• 締切済み
  • すぐに回答を!

洋楽の歌詞の意味を教えてください。

Tim ChiristensenのMisty Monoという曲が好きなのですが、和訳してもいまいちよく意味がわかりません。 おおまかな内容でかまいませんので、訳せる方がいたら曲の意味を教えてください。 Hang on Misty Mono Don't have a heart attack Life is not a drag If I drag you down here Hail to the moment And the things yet to come Nothing will go wrong If we long for it here Long for it here... You gonna keep it that little secret That little secret is no friend of mine If you reveal it I will believe it We gonna have a wonderful time Do you want me? I tell you now its allright Do you need me allright? Then move a little closer tonight Let the guide be my cigarette light You're gonna keep it...etc よろしくお願いいたします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数392
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15184/32596)

ミスティーモノ(人の名前でしょう)よ、心臓マヒになるな、頑張れ、で始まり、私が要るなら、私の煙草の灯を頼りに、今夜はもっと近くにおいで、に終わる歌のようです。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。ですが、注文のカートがいまいち正常に機能していないような気がしていたので、相手にちゃんと注文できているか?質問していました。返事がきたんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 It seems as if we might have some in stock. How many do you need if we do? Did you put the order through on our website? I do not see any quantities here, and just wondering if you have submitted online?

• 洋楽の歌詞

下の歌詞で【 】でくくったところの訳を誰かわかる方、教えていただきたいです!↓↓ Dancing in the moonlight When I passed you in the doorway You took me with a glance I should have took that last bus home But I asked you for a dance 【 Now we go steady to the pictures 】 I always get chocolate stains on my pants My father he's going crazy Say's I'm living in a trance But I'm dancing in the moonlight It's caught me in its spotlight 【 It's alright, alright 】 Dancing in the moonlight On the long hot summer night It's three o'clock in the morning And I'm on the streets again I disobeyed another warning I should have been in by ten 【 Now I won't get out until Sunday 】 I'll have to say I stayed with friends 【 But it's a habit worth forming 】 【 If it means to justify the end 】 宜しくおねがいいたします!!

• 英語表現、少し違う言い方では意味はどう違ってくる?

例えば (1) I have lived here for 5 years. I have been living here for 5 years. (2) I got it. I get it. (3) 英語でどういいますか? という場合下記どちらかは間違った言い方なのか。 How do you say about it in english? What do you say about it in english? などなどそれぞれどう意味が違うのか。 こういったことを数多く解説してる本はないでしょうか?

• A:Haven't we come here be

A:Haven't we come here before? B: (1)Haven't you? (2)Have we? (3)Do you? (4)Have I? どれが答えか教えてください。

• 洋楽、和訳歌詞

R.kerryのyour body's callin'の和訳歌詞を分かる方おしえてください。 Yeah, I don't want you to hold back any longer baby Cause tonight, I'm gonna give you all the little things I know you've been waiting for So, brace yourself and listen I hear you callin', "Here I come baby" To save you, oh oh Baby no more stallin' These hands have been longing to touch you baby And now that you've come around, to seein' it my way You won't regret it baby, and you surely won't forget it baby It's unbelieveable how your body's calling for me I can just hear it callin' callin' for me [1] - My Body's callin' for you My Body's callin' for You My Body's callin' for you My Body's callin' for You Tell me, what's your desire Baby your wish is my deal oh yes it is baby Let me take you higher Show you how you should feel, baby Oh So we speak now and forever hold your body Whatever it is you want from me, baby You see you don't have to say nothing Knowing your body wants something And it's easy for me to see That your body's callin' for me [Repeat 1] I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me [Repeat 1 until fade out]

• 秘密

あなたはそれを秘密にしなければいけません。というのに You must keep it secret. You must keep it a secret. どちらも可能ですか。 (前者はsecretを形容詞と考え、後者はsecretを名詞と考えています。) ご存知の方、回答お願いします。

• Here we areについて

Do you have them in different sizes? Oh,sure.Here we are. 上記の英文のHere we are.がHere you areだとわかるのですが、なぜHere we areになってるのか分かりません。 教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。

For the old items, I can reorder them, we just do not keep them in stock, but if you want me to reorder as long as you order 2pieces ( sometimes 3 ) I can special order them for you, which ones are you interested in. For the sold out items, generally speaking, they were not the most popular, i do think the AAA tote was very popular and should do well in USA and also the BBB. Right now we ordered the “CCC” and a lot of clients have been waiting for it, if you want to place an order for that and pre-order you can do, that should release in a couple of days.

• 洋楽の歌詞の意味

Major lazerという洋楽の歌詞の意味がわかりません。 Major Lazer "Keep it Going Louder"という曲の以下の部分 55秒あたりから http://www.onlylyrics.com/hits.php?grid=1&id=1036414 "I've got the girls in the truck about six chicks deeps And you know cause we're rolling to the streets at six." 6人のかわいこちゃんがトラックにいる?deepの意味は? 訳すほどの意味もないのでしょうか。 難しい単語なら、辞書から意味が拾えますが、 簡単な単語の組み合わせによるフレーズはよくわかりません。 皆さんどうやって習得しているんですか?

• どういう意味でしょうか?

We got your details from the website and we liked what we saw. Before we go any further though, we need to ask you a couple of questions that may save us all a lot of time in the future. We as a couple lead a very liberal way of life, with that in mind, do you have any problem with nudity or sexuality. If you have no problems, then great, perhaps we can start talking with a view to you being our ******. If you do have any problems with it however, then we are probably wasting each others time. We apologise for being so direct but we have been messed about by a lot of time wasters. というメールをいただきましたが 'nudity or sexuality' 付近をどう訳せば良いのか、 またどういう意味なのかがイマイチよく掴めません。 分かられる方がいらっしゃいましたら、ぜひお願いします。