Why Public Indecency is Never Okay

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn why public indecency is unacceptable and the impact it has on victims.
  • Discover why displaying your penis without consent is not a dating strategy and is considered illegal.
  • Understand the negative effects of this behavior and how it reflects poorly on all individuals.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

I guess I'm going to be the one to have to do this. Males of the planet earth it is not ok to take your penis out whenever you like! Getting a female alone (or in pairs) and uninvitedly displaying your dick is not a dating strategy. It's not sexy it's gross. And it's illegal. And it's traumatic and frightening and more (I can't pretend to know the ways it hurts victims) and you make all registered penis owners look bad.

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

どうやら俺がこれをしないといけないようになりそうだ。 地球上の男たちよ、お前のペニスを好きな時に取り出してはだめだ! 女が一人(あるいは二人)だけの時に、頼まれてもいないのにお前のチンポを見せるのは巧みなデートのやり方じゃない。セクシーじゃない、キモい。それに法律の反してる。 更に、トラウマになって怯えさせ、もっとひどい(俺には被害者がどんなふうに傷つくのか知ったかぶりはできない)、そしてお前はすべてのペニスの登録所有者(つまり男の比喩)を悪く見せてしまうんだ。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#229393
noname#229393
回答No.2

私はこれをやらなければならないだろう。 あなたが好きなときにいつでもあなたのペニスを取ることはしてはいけません! 女性を単独で(またはペアで)しても、あなたの性行為を意識して表現することは、出会い戦略としてはよくありません。またセクシーではありません。 それはフェアなやり方ではありません。 そして、それは傷つけ恐ろしいだけです(私はそれが犠牲者を傷つける方法を知っているふりをすることはできません) 登録されたすべての陰茎の者達が悪く見えるようにするだけです。 以上です。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Pretend you're an aspiring rocker for a minute. Pretend also you're in a band. You and your bandmates are working hard to break through in a highly competitive industry where success is a fleeting illusion perpetually inches out of your reach. Then pretend you get your big break. You ride the wave of success all the way onto the beach of fame and fortune. You've made it. You've succeeded. The world is now yours to secure or ruin. I'm guessing that nearly any musician who has attained the level of success that the members of let's say, Stone Temple Pilots, has attained can relate to the scenario depicted in the opening paragraph. Success is like that. You work hard to get there. You arrive. Then it's your choice to perpetuate your success or throw it away. Unfortunately in the recording industry that choice is not always yours. Unfortunately, sometimes your own band mates are the biggest threat to your future success.

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します!!

翻訳機を使いましたが、いまいちよく分かりませんでした(T_T)英語が得意な方、どうか翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm happy to see your message I'm good I'm at work now but it's ok I can message you back when I had time. Yeah I was happy to meet you but wish I had more time with you. I was happy anyway. Your english is fine and I like to talk with you even of you think your english is not good. But I think it's good

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“To me it's just like, I don't know man. To me it's like gratitude is a little bit cooler than crapping all over everybody. I love Scott, love him, but I also know what it's like to have fans, and I shake hands every day and sign autographs and stuff like that. It's just like when you start thinking that like they're just going to show up every single day and not care and it's okay, at some point it's going to come back and hurt you.

• 翻訳おねがい

英語の得意な方、翻訳御願いします。 I have sent you an email in regards to clarification of your order back on 18/04 but you have not replied me since then. But your order is now awaiting assembly and we hope to have it sent by this week.

• 翻訳お願いします

OK well as you may know I have to do it the way it is on paypal or I will not have any "Seller Protection" and it is not as you typed it out to me so I would ask you to change it on paypal. here is how it shows up now> So please go change it so I can mail your items to you. I did send your driver to the address listed on paypal as I have shown you so I do hope it gets to you. Let me know when you have changed it to how you want it to be, Thanks.

• 翻訳お願いします

OK I have the aluminum one finished and the copper is all finished except for the set screws, I need to know if you like this length or if you would like it shortened a little as it's longer than the one you showed me by several mm. I left it this long because I felt the more heat sink you have the better it is for your laser diode but you may not like the look of it so I am giving you a chance to have it shorter if you like. Also I think these heat sinks may not fit your hosts as they were made to fit these hosts and you know I like to make them tight, for example the aluminum heat sink will go in the host that the copper heat sink was made for and it's a bit loose but the copper heat sink will not fit inside of the other host. There is about .005" difference in them so you will probably want these hosts they are $12.00 each that's my cost. Let me know about the length so I can finish it up and get it off to you

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“I know something about addiction and I know how hard it is to overcome that, but the reality is what do you do if you're in a band and you want to continue making the living you have and you want to continue putting out new music and you're co-dependent of the needs and wants of someone who just doesn't want to do anything, who doesn't want to go anywhere. Someone that is just not there, is just not present.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

When are people going to stop calling Social Security and Medicare "entitlement" programs? They're not "entitlements" - they're insurance programs that you pay into! If I pay you $15,000 for a car with automatic windows and then you deliver me a car without them, it's fraud and I should sue you! So why is it not fraud if you offer me a 65 year retirement age, and then you change it to 67 after I've paid in???

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

So take this for what it is: 2nd hand info from a source I claim is reliable. It's hearsay, and/or a rumor. I'm telling you it's 100% legit, but that's just a stranger on a forum. Feel free to say I'm full of shit, or that I'm making this all up, it's up to you if you want to believe me. I'm only sharing because I'm sure you are as curious about the situation as I am.

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Pick up your own clutter. It’s not your old bachelor pad. It’s not that she’s changed you, it’s just that you’re married and it’s her house now.