• ベストアンサー

英語の翻訳お願いします。税関に関するないようです。

hello, the customhouse wants me to pay taxes and it is out of question which I pay whatever it is besides the price of the bag therefore he left again at you. sorry

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

税関が私に税金を払えと要求するけれども、バッグの金額以外のものを払う気はありません。それで、またあなたにお任せします (お返しします?)。 ちょっと良く分りませんけど、こんな感じでしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• すみませんが翻訳をお願いします。

すみませんが翻訳をお願いします。 1.I am very sorry for the previous wrong email. We are very sorry for any inconveinence caused to you .We have contacted the product department of our company,and there is still no replay right now. We have hastened our collegues already.When we get an answer, We will reply to you as soon as possible.Sorry again for the trouble .Any further questions,please feel free to contact us. 2.As for your question that the item sells at the price of $500 on our website but you have only paid $300 for it, the reason is that different item has different price. And the price of the item has been adjusted later. Hope the information can help you. If there is anything else we can do for you, just feel free to contact us. Have a nice day! 1と2の英文を訳してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の詳しい方、翻訳をお願いします。相手はフランス人からのメールなので英語がめちゃめちゃかもしれません。

英語の詳しい方、翻訳をお願いします。相手はフランス人からのメールなので英語がめちゃめちゃかもしれません。 鞄をフランスに送ったのですが税関の問題で日本に帰ってくるという内容のメールです。 よろしくお願いします。 they want the bill of the bag and to pay the taxes and TVA. I am so sorry because I want this bag. I bought you 2 bags and it was no problem I don't know why this time it like this ! I am so sorry but I don't speak well english !

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。m(_ _)m

You misunderstand my question. I wish you to advise me of the additional costs that you will charge me for shipping the item to me in the UK. Knowing the cost of the item plus shipping, I will then be able to calculate the additional taxes I will be required to pay to HMRC on its arrival in the UK. Please supply me with the shipping costs that I will pay to you when I place an order for the item.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします!!

The principle on which stepping motors are based is very simple. When a bar of iron or steel is suspended so that it is free to rotate in a magnetic field, it will align itself with the field. If the direction of the field is changed, the bar will turn until it is again aligned, by the action of the so-called reluctance torque. この文を以下のように直訳しました。 ステッピングモータが基づかれる原理は非常に単純である. 鉄あるいは鋼鉄の棒が磁界において自由に回転する事ができる様にするために吊るされている時, それは界磁に対してそれ自身を一直線に並べるだろう. もし磁界の方向が変更されたならば, 棒は再び一直線に並べられるまで回転するだろう, いわゆる磁気抵抗トルクの働きによって. 一文目のon whichの使い方(?)と二文目のso thatの使い方というか訳し方があやふやです。なんとなく意味がわかるように直訳してみましたがあってますでしょうか? どなたか添削おねがいします!直訳でおねがいします!

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayの商品購入について返答が着ました。よくわかりません、翻訳お願いします。 oh sorry but i only wanted to buy it because of the price. i could afford it. if its 90$ i wont be able to afford it

• 英語

Convenience store is very convenient for people. First of all, people can shop anytime. Moreover, it is possible to use ATM and courier service, to buy the ticket of the movie and so on, to pay the public utility rate etc. Therefore, it plays the roles of bank, post office, and ticket shop. Last, as many as 13000 women take refuge in convenience store at midnight in a year. この文に文法上の間違いがあれば教えてください。冠詞がいまいち自信がないです。解る方、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語に翻訳したいのですが、、、 2

続きを訳したつもりなのですが、やはり難しいですね。 チェック、アドバイスお願いします。 現代の日本は、ネットなどの情報手段ですぐに何でも知れるが、自ら実感したり学ぶことをしようとしない人が多い。 There are a lot of people who do not try to do actually feeling voluntarily and learning though modern Japan can learn anything at once by the information means such as the Internet. だから実際に実感する経験があまりないので、目的を失ったり、何かに頼る人も多いと思う。 Therefore, because there is not so much experience of actually actually feeling it, I think that the purpose is lost or there are a lot of people who do not have the application either. ならば、まだ見たことのないものを見たり、すばらしい事に自ら気づくことが自分を変えるカギになるのではないだろうか。 Then, it is likely to become a key into which seeing the one not having seen yet, and noticing a wonderful thing voluntarily change me. そのためにも、これまでの本やインターネットからの情報を元にして、実際に世界を周り素晴らしい世界を実感し、世界中の人々に生きていることの喜びを、目標を失っている人に伝えたい。 It wants to actually feel the world that seems to be surrounding Motohare, to tell the world to people all over the world based on information from the book and the Internet, and to tell the pleasure of alive to the person who loses the target for that.

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 Hello, I'm just coming back. If I buy this item, could you just pack it extremely well to avoid any damage in transit since it has its own case, wrap the lens in bubble wrap then put it in its case then do the same when repacking it and double boxed it when posting. Also, label it clearly with my address in a computer typed to be clear.. It is really too much for me if I pay again extra hundreds of dollars in custom fees if you declare its original value. Make it at least 145USD and mark it as "used lens FOR PARTS AND REPAIRS" since this is expedited shipping. Just do extra care in packing and labelling to avoid damage and lost in transit. I'm ready to buy anytime when I receive your feedback regarding this my e-mail. 申し訳ありませんが、解る方よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語について

英語について This means it has to be used again and again. 訳をお願いします。itの前はthatが省略されているんでしょうか? ちなみに、前の文は、 Carbon is present in the atmosphere in the form of carbon dioxide gas.But it is present only in small amounts. です。 お願いします。

• 英語を翻訳してください

きれいに訳できなくてこまっています 英語得意な方、お願いします! Many people believe now that we're living in the 21st century, the future of whales is secure. Yet seven of the 13 great whale species are still endangrered and vulnerable despite decades of legal protection. the sad fact is, spite of an international moratorium, commercial whaling is not only taking place ―it’s growing. Since the moratorium on whaling was put in place by the IWC in 1986, nearly 23000 whales from five species have been killed, largely by Japan and Norway. In 2002 the Japanese government announced that it wants, for the first time, to kill 50 sei whales a year ―a whale officially listed as endangered by the internationally respected IUCN, the World Conservation Union. This is in addition to the hundreds of minke whales it already plans to kill this year alone as part of its so-called “scientific whaling” program.