• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

英語の翻訳をお願いします。m(_ _)m

You misunderstand my question. I wish you to advise me of the additional costs that you will charge me for shipping the item to me in the UK. Knowing the cost of the item plus shipping, I will then be able to calculate the additional taxes I will be required to pay to HMRC on its arrival in the UK. Please supply me with the shipping costs that I will pay to you when I place an order for the item.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数44
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)

あなたは私の質問を誤解しています。 品物を英国の私に送るための送料として、あなたが私に請求される追加コストを教えていただきたいのです。 品物の値段プラス送料が分かれば、品物が英国に着いたときに歳入税関庁に払わなければならない追加の税金が計算できるのです。 品物を注文した場合に私があなたに支払うことになる送料の金額をお知らせ下さい。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英語がご堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。

ebayの取引で困っています。 英語がご堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。 it was 66.00 to ship your item, you paid 52.00 will you please pay the balance owed ? i do not charge a shipping & handleing fee only the actual cost , it is not fair for me to pay for part of the shipping cost that you should pay , it says how much it cost to ship to japan on the label when you receive the item , thank you so much for understanding !!!! どうか宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳お願いします。

現在オークションをしているのですが、そのオークションに英語で質問が来ました。 お恥ずかしいながら、あまり英語が得意でないで翻訳にかけてみたのですが、分けの分からない文章になってしまうので、英語が得意な方に翻訳いただけたら幸いです>< hello seller am Mr yuchiro from japan but living in USA, am intrested in your item pasted on the japan AUCTION as a gift for the orphanage home in africa , i will like to know how many unit of the item you have ? and the condition of the item ?i will offer you the sum of 5,500usd for 5 unit of the item plus shipping via EMS JAPAN and payment will be made immediately via BANK TO BANK DIRECT TRANSFER ok.. so kindly get back to me about this offer to my email ○○@gmail.com

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

海外オークションの出品者からのメール文です I sent it to the address that Ioffer gave me. They have the wrong address for you. I will send again although it will cost me another $10.00 to shipm it a second time. Is it possible to send me $5.00 so I don't have to pay the entire shipping since ioffer has the wrong address for you. I will add some extra fights if you sned me $5.00. If you cannot do that I will still resend the item to you. 翻訳サイトでは、正確に翻訳できないので、どなたかよろしくお願いします。

• 長文ですが、翻訳お願いします!

i will agree to 160.00 as long as you do not mind sending it as a "gift" through pay pal so i dont get charged the pay pal fees to receive. i am not 100% sure the amount of sending certified will be ...i cant imagine it being more than $15.00 total including shipping costs/weight....if more than that i will let you know.....but i will make sure its insured so we have no problems.

• 翻訳お願いします

Sure I will do that for you but you have to realize there are other people in line right now waiting for me to make there heat sinks and other machined items, so it's not going to happen over night. Once I order the SAIK host it will be several weeks before it even gets here so it could be as much as 4-5 weeks before I can start on you copper heat sink. Of course there will be shipping from me to you, I don't pay to ship other peoples items to them. I would think the shipping will be approx $12.00 but I will only charge you the exact shipping cost after I weight the package. There will also be paypal fees they should be around $4.00 if all you are getting is the host and the heat sink. You could send the $90.00 now and that way I will get the SAIK ordered and your name written in my work log so that you are in line. And then when your SAIK arrives I will make the heat sink and you can decide if you need any other items and also get the balance payed at that time. Let me know so I can get it ordered

• 詳しい方、翻訳をお願いいたします。

初めて質問します。 ebayで落札され、商品を発送しましたが、住所を間違えて発送しました。 (イギリスが本来の住所なようですが、現在は南アフリカにいるようです。) 間違えて発送した事をメールで伝えたところ、下記メールが届きました。(1通目) イギリスへ商品を送ったのは良いのですが、氏名を書き忘れました。 その事をメールで伝えたところ下記メールが届きました。(2通目です) お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 (1通目です) Yes this may be difficult to solve. I am in South Africa and I did specify a South African address on the order. I use the United Kingdom address for sellers that wont ship to South Africa. The item you shipped there will be safe there but I won't be able to send it back until I visit the United Kingdom in January next year. In the interim I will be happy that you keep my pen and send it to me in January. What is the other item you sent and what is its price. It may just be easier for me to buy it from you as well. If you need the other item back urgently to fill an order, I could try and get it sent back but don't know how reliable my friends in the UK are Let me know, I am sure we can manage a amicable solution. (2通目です) I have just read your letter again. and seem to have misunderstood you. Did you ship a Pilot 74 with a soft fine nib to the UK? If that is the case no real problem I will collect it in January. Please let me know.

• 詳しい方へ、翻訳をお願いいたします。

詳しい方、翻訳をお願いいたします。 ebayで落札され、商品を発送しましたが、住所を間違えて発送しました。 (イギリスが本来の住所なようですが、現在は南アフリカにいるようです。) 間違えて発送した事をメールで伝えたところ、下記メールが届きました。(1通目) イギリスへ商品を送ったのは良いのですが、氏名を書き忘れました。 その事をメールで伝えたところ下記メールが届きました。(2通目です) お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 (1通目です) Yes this may be difficult to solve. I am in South Africa and I did specify a South African address on the order. I use the United Kingdom address for sellers that wont ship to South Africa. The item you shipped there will be safe there but I won't be able to send it back until I visit the United Kingdom in January next year. In the interim I will be happy that you keep my pen and send it to me in January. What is the other item you sent and what is its price. It may just be easier for me to buy it from you as well. If you need the other item back urgently to fill an order, I could try and get it sent back but don't know how reliable my friends in the UK are Let me know, I am sure we can manage a amicable solution. (2通目です) I have just read your letter again. and seem to have misunderstood you. Did you ship a Pilot 74 with a soft fine nib to the UK? If that is the case no real problem I will collect it in January. Please let me know.

• 英語が得意な方、翻訳お願いします

Dear Seller, My Name is Mrs Tonya Barber from Germany,I will like to buy your item for my uncle in Nigeria and I will offer you $1,200.00USD for the item, Kindly reply me through Email for further conversation なんて書いてあるのかわかりません。 翻訳お願いします。

• 翻訳お願い致します。

おおよその意味は変わるんですが、間違っているかも知れないので、翻訳お願いいたします。(アドレスの部分は、一部削除しています。) I'm OK with the price 680,000. Yen and condition you gave me and i will be paying through Bank i will be adding the 3.9% Bank surcharge to the total amount i will be paying you.. So i will be paying directly into your Bank account without any delay, and i hope you have a Bank account and if not you can easily create your Bank account here is my details below to show you that am seriously interested in your item Charlle Granndy Address : 1995・・・・ City : Shidler State : Oklahoma Zipcode : 74652 Country :USA So kindly get back to me with your Bank details like this below Account Name: Account Number: Bank Name: Bank code: Email Address: So kindly get back to me with your Home details like this below Full Name: Address: Phone Number: As soon as i receive this details from you, i will proceed with the payment immediately and i have already arrange for a private shipping agents that will come for the pick up of the item at your house door step and they will take care of the picking up document including the full information to pick up the item at your house door step. So I will need your home address as soon as the payment is made to you.. Best Regard.

• 【緊急】英語が得意な方翻訳お願いします!

以下の文なのですが、お願いします!! 「ok the price is 228.oo united states dollars that includes shipping and insurance if the invoice is dosent say that then throw it awawy ,150.00 for the flatwear,70.00 for shipping and 8.00 for insurance that comes out to 228.00 united states dollars that is what i want i dont know how much more clear i need to be just put 228.00 dollars in my pay pal」