英語に翻訳したいです

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語を話す外国人向けにパンフレットを翻訳したい
  • 英語が苦手で周りにも翻訳できる人がいない
  • 日本語の文章を英語に翻訳し、意見を求めている
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語に翻訳したいです。

英語に翻訳したいです。 英語を話す外国人さん向けにパンフレットを英語で翻訳したいのですが… 英語は苦手で周りにもできる人がおらず…。一応文章を作ってみたのですが これで通じるか…またはもっとこうしたほうがというのがあれば意見をください。 お願いします。 日本語 「湯本温泉郷の「秩父」は、内風呂の大浴場の他、自然を望む特徴のある11の大露天風呂が人気の 町営の国民宿舎です。その種類も桧風呂、バイブラ風呂、泥風呂、寝湯など合わせて総面積1,000m2。 ダイナミックな開放感が魅力となっています。」 英語訳 「The Yumoto hot-spring villages "Chichibu" are the municipal people's hotel facilities where the characteristic large open-air bath of 11 which desires CHISENUPURI besides the large bathroom of an inner bath is popular. A hinoki bath, a BAIBURA bath, a mud hot spring, a laying spring , etc. burden also with the kind, and it is a total area of 1000 square meters. A dynamic feeling of opening is charm」 ご意見があればお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • asteroids
  • ベストアンサー率35% (10/28)
回答No.1

原訳はなんか自動翻訳のような英語ですね。 宣伝パンフ風に、ざっと訳してみました。 Chichibu is a public hotel located in the Yumoto Hot-spring village. We have one large indoor bath, as well as 11 characteristic large outdoor baths which entertain you with great nature scenery while in bath. Variety of baths such as Japanese cypress bath, bubble bath, mud bath lying in the vast 1000 square-meter area are there to fill you with dynamic feeling of freedom, awaits your visit.

happylifelonely
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました。 実はご指摘のとおり自動翻訳に頼りましたが… 変なのは自分でもわかったのですが、どう直していいか わからずで困っていました。 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします!!

a gang is looking of my friend です!! ギャングは私の友人を探しています。で良いのですか?? 英語できる方、翻訳お願いしますm(_ _)m

• 翻訳してみて下さい(英語)

みなさんならどう翻訳しますか? Now the world invasion is going to such a piece of cake google翻訳では 「現在、世界の侵略は、ケーキのような作品に起こっている」 ポイントは piece of cake です。 ネイティブかつ優雅に、日本語としてわかる翻訳で。

• 英語翻訳をお願いいたします

英語の分かる方へ質問です。 すみませんが、翻訳をお願いできますでしょうか? The encounter of fate is sudden. It is sad that you are gone・・・. I do not know how to live in the future・・・. 以上です。悲しい文章なのでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。 

• 翻訳(英語→日本語)をお願いします。

拙いながらも英語の勉強のためにやっている英語の簡単なブログにて、飼い猫4匹のうち3匹は普通にお風呂が嫌いだけど、残り1匹だけは喜んで自分から浴槽に入ろうとするという話を書いたところ、外国人の方より「that's neat! I once jumped in the bath with my human wasn't fun. You ever see a fat cat move?!? 」というコメントをいただきました。 ニュアスも上手く掴めず(特に最後の一文の意味が分かりません)、どう返答すればいいのか困っています。 どなたかこのコメントの翻訳とこれにどう返答すればいいのかアドバイスを頂けないでしょうか?何卒よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願いします

ご協力下さい。下記の英文を翻訳して、書類に添付しなければなりません。宜しくお願い致します。 下記の場合のwhileは、どういう訳になりますか? (1) While applying for a fresh passport attach two copies of the following documents: (b) Proof of Date of Birth (attach one of thefollowing): 下記のa Municipal Authorityとは、人のことですか? Birth certificate issued by a Municipal Authority or district office of the Registrar of Births & Deaths; 下記のas perの部分が、分かりません。 an Affidavit sworn before a Magistrate/Notary stating date/place of birth as per the specimen in ANNEXURE ‘A’ by illiterate or semi-illiterate applicants.

• 英語の翻訳のしかたについて教えてもらえませんか?

英語の翻訳のしかたについて教えてもらえませんか? たばこについての写真で英語で紹介したいのですが、 (1)夫婦共に禁煙者の女性の肺。 (2)夫だけ喫煙をしている女性の肺 (3)夫婦共に喫煙をしている女性の肺 という三つについて説明したいのですけど、うまく表現できなくて困っています (1)This is lung of totally nonsmoker. これは完全に禁煙者の肺です。 (2)This is lung of only husband who smoke cigarettes. これは夫だけ喫煙している肺です (3)This is lung of a couple who smoke cigarettes. これは夫婦共に喫煙をしている肺です 日本語が変わっても、だいたい同じような意味で、わかれば大丈夫です。 よろしくお願いします

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Oh no what is wrong with your cat? I'm laying in bed hehehe wishing to be with you hehehe could I maybe please have a picture of you.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 翻訳お願いします!

the cotswolds are a range of limestone hills running through the counties of somerset and gloucestershire in the southwest of england.("wold"is an old english word meaning "hill".) this area is one of the most-visited parts of england because of its rural beauty. the gentle,rolling slopes of the cotswolds make it an ideal place for sheep farming. sheep were the basis of the region's former prosperity. between the 14th and 16th centuries,the local wool merchants became very wealthy. evidence of this wealth can still be seen in the many beautiful old manor houses and churches there. the cotswolds are also famous for their picturesque villages. the buildings are almost all built of the local limestone,which ranges in colour from a silvery grey to a deep golden brown. visiting the cotswolds is like a trip back into the past. this is mainly because the industrial revolution did not really affect the region,and so it was able to preserve its characteristic atmosphere of mediaeval england. it is certainly a different world compared with the hustle and bustle of london,manchester and other major english cities. one of the most important towns in this area is bath,which is unique in being the only town in britain with a hot spring. the spring in bath had been known from ancient times. the first people to build actual baths there,however,were the romans. after the romans left britain in the 5th century,the baths fell into disuse. they were revived in the 18th century,when rich people in london learned about the health-giving properties of the water. it suddenly became very fashionable to have a house in bath. as a result,many rows of beautiful town houses were built. the characteristic shape of these rows is a kind of semicircle,known as a crescent. bath is still one of the most visually attractive cities in britain,and the roman baths are the most-visited tourist attraction outside london. unfortunately,it is no longer possible to take a bath there yourself. a similar city to bath is cheltenham,a little further to the north. in the 18th century a spa was also discovered there,but not a hot one. just as with bath,people from high society (including king george III)visited cheltenham to drink the waters,which were believed to cure many illnesses. cheltenham also has many elegant 18th-century houses, where rich people and aristocrats used to stay. apart from its architecture,one of cheltnham's main attractions nowadays is horse racing at its beautiful race course.

• 英語の翻訳がうまくできません。

英語の翻訳がうまくできません。 見ていただきありがとうございます。 以下の文なのですが、うまく翻訳できず、困っています。 Structure is common in a wide range of the naturally occurring materials which are considered as 'soils' in geotechnical engineering - soft and stiff clays, granular soils and residual soils. 個人的に訳しますと 構造は必然的に材料が生じるのは広範囲で普及しています。土質力学の中で柔らかいものや硬い粘土、ザラザラした土や残積土は'土'と見なされている。 となります。いまいちよくわかりません。 どなたか適切に訳していただける方、よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

以下の英文の翻訳をお願いしたいです。 1. This is a case of rickets. You should take him to a proper hospital. 2. Well, we took him to every hosoital, but he hasn't improved. 3. Rickets is caused by a lack of vitamin D, which is necessary for bone growth. 4. Give him a large dose of vitamin D. 5. I know that much. I'm giving him a hundred thousand units of vitamin D every day. 6. If you know so much, why bother to visit me?