翻訳依頼!感謝の心が大切

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 感謝の心が大切である理由について述べました。
  • スコットを愛しているが、ファンの心を大切にすることも重要であると述べました。
  • ファンの愛を当たり前と思わずに大切にするべきだと強調しました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します!

“To me it's just like, I don't know man. To me it's like gratitude is a little bit cooler than crapping all over everybody. I love Scott, love him, but I also know what it's like to have fans, and I shake hands every day and sign autographs and stuff like that. It's just like when you start thinking that like they're just going to show up every single day and not care and it's okay, at some point it's going to come back and hurt you.

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

『何て言うか、上手く言えないけど、人様をコケにするよりは、 感謝するほうがよっぽどイケてると思うんだ。 もちろんスコットのことは好きさ。ただ俺は、ファンがいてくれて、 毎日握手したり、サインをしたりすることがどういうことか、分かってるつもりだ。 ファンなんて毎日毎日、雨後の竹の子のように勝手に生えてくるもんだなんて思い始めると、 この先どっかで、とんでもないしっぺ返しを食らうことになるんだ。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

「私にとっては、、、何と言うか。私にとって感謝ってのは、人みんなに糞をたれかけるよりは ( > 皆にひどい扱いをするよりは)、少しましってところかな。    私はスコットが好きだ、彼が好きだ、しかし私は(ファンと)毎日握手をするし、サインをするなど、ファンが居るのがどういうことか分かっている、     (ファンというものは)毎日毎日押し掛けてきて、平気(な者たち)だって思い始めるようになると、(ファンは)帰ってきて(自分が)痛い目にあう。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“[Scott] is just kind of waking up, it's an hour after the show is supposed to have started and he's just kind of waking up and getting himself together. He's like 'alright I'm ready to go' it's just like, what's going on? And we all know what's going on. For me, to sit there- I'm actually shocked at how much an artist can crap all over his fans by making them wait that long.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I guess I'm going to be the one to have to do this. Males of the planet earth it is not ok to take your penis out whenever you like! Getting a female alone (or in pairs) and uninvitedly displaying your dick is not a dating strategy. It's not sexy it's gross. And it's illegal. And it's traumatic and frightening and more (I can't pretend to know the ways it hurts victims) and you make all registered penis owners look bad.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

What has the response been like for you? Patrick: I was walking over from the bus and some kids freaked out and came over and they looked exactly like [Chester] -- with the ear thing and the flannel. I said, “You guys are Linkin Park fans, aren't you?” And they said, “Yeah! You're the Filter dude!” Then some 20 year-old is on their phone, looking me up. ... It's awesome because Chester is bringing a younger crowd and, at the same time, we have a single out now and it's doing it's job, bringing in younger people to mix with our longtime fans. For a while there, we'd do a show and go, “Gee, everybody's the same age.” [Laughs] So now we have this song that connects to the youth.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

To just sit there and know ‘I can just cancel a show, I'll just cancel a show!’ You know what I mean, and it's like, wow dude really? Because you were partying? It stuns the imagination when it comes to that kind of stuff, how far people can be kicked around before they realize, Chester can sing too.”

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

長文ですが、次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ある俳優にファンが出演した映画について聞いています Q:I was going to ask you Randy about Lorton Lake. A:You know Danny finished that and like re-edited it and did something with it. The director, sorry, the director has had like full control of overall about whatever we make and then he is going to cut down. And I think he did some weird re-edit of it and it played at some places under a different name, but I don't actually have that in control over that anymore. I was like… Q:Don't know if we are going to get to see that then? A:I don't know, I should talk to him while I am here, I need to… Probably not. Q:There is so many things that you guys do that we don't get to see. A:I know, I know, but it's like not good enough for you guys yet, if you see it now. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します!!

Yes I really really would love to go and see you in japan! I hope I can!! Dinner , drinks, sightseeing , spending one with you , laying down with you sounds like a great happy vacation!!!! I look forward to it!! Sorry I know it's early bit I wanted to be the first one to tell you !!!!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

When are people going to stop calling Social Security and Medicare "entitlement" programs? They're not "entitlements" - they're insurance programs that you pay into! If I pay you $15,000 for a car with automatic windows and then you deliver me a car without them, it's fraud and I should sue you! So why is it not fraud if you offer me a 65 year retirement age, and then you change it to 67 after I've paid in???

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I try to be nice and respectful to everyone, especially musicians and artists but if you’re going to call me up and berate me about my already affordable rates then you get the corn - that’s it. No exceptions.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

For those fans to sit there and say it's okay, but it's not STP without Scott and I understand that because I get that I truly get that. But I find it so amazing that someone can just dump all over his fans and make them wait, for an hour and a half and make all the people at the venue stay way after midnight. The people that work there, the security people.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

First of all they don't have the legal right to call themselves STP because I'm still a member of the band. And more importantly, they don't have the ethical right to call themselves Stone Temple Pilots because it's misleading and dishonest to the millions of fans that have followed us for so many years. When I tour on my own, it's never as Stone Temple Pilots. It's as Scott Weiland. The fans deserve to know what they're getting.