英語の動画で聞き取れない部分と添削をお願い

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 自閉症の子供に関する動画で聞き取れない部分があります。お父さんが話している内容を正確に理解したいです。
  • なぜ椅子を倒しているのか、危険性を理解したいです。
  • どなたか添削をお願いできませんでしょうか。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の動画が部分的に聞き取れません

こんにちは。 こちらの自閉症の子供さんに関する動画(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1CqboCzxSc )で、1:08~1:33にお父さんがお話ししている内容がうまく聞き取れません。 下記のようにディクテーションしたのですが、細かいところが分からずもやもやしています。 少し長くて申し訳ないですが、どなたか添削をお願いできませんでしょうか。 " He’d been his head against the door and the bed? too. Just eventually he started missing it?. By the way, we turn the chair on the backs because maybe it keeps climbing up getting hard. Just turn on off like which is, which is another sign, flopping on off like which is like crazy. I don’t know why that’s a common thing with ASD and ausolosity? people. Just this. It’s what it is. " また、椅子を倒しているのは、よじ上って上で飛んだりはねたりするので危ないから、という理解で正しいでしょうか? 以上、面倒な内容で大変恐縮ですが、ご回答いただけますと大変幸いです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

He would bang his head against the door instead of chair and eventually he started missing it. By the way, we turned the chair on the back because baby keeps climbing up getting hurt. Just turn on and off light switch, which is another sign, flipping on and off light switch, which is like crazy. I don’t know why that’s a common thing , but with ASD and also (~) people. Just this. Yes, it’s what it is.   (~) のところは聞き取れませんでしたが、他は大体こんなところだと思います。症状は二つ、一つは頭をドアに打ち付けること、もう一つは電気のスイッチを絶えず動かすことです。  これは余計ですが、家内の甥は小さい時にスイッチを盛んに点けたり消したりしていましたが、今は正常な青年です。

nekonekogogogo
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます、いまいち聞き取れず大変悶々としてたのですが、助かりました。電気のスイッチの話もしていたのですね。お子さんにとっては、電気のスイッチっておもしろいものなのでしょうね。 丁寧なご回答、本当にどうもありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

#1です。忘れ物です。 >>また、椅子を倒しているのは、よじ上って上で飛んだりはねたりするので危ないから、という理解で正しいでしょうか?  はい、文中には、getting hurt 「ゲガをしないように」とあります。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題について教えてください(>_<)

英語の問題教えてください(>_<)また質問すいません(>_<) 次の日本文に合うように、()のなかの語句を並び替えなさい。 1)私が彼を訪れる時はいつでも、彼は家にいません。 (he/on/whenever/call/is/him/I/out/, ). 2)誰がそう言おうとも、私は信じません。(*一語不要) (don't/no/so/matter/believe/whoever/says/I/it/who/,). 3)その問題がどんなに大変でも、私は解いて見せます。(*一語不要) I will try to solve it (problem/how/the/hard /matter/however/is/no). 4)彼女にはよくあることだが、彼女は早起きします。 (case/the/as/her/often/is/with), she keeps early times. 次英文の誤りを抜き出し、正しい語に直しなさい。 1)Mr. and Ms. Smith are carpenters whom are known to every one. 2)I saw the old man and his dog which are sitting on the bench together. 3)There a lot of books which is very popular among young generation. です(>_<) よろしくお願いします(>_<)

• 英語問題8問を教えてください。

英語問題8問を教えてください。 I.次の英文の意味が同じようになるようにしなさい。 (1)Having no money with me ,I can't see the movies. I have no ( )( )see the movies. (2)He put on his overcoat ,and he went off. ( )( )on his overcoat ,and he went off. (3)Not finding any work,he walked about the city streets. ( ) he ( )find any work,he walked about the city streets. (4)As the little girl was left behind ,she began to weep. ( ) behind ,the little girl began to weep. (5)Weather permitting,we will go on a picnic. ( )it is ( ), will go on a picnic. II.文法的な誤りを訂正しなさい。 (6)Seeing from a distance,it looked like a human face. (7)Being a fine day,I went for a walk. (8)Knowing not where the station was ,I asked a woman the way. 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語

日本語を英語にして ください 宿題の残り3問が わかりません。。。 1、 彼女がそんなに 遅れたのは残念です。 (that/too bad/so late/ it/was/she/is/.) 2、 彼は多くの少女たちが 好きな歌手です。 (is/the singer/ many girls/like/he/.) 3、 私は夏目漱石によって 書かれた本が好きだ。 (by/were/like/which/ the books/written/ I/Natsume Soseki/.) かっこのなかのを 並びかえるやつです お願いします m(_ _)m

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

Walters is a man of few words. When asked by the press why he did it, he said: 'You can't just sit there.' When asked if he was scared, he answered:'Wonderfully so.' When asked if he would do it again, he said: 'No.' And asked if he was glad that he did it, he grinned said:'Oh,yes.' The human race sits in its chair.On the one hand is the message that says there's nothing left to do.And people like Larry Walters are busy tying balloons to their chairs, directed by dreams and imagination to realize them.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。税関に関するないようです。

hello, the customhouse wants me to pay taxes and it is out of question which I pay whatever it is besides the price of the bag therefore he left again at you. sorry

• アメリカ人とのチャットの一部分を、教えてください

大まかにはわかるのですが、大切な会話なので、しっかり確認したいのです。 よろしくお願いします。 you are saying he is overly sensitive to what others act towards him he does not have to talk al has to do is say hello and go on about his business he makes it harder than is necessary all teenager have these feelings even some adults feel this way be ○○  needs to realize it as well and move on with his life the world os a big place and can be scary at times but there is far more good in the world than wath scares a person

• 英語の文法ミス指摘してください

I like this story because there are many points, which makes me thinking about what human-being happiness is many times. Even though, Robert has a physical disability, he enjoys his life more than me. He did not imply negative contents of his physical disability. On the contrary, he has great pride in himself. For example, when the wife offered him to move his staff to his room, he said, “it can go up when I go up”. He declined her gentle offer because he wanted to do whatever he could do it by himself because of his pride. Also, he alway tries enjoying his life. When the husband offers blind man to smoke together, he accepts that offer, and he said, “There is a first time for everything”. Although it was a first time to smoke, He didn't to hesitate to do it. He likes doing new challenge, which is worth doing. That is why he enjoys his life.

• 英語でなんて言えばいいですか?

「白だしは白醤油に色々な出汁の風味を効かせてある調味料の一つです。通常の醤油より甘みもあり香りも豊かです」 Shirodashi is one of soy sauce variety which is like white say sauce with dashi flavor. It is sweeter and more flavorful. こんな感じで自分なりにやってみました。もう少し英会話的と言うかよさげな英語の文にしたいのですが詳しい方いましたらアドバイスお願いします。

• 英語添削お願いします

He is the top student at class and keeps the position without studying so hard 彼はクラスでトップで、猛勉強しなくてもトップの座を保っている という内容の英文を書いたつもりです。 添削お願い致します。

• 英語の問題

He is not what he was ten years ago. ()is written in this report is full of mistakes. (1)what(2)it(3)that (4)which Lungs are to body () leaves are to the tree.(1)what(2)that(3)when (4)which 訳もお願いしますm(__)m