeping Or watching TV on my own So please come on home Baby, what's keeping you all this time You're wasting your days out there in the sunshine And who can I turn to if you believe still That England don't love you and she never will For it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone And I've been behaving myself for too long I don't like drinking or painting the town on my own So please come on home Baby come on home Please For it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone And I've been behaving myself for too long 'Cause I don't like sleeping Or watching TV on my own So please come on home

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数197
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

お願い帰って来て ドアの開く音が懐かしい 私を起こしてくれた  階段を昇るあなたの靴音は もう聞こえない あなたの居ない日々はクリスマスのよう 寒くてすることもなくて あなたが去ったこの場所は とてつもなく静かだわ 余りに長く猫を被ってたかも だって一人で眠ったって テレビを見たって 本当につまらないのよ お願いだから家に戻って ねえ今頃一体何をしているの ホームレスみたいに毎日 あてもなく過ごしているんでしょう 国があなたの面倒を見ないんなら 私のほかに誰が面倒見るの あなたが去ったこの場所は とてつもなく静かだわ 余りに長く猫を被ってたかも だって一人で晩酌したって 街の景色を描いたって 本当につまらないのよ お願いだから家に戻って 頼むから家に戻って来て欲しいの あなたが去ったこの場所は とてつもなく静かだわ 余りに長く猫を被ってたかも だって一人で眠ったって テレビを見たって 本当につまらないのよ お願いだから家に戻って

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございました!!大変助かりました!!

関連するQ&A

• Everything But The Girl のCome On Ho

Everything But The Girl のCome On Home です。 和訳をお願いいたします! Baby come home, I miss the sound of the door Your step on the stair's not there to wake me no more And every day's like Christmas Day without you It's cold and there's nothing to do And it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone I've been behaving myself for too long 'Cause I don't like sleeping Or watching TV on my own So please come on home Baby, what's keeping you all this time You're wasting your days out there in the sunshine And who can I turn to if you believe still That England don't love you and she never will For it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone And I've been behaving myself for too long I don't like drinking or painting the town on my own So please come on home Baby come on home Please For it's mighty quiet here now that you're gone And I've been behaving myself for too long 'Cause I don't like sleeping Or watching TV on my own So please come on home

• Come と Go の使い分け

COME は通常「来る」 GOは「行く」と訳しますが、 実際は下記の場合にはGOではなくCOMEが正しいですか? またはどちらでも良いのでしょうか? Why don't you come to my home? OK, I’ll come to your home with you right now. right now も right away の方が良いですか?

• come hungrier って・・・・

come hungrier って・・・・会話で言います ? 空腹でなくてあまり食事進まなかった人に「お腹空かせて来て」 という時なのですが。 会話で hungrier って聞いた事ないのです。 Seems like you're not hungry enough. Come hungry next time ! で良いと思うのですけれども。 hungrier というと メンタルなイメージの表現しか思い浮かばないのです。 "ハングリー精神?"とかという日本語のような。 私が間違っているのでしょうか。

• 歌詞ですが 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 (1) Ain't nothing better than watching you smile. Ain't nothing better than watching you laugh. out loud, my baby. Ain't nothing better than watching you, me, you. Ain't nothing better than right now . (2) In your eyes lie the secrets I don't wanna miss. Put your hand in my hand and make a fist. Grab my shirt. curl your lip as if you know staring back in my eyes saying "please don't go" (3) I don't know what it is. That you really want or you need. Hate every moment away from you.  see you sleeping in my dreams. I know you're in your mothers arms. I know that you're safe from harm. You know I'm coming home real soon. And I'm bringing all my love for you. (4) And I can't take away the pain if I don't know you're hurting again. I can't leave you on your own. if I know you're crying all alone. my hearts pumping black and blues. (5) that's how I feel when I'm not with you. A million years pass every day,  losing the time I'm always on my way. I don't know what it is. I hope you understand when I'm gone. I'll always come back home for you. Open your eyes to a brand new dawn. (6) Let us have this moment of truth. Let us have this moment, our youth. Cause all my time goes so fast. Hope my life slows so this can last.

• 中2からの質問。come toって?

えっと、今日中間テストがあったんですけど、 ちょっと意味がわからない問題があったので、お願いします。 トムは、美紀の家に電話をかけています。 Miki:Hello? Tom :Hello,Miki. This is Tom. I'm going to play tennis with Shin this afternoon. Why don't you come? Miki:Sorry,I want to play tennis, but I have a plan. Tom :What is it? Miki:I will go shopping because tomorrow is my father's birthday. Tom :I see. What time will you come home? Miki:I don't know. Tom :OK. Shin and I are going to meet at two. If you can come,please call me. Miki:OK. Bye. 訳 もしもし。 もしもし、ミキ。こちらはトムです。私は今日の午後、シンとテニスをします。あなたもきてはどうですか。 すみませんが、私はテニスをしたいのですが、計画があるのです。 それは何ですか。 明日、父の誕生日なので、買い物に行くのです。 なるほど。???????? わかりません。 わかった。シンと私は2時に会うつもりです。もしくることができるならば、私に電話してください。 OK。バイバイ って訳だと思うのですが・・ 問題 「I don't know.」のあとに省略されている内容を日本語で書きなさい。 という問題があるのですが・・。 自分が書いた訳に、???????って書いているところありますよね。そこの訳がわからないんです。 What time will you come home? ってところなんですけど、 中間テストではこの問題(I don't know.の続き)に、 私は「何時に家に帰るか」わかりません。 と書きました。 文の意味がわからにと思うので、簡単に書くと、 What time will you come home? の訳は、 あなたは何時に家に帰りますか。 または、 あなたは何時に家に来ますか。 のどちらですか? 自分が あなたは何時に家に帰りますか。 のほうを選んだわけは、テニスは家でするものではないからと思ったからです。

• 洋楽の和訳をしてほしいです!!!!

自分でやってみようと意味を色々調べたのですが、言葉になっていなくて意味が分からなくなってしまいました!!! I’m the blame Shoulda went away But yet I stay With a part time lover See, someday you will love me then you don’t, then you do, then you won't, When you’re here then you’re gone, I’m alone Now you got me stressin' out on the phone But it’s the last time, I’m movin' on I’m throwing on my Louboutins I’m throwing on my Louboutins I’m throwing on my Louboutins I’m throwing on my Louboutins I’m throwing on my Louboutins (x2) 途中の歌詞なんですがここだけ知りたいです!!! 誰かお願いします!! 和訳してくださいm(__)m

• come outとcome

英語やり直し組です It really is important for me to come out here and first hand see the situation and there is no question a lot of people are suffering and there is no question there has been terrible losses. (1)come out hereが使われていますがcome hereでは駄目なのでしょうか? 調べた所come out hereで「ここに来る」という意味らしいのですがこういう場面でのcome out hereとcome hereは同じ意味なのでしょうか? President Bush has toured fire-ravaged parts of California, where he met with firefighters and families that have lost their homes to wildfires. (2)to wildfiresと書かれていますがtoでもいいのでしょうか? 前日にも同じような質問をしましたが、今回はtoだとおかしいように思えます。原因ならforやwithなどではないのでしょうか? お願いします。

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

I wake up and I'm sober don't even know you anymore Punch drunk on a feeling, lost in believing I was sure I don't care what you have to say, damn words get in the way I don't wanna know I know there'll come a time when I look you in the eyes and say: "I told you so" And I promise you this, you're gonna miss me, miss me As long as you live you're gonna miss me, miss me Oh Set me up for the falling, gave me no warning you were gone Let me down I was reeling, I can't believe what you have done Go do what you've gotta do, damn words will follow you Everywhere you go And I know there'll come a time when I'll look you in the eyes and say: "I told you so" And I promise you this, you're gonna miss me, miss me As long as you live you're gonna miss me, miss me Oh

• for my sake/on my account/for myself

お願いします。 ”私のために”という意味合いで使われるとき、この3つには どういったニュアンスの違いがあるのでしょうか? (ドラマ(70年代)の中でfor my sake, on my accountが使われた場面を書き添えます) 1) for my sake 刑事A,Bが捜査上の意見の食い違いから言い争いをする場面です。 A: Hey, what are you doing? B: A, for your sake... A: You're out of your tree. B: For your sake, it's better this way. A: For my sake? B: Yes. 2) on my account 刑事Aがshowgirl,Xに聞き込みをする場面で、 X: You know, I think I should like you. A: Me? ... Why? X: You're embarrassing me. A: I'm embarrassing you? X: It's just that we're so used to getting dressed and undressed around here. Men come in, and they either don't care or they leer. You're blushing.(とニッコリ) A: (照れながら、笑顔)… といったやりとりのあとの、帰り際の会話です。 X: Listen. The next time you see me, I will be dressed. A: (笑顔で)Don't do anything on my account. 3) シンプルなfor myselfという表現を使う。 お時間ありましたら、お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

When the moon's in the sky we like it It's not gonna give us bad advice So go and dance with your thunder and lightning Where the paradise birds are fighting Let's shake things up a bit tonight Are you coming out tonight? Are you coming out tonight? Cos we're going out tonight And we won't be cattle on your farm tonight Ask yourself why Come on, ask your man why Cos you're ugly and you lie And you kriss kross kriss kross It's a lie So bye bye bye bye bye bye Are you coming out tonight? Well come out with us tonight Cos there's wrong and there is right And we know which one we are tonight Ah don't start crying now Don't go crying now Cos the moon is gonna dance for us tonight Don't go dying now You're not dying now And the sky is just not close to us tonight And as for you, friend High in your high home Watching us all falling down like rain I hope you're happy Feel really holy Cos your godliness has taken every single thing I loved on earth tonight Oh I won't let you leave me You're all I've got, believe me Stay Don't close your eyes Nobody really dies They all just end up in the sky So far away お願いいたします