• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

翻訳をお願い致します!

“[Scott] is just kind of waking up, it's an hour after the show is supposed to have started and he's just kind of waking up and getting himself together. He's like 'alright I'm ready to go' it's just like, what's going on? And we all know what's going on. For me, to sit there- I'm actually shocked at how much an artist can crap all over his fans by making them wait that long.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数43
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2

スコットは正に覚醒したようだ。 ショーが始まってから小一時間、彼は覚醒し落ち着きを取り戻したようだった。 ヨッシャー!やったるでー!どないなっとるんや?という具合。 もちろん誰もが事の成り行きなどガッテン承知之助なのだが。 客席にいた私にとって非常にショックだったのは、 よくもまあアーティストたるものが、ファンをあれほど長いこと待たせるという、 糞のような扱いができるものだなあということ。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1

よく、意味が分からないですが、こんな感じかと思います。 翻訳て調べてみると出ました。 "[スコット]を覚ますだけの種類ですが、ショーが始まったことになっている後に、それは時間だと、彼は目を覚ますと一緒に自分自身を取得するだけのようなものだ。彼はそれがただ好きだ '私は行く準備ができて大丈夫'、何が起こっているようなものだ?そして、我々はすべての上に何が起こっているか知っている。私にとっては、座ってそこ-Iは、実際にどのくらいのアーティストは彼らがそんなに長く待つことですべての彼のファンの上にがらくた缶にショックを受けています。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“To me it's just like, I don't know man. To me it's like gratitude is a little bit cooler than crapping all over everybody. I love Scott, love him, but I also know what it's like to have fans, and I shake hands every day and sign autographs and stuff like that. It's just like when you start thinking that like they're just going to show up every single day and not care and it's okay, at some point it's going to come back and hurt you.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

This guys an idiot. How long are we going to let this total fool .., Ah fuck it. I can't even finish this post I'm so disgusted. This asshole just makes shit up. He just lies like a child and we're all ok with this.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The song gets its name and story from the street Bono grew up on, but it began — like many U2 tracks — with a guitar riff the Edge came up with at home. In speaking about these initial steps, the Edge noted he sketches songs on GarageBand and works with drum loops Larry Mullen Jr. recorded for the demo process. "My job is to find a way to inspire Adam and Larry and Bono, so I don't often care to finish out a piece fully," the Edge said. "I just want to get something down that I think is a great starting point and then I know that whatever I come up with, they'll come up with something better. So I just need to get it going where its identity is clear and it's got some kind of vitality and point of view that's interesting."

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

To just sit there and know ‘I can just cancel a show, I'll just cancel a show!’ You know what I mean, and it's like, wow dude really? Because you were partying? It stuns the imagination when it comes to that kind of stuff, how far people can be kicked around before they realize, Chester can sing too.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“We didn't ever really see Scott; he rode in his own bus and the band kept themselves apart right up until they were about to get on stage,” Anthony explained. “The DeLeo's and Eric are just incredible guys; they would hang out and the dynamic was great. Between them and Scott is a whole different story and that doesn't come as news to anyone. Whatever potential drama was occurring, I stayed out of it and I never really knew what exactly was going on. What I do know is whenever they got on stage it was the real deal and Scott is one hell of a frontman.”

• 翻訳をお願いします!

毎回お世話になります! 癖のようなことがかいてあるみたいなのですが、翻訳していただけませんか? 宜しくお願いします(*'ω'*) When he is drawn into conversation and forgets himself, his mannerism change subtly as he tends to unconsciously mirror the person he is talking to. Thus if he is talking to someone who’s rather glum, he too will soon take on a glum stance, or gloomy expression in his face. If the person crosses his legs, then he will soon follow. or if he is chatting to someone jovial, he too will adopt the persons jovial moments and expression.. This is an unconscious copy, a kind of an affinity struck up with strangers, that he in unaware of. As though he reflects the other person, rather than imprinting himself on the person or situation. When he sits he tends to slump down or relax himself, rather than sitting erect, stretches the legs and feet out when sitting. Tends to moon around when standing. He doesn’t like to stand still for long, it is difficult to get him to do so. He can walks well and long distances on his feet, but doesn’t like to be standing around. He must sit down, or keep moving. Difficulty waking in the mornings, its as if he dreads daylight an wants to sleep again.

• 翻訳お願いします。

But what about Stockton? How is he doing? Well, his chances of becoming a detector dog look very good. He is progressing faster than some of the other dogs at the training center. He also seems to have the right kind of nature and character since he is a meek, or gentle,dog. Heldt explains why the beagle may be doing so well: “His demeanor is really meek; he just rolls along kind of like a tortoise.” According to Heldt, Stockton is also good at his job because he is so calm and he likes what he is doing. “Nothing fazes him,”says Heldt, “He loves working. It's a game to him, which is really important.” As stockton finishes a training exercise in which he has performed particularky well, Heldt picks stockton up into his arms and continues to encourage him. “Good job! Good job, very good!”he says as he rubs the dog's head and smiles. When the two partners are working together, it is easy to see that it is not only stockton who loves his work! 訳してみてもあまりうまく訳せなかったのでよろしくお願いします。

• 英訳をお願いします

He wants to tell the truth, and he wants to entertain his friends, and what kind of truth he tells and what kind of friends he has depend partly on the state of society as a whole and partly on the kind of life which he, as an artist, leads.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

When asked about his upcoming solo record, Weiland said “This record is going to be different. There's a dub feel to it, like Lee ‘Scratch’ Perry kind of, in the way that The Clash kind of used it. … But then there's also this thing we touched on that's like, it's like the ’60s groove pop thing that sounds really kind of underground, but it's ultra-melodic.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

He added: "I think at this point Scott just got fired from STONE TEMPLE PILOTS and I think he's trying to pull off that trick of trying to get something else going on, and we're not buying it. The door's shut on this side and it's probably shut on that side too, so he's on his own. And he deserves it, too." ※ 『Scott』は人物名、『STONE TEMPLE PILOTS』はバンド名です。