• ベストアンサー

和訳希望。よろしくお願いします。

"On the road again... Listening to "the climb"*private shout out* Always gotta take a moment and remember who you are and how important it is to take care of yourself"

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

「また旅に出た... "The Climb" *private shout out* を聞きながら。 どんなときも、少しの間、あなたが誰か、そしてあなた自身を大切にすることがどれだけ大事かを思い出さなきゃいけない」

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m

海外のインタビュー記事です。 ご協力お願い致します。 ●How do you describe your photography? I would like to think of my work as raw, sexy, youthful and fresh! ●How do you try to capture a person’s character and sense of self in your images? Characters and personalities are so important to me, people are so interesting, why photograph a mannequin when there are so many issues to explore. I don’t intentionally work out how I am going to capture the character, I guess it just naturally happens; I am always interested in knowing the subject and playing with them. ●What elements of your own character do you try to express through your photography? I’m a little bit of a wild child, I’m kind of insane and dark. I guess you can always see the darkness and the wild-side of the kids in my work. I think it’s important to capture the energy and moment. People have said I personally dress as if I were in my own photo shoot. I think it’s important and fun to dress up in the morning, to express yourself, no matter what, where or who you are.  Be creative all the time!

• 和訳お願いします…

I have to go to sleep, goodnight 〇〇, and remember that things will change and you will find a good situation if you stay positive and keep trying, you can always come visit here and travel to see beautiful nature with me, I'll help as much as I can listening and looking for opportunities for you, I have some ideas already

• 関係代名詞について

以下についてお教え頂けないでしょうか。 First and foremost, the most important measure you can take to protect yourself and those you care about is to get vaccinated for Flu. これは、インフルエンザについての注意喚起の文章の一部です。 1)the most important measureは、関係代名詞の先行詞でしょうか? 2)もし、そうでしたら、 you can take to protect yourself の分のどこに入るのでしょうか? 3)関係代名詞の先行詞でないのでしたら、the most important measure you can take to protect yourselfを文法的にどう考えたらよろしいでしょうか? 4)また、those は関係代名詞の先行詞でaboutの直後に来ますでしょうか? 5)この文章全体を訳して頂ければ幸いでございます。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳希望

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 説明文のようです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The financial prospects can be determined from the stars to some extent. Love can give emotional support, a hand to hold in a lonely hour, but love and understanding doesn’t pay any bills, and the practical issues of life are always lurking beneath ones future dreams. There is no denying that wealth and worldly goods, are an important feature of any marriage. Will there be comfortable circumstance ahead, or chilling poverty and bare regrets? This is an aspect to be looked at carefully in any prospective marriage chart and it is what I will come to next.

• 和訳してください(>_<)5

In2002, John said on TV that he always finds it difficult to create a new piece of music. While speaking about "Attack of the Clones," he said, "The fifth time is like the first time. We always have to make a new start when we try to create something. We sit down with a white piece of paper and we hope that we're going to have the inspiration and the good luck that we've had in the past. So I think every time is the same challenge all over again." Tall and sandy-haired, John Williams is familiar to many as he has often appeared on TV at the annual Academy Award ceremonies. Behind his smile, however, he always has a strong will to challenge himself while composing, or playing jazz, or indeed doing anything musical. What we can learn from John's life is, "Challenge yourself and will find the road to success."

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 お願いできますでしょうか。 変なところがありましたら、ご指摘くださるとありがたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Virgos are discrete and trustworthy, not always virginal, but your love is pure and unconditional You keep peoples private secrets. Fantasy and wishful thinking colour your thoughts When you love, you love obsessively and cannot let go of the dream, you are mesmerized by him. There will be at least one great love who will leave an indelible mark on your soul, that colours your life ever after You have the ability to pursue one person, one important man for ever. Standing on the edges of your lovers life. Love will sometimes be unrequited,. Sometimes mutual but still a thing of the night and shadows, hard to materialize into anything substantial and solid. You will spend a long time waiting, but you’ll arrive at the longed for destination in love, even though it may take time to get there..

• 和訳お願いします。

This song makes me stronger than ever before. I said good-bye to him. No matter how bad I feel about, how deeply I think of him, He will not come back again no more. Good luck four-leaf clover didn't bring happiness to us. maybe,If he is now grinning and making excuses for the flirt, But I don't mind even if to someone get laughed at. I truly loved him, certain fact every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure. But I will never look back to the past and move on and on. 長文ですみません。 おかしな文があったら教えてほしいです_(._.)_ 宜しくお願いします。

• 長めですが、和訳をお願いします(>_<)

Early in life, we understand that never giving up leads to success. When kids try, fail, try again, fail again, and then finally succeed, they develop certain ideas about what they can do. At the same time, they're creating an idea of themselves based on how they interact with other people. So for parents it is important to help kids learn accurate and healthy self-perceptions. 上の英文の和訳をお願いします!!!

• 和訳希望

和訳していただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします The ruling planet of your seventh house is Mars. Mars is a planet of ambition. This man will inspire your ambitions. He will seem to be all you have waited for. Handsome, courageous, bold and brave, full of power and passion. He will seem like a hurricane that sweeps you off your feet and turns your life and feelings upside down. Love for you is quick hasty decisions and feelings that grow rapidly and spread through your life like a fire in the You will feel that you are tired of waiting for money, or for a better way to sustain yourself in your life. This man will seem rich and passionate, a lot of glamour and greed, a view to the top, comes with this love affair and you'll see your ambitions being to take shape with it. This will be mutual, and it while it will seem like an impulsive hastily attachment to others.

• この和訳で正しいでしょうか?

Hi:) Maybe I'll know exactly what you would like to know from me, if you'd share a bit about yourself too:) Take Care and god bless. 和訳: 私は、あなたが私から何を知っていたいと思うかについて、正確にわかっています。あなたがあなた自身にもついて少しTake Careと神を共有するだろうならば、祝福してください。 Take Careの意味がよく分かりません。