• ベストアンサー

文法添削希望(少々長文です)

お願いします<(_ _)> 通信でキリスト教系の大学で学んでいます。下記文章の文法を見ていただけると助かります ※Holesは小説の名前です ※()は自信がない英語の日本語訳です In chapter of Holes, Stanley and Zero tries to climb the steep cliffs to reach "The Promised Land." In my dream, I go to my something a destination(夢の中で何かの目的地に向かっている), but I do not know how to get there. When I walk toward the Goal, three roads show up on my doorstep. first road is "marsh" socond road is "desert" and third is "mountain" I think out what shoud I choose the route to get there. I make up my mind that I climb the mountain. Meanwhile, I reach there and I am very surprise since huge cliffs rise up before me. I look up at the cliffs and think "I cannot climb this kinda cliffs!! go back and I go through the marsh. I bet I would reach the goal easier." Going back to the marsh, I hear someone's scream. That's from the marsh. A woman is bitten by several gaters. The gaters try to pull her in the marsh. She disappears under water. after few second, blood spread all over. Then, I came out of a dream and think "So What should I chose the road? desert? no no I feel like there are something trap, too. "I could not find this answer for months. When I listen Celine Dion's song casually(何気にセリーヌ・ディオンの歌を聴いていたら). That title is "I am your angel" She sang " No Mountains too high, for you to climb All you have to do is have some climbing faith." "This is answer!!" I shout in my mind. In my dream, I should have chosen the cliffs. I went there first, but I gave up. If I have faith and provide maximal effort, God will help us. This chapter reminds me how important faith is.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

No.1の方のアドバイスも含めて補足すると Stanley and Zero tries to climb → Stanley and Zero try to climb (複数形なので) Goal → goal first road → the first road second road → the second road third road → the third road I think out what should I choose the route to get there. → I think out which route I should choose to get there *which route 以下は S+Vの順です。 I am very surprise→ I am very surprised go back and go through→ I will return and go through easier→ more easily after few second→ after a few seconds I came out of a dream → I woke up from the dream So What should I chose the road? → So which road should I have chosen? something trap→ [something like a trap/ something to get trapped] *trap を名詞と考えると前者、動詞と考えると後者 this answer → the answer This is answer → This is the answer

malibu0426
質問者

補足

回答ありがとうございます 自分の理解できていないところがはっきり分かったので嬉しいです 質問します What Whichなどの語順なのですが Which+名詞+S+Vと覚えておけばいいでしょうか? お忙しい中恐れ入りますがよろしければ教えていただけると助かります

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

I think out which route I should choose to get there. の文では、I think out という文章があるので、その中に疑問文が入ると、S+Vの形になります。I think out は主節になり、which 以下は従属節になります。最後の段落で、So which road should I have chosen? とshould がIの前にきているのは、この文が単なる疑問文だからです。 もう少し簡単な文章を例にすると、 Who is he? Do you know who he is? 2番目の文章ではwho 以下(従属節)は S+Vとなります。 日本語でも2番目の文章は「彼が誰か知っていますか?」といい、「彼が誰ですか知っていますか」と言わないのと同じようなことです。

malibu0426
質問者

お礼

回答頂きありがとうございました!! また再度回答いただき大変助かりました 今後とも是非機会ありましたらお願いします<(_ _)>

noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.1

気になる箇所のみ抜粋します。 1) In chapter of Holes, 冠詞? 2) I am aiming at the destination in my dream.(夢の中で何かの目的地に向かっている), first road is "marsh" socond road is "desert" and third is "mountain" これも冠詞がいると思いますが確かではないのでそのまま提出してください。直されなければ、可算名詞でも””で括れば冠詞はいらないとなりますか・・・ I think out what shoud I choose the route to get there. what節の語順に問題があるような・・ and I am very surprise since huge cliffs rise up before me. I am very surprise が?? "I cannot climb this kinda cliffs!! go back and I go through the marsh. go backは命令形? So What should I choose the road? desert? So which choice should I take なのかな? I feel like there are something trap, too. I feel there is something like a trap, too. I feel there are something like traps, too. When I listen Celine Dion's song without intent. "This is answer!!" 冠詞?

malibu0426
質問者

お礼

回答頂きありがとうございました!! また是非機会がありましたらお願いします<(_ _)>

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします

問題 「今日では,作業用,ペット型,人間型など,さまざまな種類のロボットが開発されていますが,あなたは将来どのようなロボットにどんなことをしてもらいたいですか。70語程度の英語で述べなさい。」 回答 「I want a wondering robot to put my room in order.My room is always messy:books and magazines are piled up here and there on the floor, and papers are scattered around.I sometimes begins to straighten up my room, but soon I become tired of it.If my dream of having a tidying-up robot comes true, my room will always be in order, and I`ll be able to study in good spirits.」

• 夢についてのディスカッション(添削希望)

お願いします HOW OFTEN DO MOST OF YOU REMEMBER DREAMS, TALK ABOUT THEM, OR WRITE THEM DOWN?というディスカッションのタイトルがありまして以下のように書いてみました、恐れ入りますがどなたか文法を添削頂けると非常に助かります。 I have a dream once in a great while. My dreams always carry hidden messages. Therefore, when I sleep, I always put a memo beside me. Curiously enough, when I have a dream I wake up in the middle of the dream every time. So Waking up first time the morning, I dot down the memo as soon as possible and I full back to sleep. I become awake in the morning again; I take down the details about the dream from the memo. One of my impressive dreams is when I lose my direction in life, I had a dream. In the dream, I went somewhere by bicycle but I could not find it. I gave up and went back to my house. My mother was waiting for me. She said “You could not find it could you? You look very tired, but it is simple. Check your map then you will know where it is” I do not know map exact meaning but I think the dream carry hidden meaning.

• 添削して下さい><お願いします。

I have been studying for two years at university in Hyogo Prefecture. I major overall policy there,and that study the various learning such as internatinal relatins,enviromental,and law. I'm happy to go to school,because I fortunate to have a lot of friends like best friends and study there. I study hard to achive my dream from now on for becoming a lawyer and speaking English fluently. But I often change of pace at times. All one can say is that ,as I am, I have to do my best in any case for the porpose of getting my priorities. あんまり良い表現使ってないような気がします。出来たらどう直したいいかとアドバイスなんかあったらお願いします。

• 英語 添削をお願いします

ちょっとした、ジョークを考えなくてはいけません。文法もですがおかしいところを直して教えていただけると助かります。よろしくお願いします。 One day an old woman came and spoke to me in French. I said to her in French with confidence. 『Je'ne parle pas de Francais』 She smiled and told to me in French more and more. This time, I got good luck and bad luck. Good luck is this. She understood my French. Bad luck is this. She didn't understand my feeling. Because the meaning of that sentence is I cannot speak French.

• 文法的に良くわかりません

My boyfriend and I have been together for three years. We decided to make some major sacrifices in order to pay off debt and save up for a house. This includes driving junky cars and moving in with his parents. He and I were both working out with a personal trainer, him twice a week and me once a week. I quit the training because I found a cheaper option. My boyfriend decided to start seeing the trainer three times per week. I think this is irresponsible, considering we are in saving mode right now. This is why my boyfriend decided to cover it up and lie about it -- badly. I caught on pretty quickly, but rather than be accusatory, I simply told him that if he wants to see the trainer three times per week to not feel as though he has to hide it. rather than be accusatory, はあまりみない形なのですが、文法的にはどうなっているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の添削

今度英語で発表することになったのですが、一応考えたのですが自信が無いので添削をお願いします。 Good afternoon everyone. My name is ○○ and today I am going to talk about my favorite trip. This year I went to Malaysia with my friends. Malaysia is a country near the equator. Everyday the weather is very nice so there was very hot. But I enjoyed this trip and want to go to Malaysia again. I will tell you about three reasons why this was my favorite trip. First, Malaysian food was very delicious. There are many races so we can eat various food such as Indian and Chinese and so on. I was so happy to eat Nyonya food. Nyonya food is mixing Malaysian food and Chinese food. Malaysian food taste mostly spicy but everything was very delicious. Second, Malaysia has many famous historic building. I went to Kuala Lumpur and Malacca. I went to tour the Twin-Tower and the Blue Mosque. Twin-Tower is the third highest around the world. In Malacca, I rode a trishaw. Trishaw is like "Zinrikishya". It looks beautiful and the view of outside is wonderful. Finally, I went to Spa. Malaysia is famous for Spa so Malaysian people often reserve the Spa. To my surprise, there is a bath with a lot of flowers. the massage make me feel very comfortable and happy. In short, this was a great trip. if you think to go to foreign countries, I want you to go to Malaysia. I think you will surely be a wonderful trip. おかしければ文章自体を変えてもらってもかまいません。 添削よろしくお願いします。

• 添削希望

I was born and raised in Miyazaki, and then I went to university in Tokyo. After graduating from the law department, I returned to Miyazaki right now because of my health. 表現や文法に不適切がないかどうかご指導ください。

• 英語長文の添削お願いします。

自分で余暇の過ごしかたについての英文を作成してみましのたで、長文で面倒くさいかもしれませんが、英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら添削をお願い致します。 英文で変な部分がございましたら、バシバシご指摘下さい。  My favorite leisure is to spend with my wife.  My leisure I spend with my wife change weather. When it’s fine, we make it a rule to go out sometimes. Since it is very tired with daily work, I would like to bask in sunlight and to reduce stress. There is the park that dog can enter in neighborhood. We have a toy poodle and go for a walk in the park with my dog. We spend to play to throw a ball with dog and play catch and eat a picnic lunch that my wife cooks early morning. If We become very sleepy, We can take a snap on the blanket or a park bench. Also, When it rains, as we can’t go out, we spend to watch movie on DVD. Because both me and my wife like American culture, we always watch Western movie. When we watch Western movie, we always watch not due into Japanese but English conversation with English title. Consequently, We can learn English with watching Western movie.  In this way, I spend with my wife at leisure. Because I can spend the special loved woman, I’m soothed the soul at leisure.

• 添削お願いします

1My grandmother gave me_it for my entrance celebration. 2I made fabric by my self with my grandmother. It has flower design. There is no oter fabric in the world. 3This book mame is nontan. This is the first book for me. 4This is the coolest_ball of all my own balls. よろしくお願いします

• 英文の添削をお願いします。よろしくお願いします。

Unfortunately,I was robbed of my pleasure recently. I had my favorite view that was precious thing to me. The view is the sea that was able to see from the road in front of my house. I arrived at my house while always seeing the sea in the front. But a new house is built there pretty soon. I'm sure they will be enjoy the view and I'll be worry about scenery disappear little by little. 残念なことに私の楽しみが奪われました。 私には大切な景色があります。その景色は私の家の前の道から見える海です。 私はいつも正面に海を見ながら家に辿り着きます。しかし、まもなくそこには家が建ちます。 きっと彼らはその景色を楽しむでしょう、そして私は少しずつ消えていく風景に悩まされるでしょう。