• ベストアンサー

この意味を教えて下さい。

You are sending it to a soldier in the US that will come and replace me here. この意味を教えて下さい!! 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • rpg9
  • ベストアンサー率39% (20/51)
回答No.2

前後の文脈がないとitが何を指すか分かりませんが、「あなたはここで私の後任となるアメリカの兵士にそれを送ることになる」という意味ではないかと思います。 thatをwhoに置き換え、are sendingという現在進行形を近未来の表現と解釈すればいいのではないでしょうか。  またcome and replace me hereは「ここに来て私と替わる」という意味を「私の後任になる」と意訳できると思います。  合ってるかどうか分かりませんが、私ならそう解釈します。

maru1209
質問者

お礼

訳して頂きありがとうございます。 助かりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

文脈が無いと正確にはわかりませんが、 「あなたはそれを、(やがて)ここにやってきて私に置き換わることになる、アメリカの兵士に送っているんだ」

maru1209
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• この意味を教えて下さい。

I need you to help me make a payment to a soldier in the US to come and replace me here in the base? If you can help, I will send you payment details.

• 英文の意味をを教えて下さい。

下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。同じ会社の英語圏の支社から来たメールです。製造の事でメールがきました。お願い致します。 It is good to hear from you. I read your email and I am very excited for you that you can get the AAA license for BBB. Honestly, I do not see any financial benefits for CCC . to get involved in this DDD project. Unless you are seeing something here that I don’t. If you are going to produce the EEE in BBB and sell in BBB, you will not be using our factory to produce and we will not selling the goods here in the U.S.. I am not sure what kind of role you want me to play in this project. I don’t see myself getting involved into the negotiation of contract unless CCC. can directly benefit from the involvement. As for the other opportunities you have in the email, I will take a closer look next week and get back to you. Thanks again for thinking of us and we are honored that you chose to partner up with us. We will keep in touch.

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けないですか?

awww dont think that you have a clumsy English ... i never think that way about you English ... i know that you are doing well on it ... and you never will annoy me wit it . i be so sad if you stop sending me! e-mails .because you think that is annoy me .. went i see, a email from you it make me feel special and happy . it doesnt matter if you wrote it wrong...... please dont never feel that way .... i will do my best to write back to you in japanese so you dont fill bad about you english ... you are doing well .. you are special for me ! この文章です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 洋楽の歌詞の意味を教えてください。

Tim ChiristensenのMisty Monoという曲が好きなのですが、和訳してもいまいちよく意味がわかりません。 おおまかな内容でかまいませんので、訳せる方がいたら曲の意味を教えてください。 Hang on Misty Mono Don't have a heart attack Life is not a drag If I drag you down here Hail to the moment And the things yet to come Nothing will go wrong If we long for it here Long for it here... You gonna keep it that little secret That little secret is no friend of mine If you reveal it I will believe it We gonna have a wonderful time Do you want me? I tell you now its allright Do you need me allright? Then move a little closer tonight Let the guide be my cigarette light You're gonna keep it...etc よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の和訳2

If I don't like living here,I will soon leave andeither go back to my own country of find another country where I can be more comfortable. It is true that some foreigners come to Japan to live but find that,after a short while, they don't like it and so decide to leave. But it seems to me that these people are few and the causes for their unhappiness in Japan are usually to be found in their own characters and not Japan itself. 和訳をお願いします>< この英文の前にも文章がありますが、hereは「ここ」などと訳してもらって構いませんので。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。商品の再入荷の件と、送料の事で質問をしていたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。ちなみにいつも購入するところです。 We do indeed have the AAA in 3 colours: black, plum and purple. I don't think that there are many pieces left of the black colour. If you want any I can put away for you what I have here. The purses BBB are not available and frankly I am not sure when will they be coming back. When they do come back I will let you know. Also, I really do not know what other pieces did you speak to Becki about, so I would need you to let me know all the styles that you are interested in. I can see that you are registered on our website but I don't think you have used it as your account was not active. I have activated it for you now. You can log in with your email 'CCCC..' and password would have been sent to you right after your registration. If you have troubles logging in please let me know and I will give you a new password. I am also awaiting a quote from DDD. However, they tell me that they cannot give me an accurate quote without the correct dimensions of boxes or the correct weight. Therefore, I can only give you a rough estimate at the moment and find out properly once you have placed an order and once all the boxes have been packed.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。再入荷と送料の事で質問をしていたんですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか お願いします。 We do indeed have the AAA in 3 colours: black, plum and purple. I don't think that there are many pieces left of the black colour. If you want any I can put away for you what I have here. The purses BBB are not available and frankly I am not sure when will they be coming back. When they do come back I will let you know. Also, I really do not know what other pieces did you speak to Becki about, so I would need you to let me know all the styles that you are interested in. I can see that you are registered on our website but I don't think you have used it as your account was not active. I have activated it for you now. You can log in with your email 'CCCC..' and password would have been sent to you right after your registration. If you have troubles logging in please let me know and I will give you a new password. I am also awaiting a quote from DDD. However, they tell me that they cannot give me an accurate quote without the correct dimensions of boxes or the correct weight. Therefore, I can only give you a rough estimate at the moment and find out properly once you have placed an order and once all the boxes have been packed.

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

Hello my friend...naoyuki....Soon its CHRISTmas!!! MERRYMERRYMERRY CHRISTMAS...!!!  How are you...?Hope everything is under control...,your health,family bonding,your mother, financial matter and of course your job...year 2011 is almost gonna end and year 2012 is soon to welcome...,,have you find your future wife?hhahaha...,soon your age will be no more in calendar...,and me too...hahaha....My hope that we will meet some other day is still in my heart.I have faith that God shall make it one day,that I shall see you again my friend.By the way im sorry that it takes me so long to answer your e-mail....,its only today that i drop by here in an internet cafe'.....nevertheless here in my mind,here in my heart you are always keep and never forget.Because you are my very friend.Take care always your health and may the God of heaven and earth Bless you in all aspect of your life... Its me...Your very friend....Froi

• この英語の意味が完璧に把握できません

タイの友達からメールが来たのですが、ちょっと完璧に意味が分かりません。簡単にで結構ですので、英語できる方、教えてください。 送られてきたメールは、以下の通りです。 I am so sad when you don't give you hands to help me. Also it made me much sad when you said " Let's meet in a dream" I think you are nice person and I always keep our photos with me, but I don't really know what you think. I also keep everything about us, example, movie ticket, dream world ticket, hotel ticket and everything that relate with us. I have thought I will keep it in trash together with all my good feeling that I had toward you, but I am still think little about you in my deep heart but I don't hope to see you. Anyway, if you would like to talk with me, then send mail to me.