• ベストアンサー

和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

Today,a new teacher came to our class and said:i know japanese..and i said:genkidesuka? Teacher was surprised "how do you learn japanese?" and i said i have one friend .) thank you again and again..what are you doing?is that different things you have?write me..goodbye 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

今日ねぇ、新任の先生がクラスにやって来たからアタシこう言ったの。 『わたし日本語知ってます。ゲンキデスカ?』って言ったの。 そしたら先生驚いて『どうやって日本語覚えたの?』って訊くから、 実はある友人がいてね、って答えたの。 ホントにホントにありがとう。そっちはどう?何か変わったことない? 返事ちょうだいね。それじゃ。

tapiokasan
質問者

お礼

いつも回答して下さってありがとうございます^^助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳おねがいします

It's fine, I just need to know what it said and you helped by doing just that and I thank you for doing exactly that. I know a way around it now.

• おおまかな和訳をお願いいたします。

thank you i have a store in west edmonton mall i try to find items that i can sell i will place a large order from you on the knifes you have for sale ..i will talk to the wife what knives will sell and let you know by monday i like honest sellers like your self thank you hope to do lot more biz with you soon ..thank you for refund i trust you to my store is large and do lots of biz with great sellers like your self thank you again

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!

全くわからないのでお願いします。 Like I said once I have traced your other DVDs up I will send out again. i did my part and sent you the DVDs in the first place and you tell me what I should be doing next which I am not happy with.

• 和訳お願いします

和訳をお願いします He had found it lying in the street,and as he looked at me over the top of his glasses,he said,“Maybe now you'll learn not to be careless and lose things.” I 'm a grown woman now,and I still lose things. I'm still careless. But what my father taught me that day was not a lesson of responsibility. I learned not to believe his laughter.Because even his laughter hurt.

• 急) 和訳お願いします(どれか一つでもいいのでお願

翻訳サイトとかで調べてなんとなく意味はわかりましたが、正確なのを知りたく質問しました 以下を和訳してほしいです (1)I think we will be good friends!:] Teach me Japanese? Really?! I 'm very happy,I very like Japan*_* and I have a dream,I would like to live in Japan. I hope, my dream will come true!! Do you have a dream?^^ (2)Everybody can learn everything, its ok, my english is not perfect too. ;D I don't know how i can help you with your english? I think you learn the most when we write the e-mails ;D Japan is a big land, where are you from, Tokio? (3)Its totally fine I understand since you have school and everything^^ and your English is completely correct!

• 和訳お願いします。

All this took place in a small town in the Pacific Northwest. Then, when I was nine years old, we moved across the country to Boston - and I missed Information Please very much. She belonged in that old wooden box back home, and I somehow never thought of trying the tall, skinny new phone that sat on a small table in the hall. Yet, as I grew into my teens, the memories of those childhood conversations never really left me; often in moments of doubt and worry I would recall the serene sense of security I had when I knew that I could call Information Please and get the right answer. I appreciated now hoe patient, understanding and kind she was to have wasted her time on a little boy. A few years later, on my way west to college, my plane landed in Seattle. I had about half an hour before my plane left, and I spent 15 minutes or so on the phone with my sister, who had a happy marriage there now. Then, really without thinking what I was doing, I dialed my hometown operator and said, "Information Please." Miraculously, I heard again the small, clear voice I knew so well: "Information." I hadn't planned this, but I heard my self saying, "Could you tell me, please, hoe to spell the word 'fix'?" There was a long pause. Then came the softly spoken answer. "I guess," said Information Please, "that your finger must be all right by now." I laughed. "So it's really still you. I wonder if you have any idea how much you meant to me during all that time..." "I wonder," she replied, "if you know how much you meant to me? I never had any children, and I used to look forward to your calls. Silly, wasn't it?" It didnn't seem silly, but I didn't say so. Instead I told her how often I had thought of her over the years, and I asked if I could call her again when I came back to visit my sister after the first semester was over. "Please do. Just ask for Sally." "Goodbye, Sally." It sounded strange for Information Please to have a name. "If I run into any chipmunks, I'll tell them to eat fruit and nuts." "Do that," she said. "And I expect one of these days you'll visit the Orinoco. Well, goodbye."

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

Oooh, have you ever... Have you ever loved, loved, loved You keep running, running away I know you can’t run forever You think you’re heading for a heartbreak again Just as you did before I can teach you how to love again If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how... CHORUS Have you ever loved somebody Can you learn to love somebody When somebody loves you Have you ever known that feeling Ooh that special feeling When somebody loves you You build a fortress around yourself Your emotions they hide within You’ve got your heart securely locked away And you won’t let nobody in I can teach you how to love again If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how... CHORUS Have you ever loved somebody Can you learn to love somebody When somebody loves you (can you tell me please) Have you ever known that feeling Ooh that special feeling (don’t it feel good) When somebody loves you Oh, When you think that it’s safe, girl Just take a look around I will be there behind you There’s nothing to fear, no ‘Cuz I can never hurt you I think the world about you Can you learn to love me, too Can you learn to love me, too Mmm, I can teach you how to love again (love again) If you just trust in me I can show you things you never seen You don’t know how...

• 少し驚いて、少し怒ったような顔で 英語で

人の家に勝手に入っている人に対して、 What are you doing here!?” と言う人の状況を文章で表現する際、 「ここで何をしてるんだ!?」と少し驚いて、少し怒ったような顔で言った。 と訳したいのですが、 いい表現が思いつきません。 What are you doing here!?” the man, who was surprised and・・・・・・ とまでは書けたのですが、この先で困っています。 What are you doing here!?” the man, who was surprised with his a little bit angry face, said. や、 What are you doing here!?” the man, who was surprised being a little bit angry, said. ではちょっと幼稚な感じがします。 どなたかいい案をお持ちの方ご教示ください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 遠距離恋愛の彼からのメールの和訳

アメリカに住んでいる彼からのメールの和訳をお願いできますでしょうか。 特に、Inadvertentlyの部分や、a remote ideaのあたりの意味がよくわかりません… 長い離婚調停で傷ついた後のメールです… また、このメールの前に私から、「離婚で傷付いているのに、結婚に憧れているとか、 無神経でごめんね。でもそれは重要ではないから」というような主旨のメールを送っています。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Good to see that you completely understand what is happening between us. Indeed, it was a very bad timing and some things happen inadvertently. I realize that you have a deep admiration of institute of marriage. (中略) With all my heart I hate marriage and even a remote idea of doing it again scars and turns me down completely. I am a bad choice for you. We are very different from each other and have different ideas of being happy and live the rest of our lives. You deserve better boyfriend and husband because you are a great lady!

• 和訳をお願いします

ホストマザーを怒らせてしまい、ただ理由がわからなかったので手紙で、 私が怒らせたことは分かってる、 でも理由がわからないこと、 理由を教えてほしいこと、 間違いを犯したなら正したいこと、 あなたを傷つけたなら闇雲にではなく理解して謝りたいこと、 その根本原因は私の英語力の低さであること、を書きました。 以下その返信です。 Thank you for writing. I appreciate it. I know you misunderstand or try to guess things I say and you don't tell me if you don't understand which means I don't know either. I'm not angry or offended. You said something that made me very sad and I couldn't talk to you as I was upset. I have tried to be hospitable and kind but you said things at the lake that sounded selfish about not wating rules and using the bathroom when you wanted. I don't think this was a "rule" but a reasonable request-especially as a)I'm a teacher with a stressful job who needs to sleep b)not well so needs more sleep because of the medication Your wards sounded a little selfish and I explained this to you but you didn't seem to care. I wasn't offended you didn't want me there. I'm independent too and I understand,but please...this is England not Japan... You can be more direct and honest. Instead I had to guess by your coldness that you didn't want me there. This can lead to misunderstandings with people I have found -as an independent person myself. Just say,"I want to do this alone please" in England there is a saying "say what you mean and mean what you say" (ie make things clear and be honest.) And please ask me to repeat something if you don't understand. Guessing is a tricky game. 私がselfishな発言をしたこと、それが彼女を傷つけたこと、は分かりました。 が、細かい言い回し、と言うかニュアンスがイマイチ掴めません。 彼女は普段からとても良くしてくれているので、傷つけてしまったことを後悔しています。。 私はそういう意味で言ったんじゃないのに…とも思いますが、 全ては私の英語力の低さ、理解したつもりになって返事をしてしまうこと、が原因です。 彼女の気持ちをちゃんと理解したいです。 どなたか和訳を宜しくお願い致します!!! 長文を読んでいただきありがとうございました!!