• 締切済み

和訳してください!

I'm so glad I found you I'm not gonna lose you Whatever it takes I will stay here with you Take it to the good times see it through the bad times Whatever it takes is what I'm gonna do 和訳お願いします( *`ω´)

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

君と出遭えてとてもうれしい。 決して君を手放したりしない。 たとえ困難があろうとも、君とここで暮すのさ。 順境の時には謳歌し、逆境のときはじっとこらえて、 何があろうが自分らしく生きていくんだってばさ。

関連するQ&A

• この歌詞、和訳してください。

小柳ゆきさんの「Hit on」という曲のサビです。  →I'm gonna take you where I won't see you no more, get closer. どうしてもうまく訳せません。一文でわかり難いかもしれませんが、お願いします。 

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 Oceans apart day after day slowly go insane, I hear your vioce on the line. But it doesn't stop the pain. If i see you nest to never. How can we say Forever . wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. I took for granted all the time, That I thought would late somehow I hear the laughter. I teast the tears, but I can't got hear you. Whatever i takes or how my hear breaks. I will be right hear waiting for you よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

曲が良いのですが 英語ができないので和訳をお願い致します。 【Brand New】 You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed I stay up ponderin'... The choices I've made... Such a selfish life... That I had made... You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out, it gets me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feelin' low down You show me I know how to make it through So you say, here we go again Walking the thin line, living the hard times, seems like the old times will never end You really wish that I undeerstood But you say I never will, & i'm loosin what's real, livin proof of the mis-understood You stay up wonderin' In hopes that I'm okay See I'm headed home now Won't loose my way oh lady believe that With my baby on the way I can be a better man So please just stay You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed I stay up ponderin'... The choices I've made... Such a selfish life... That I had made... You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed So you say, here we go again Walking the thin line, living the hard times, seems like the old times will never end You really wish that I understood But you say I never will, & i'm loosin what's real, leavin proof of the mis-understood You stay up wonderin' In hopes that I'm okay See I'm headed home now Won't loose my way oh lady believe that With my baby on the way I can be a better man So please just stay You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through

• この英文を和訳するとどうなりますか?

Can I take it That you don't need my help And I am finally absolved a value I can face it, but I don't need anyone else Nobody does it like you do And for all the others There'll be better days ahead And while I recover I'll be wishing I was dead I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead Well I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong I plan to stay back, but not for long The time has passed and other things has changed So I gotta grow wings or die I don't need another reason not to die in life Tell me if I'm doing it right this time But let me know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead You say you hate it, but you can't really tell The future is smiling right at you I'm not gonna make it, so you should save yourselfs There's no time to tell you I miss you You lack for new a frontier But I decided to stay back here Inviting my time by waiting it out Looking up to the sky this fight These weakly wings that will never take flight I don't even have the lungs to shout But I need to know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead

• 和訳お願いします!

I'm workin' on the high hope And if it all works out, you might just see me Or hear from me in a while I'm gonna make it across this tight rope And I'm comin' for my prize No more I'll be waitin' 'round While life just passes by Maybe when our hearts realign Maybe when we've both had some time I'm gonna see you there I'm gonna see you there, lay Where we can be natural, lay 'Cause I've been livin' in the half life Not sure which way to turn Why must a man lose everything To find out what he wants I'm gonna wait until it feels right And when that time has come Wild horses won't keep me back From where you have gone Maybe when we're both old and wise Maybe when our hearts have had some time I'm gonna see you there I'm gonna see you there, lay Where we can be natural, lay After all we've seen We can do anything, lay Where your heart is strong Where we can go on and on, lay Where your good times gone Where we are forever young, lay Where your heart is strong Where we can go on and on, lay, lay! I wanna see you there 私の好きなHigh hopeという歌の歌詞ですが、和訳の歌詞が探しても見当たらないので、英語が得意な方やネイティブの方に和訳して頂きたいです。自力でひと通り和訳してみましたが意味不明でした。笑 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語にして下さい

I taking a lot wonderful time^^ but If you stay here, I take more and more it time!haha

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

歌詞の一部です I'm here to take you down a peg By the time I'm done, you're gonna beg To be in my band, application rejected!

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 「I don't appreciate you Lazy Boyfriend calling me and handing up on me.... now that your in Japan I have found a new love here in LA without you now they yours in Tokyo so please lose me contact info 」 どなたか、お願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします。

たいへん個人的な質問で申し訳ありませんが、英語の歌詞の意味がどうしても気になるので、ご回答いただきたいです。 個人で楽しむだけなので多少意訳でも結構です。 I saw a sign,when you go I lose my mind. So I'm like a star tonight,when you stay it will be shining bright. I have a dream,when I close my eyes,I see. You are staying by my side,we have a party to the morning light. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳これでいいですか

タイの友達からメールがきました。 自分で訳してみましたがどうでしょうか。 Hello N. ハローN How are you? 元気ですか。 I'm fine. 私は元気です。 Now I'm in Bangkok. 私は今バンコクにいます。 ---ここからが不安なんですが--- Next time you come here I will together with you all the time. 次回あなたがこちらに来た時、ずーっと一緒にいたい。(それとも「ずーっと一緒にいます。」) I'm sorry last time you came here I'm not well to take care you. この前あなたが来た時、かまってあげれなくてごめんなさい。 I miss you so much. 恋しいです。(それとも会いたいです。) Take care of yourself. 体に気をつけてください。 Miss you, ---どのように訳すのかわかりません--- A