• ベストアンサー

日本語にして下さい

I taking a lot wonderful time^^ but If you stay here, I take more and more it time!haha

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

とっても楽しい。でもあなたがいてくれれば、もっと楽しくなる。(@^▽^@)

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

フフ、一人で気持ち良かことしとるばってんね。 ここにそちがおったならもっともっと気持ちよくなるばってんねぇ~、ひゃはは!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

It's so exited I'm glad to hear you again, your picture is wonderful and makes me want to go there,i really wanna to touch the snow by my own hand,that must be fantastic i think.(* ̄︶ ̄*) in here i can wear shorts haha!!or sometimes i don't wear clothes,is to warm for me,and actually i'm a little envy you because you can see the snow falling from the sky~^o^~ by the way,my major is media,i learned it for almost 2years but i feel like i get nothing.maybe my heart is not for school but if i don't learn more now i afraid i will regret in the future::>_<::make me crazyπ_π anyway,i can see your techniques for photography must be very well,haha!!maybe next time i will send you a picture of myself to you,but don't be so disappoint haha!!\^O^/

• 日本語にして下さい

I do remember but what I am trying to say is am I going to see you more than the last time you came? Lol. If you were here so long, how come I didn't see you often?

• 日本語にお願いします

I don't think I can find a better flight, because it's so close to the date, the flights will only become less and more expensive, so if we can sort sooner, then it is better, but of course I don't want to rush you. I think I can get a flight there for maybe £800, so it's £600 cheaper than your flight to here, but then I also need to pay for a hotel, but it's still an option if getting a flight for you to here is too expensive, though of course I would like to make your dream come true and show you england. Gomen ne, there is so much english for you to read >.<

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

Yes if you take the module apart the driver can catch and cause the driver to turn with the back half. This is why I discourage taking the module apart because this exactly can happen. This happened by taking the back half off. The unit was tested after assembly and was perfectly working. The damage occurred when you unscrewed the module. Anyway send it back I will work you a good deal since you are a good customer but in the future don't take them apart or I can't cover damaged caused.

• 日本語にお願いします!!

以下の文章です。 I will not apologise, because I intentionally said what I said. Because I am acid and mean when I am sad and angry. oh it was a joke, but I didn't tell it to be funny I realized that you have no interest at all in talking with me. That is why I am angry. I am probably angrier with myself, for having thought you cared about me. However, you do not. Even if you say it, it is not true. If “i'll be busy " is enough to forbid us from talking by voice, even if you have time, it means I count nothing for you, evidently. Fine. I take it as it is. I thought you didn’t often ask me to talk because you were shy, and maybe were afraid my answer was no. But no, you never do that because the truth is you don’t care at all about it.

• 日本語訳をお願いしたいです

I am studying japanese by my own sometimes coz i watch animes all the time wwww Do you? I kown some japanese word but i can't make it to a sentence…no gramma lol How about i try to speak it and you correct me haha iidesuga wwwww? 上記のみが送られて来て自分でも訳したのですが、いまいち文法が分からないのでお願いします!

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

My Dear Mika,As I told you, I wanted to write you an email, so here it is! ^o^ The reason is, of course, because today is our... meetingversary! XD I know it sounds stupid, but I like remembering these things! As I think this is really important. Well, it is for me, at least!It is important because, on august 23, I met you :D And I am so happy of this! You said you noticed my messages on worldfriends as I sent many! Well, it was a mistake since I didn’t know how to use the site XDD I only wanted to send one! XDD But I am happy I made that mistake, because you then contacted me back! Therefore, I hope you didn’t feel too disturbed that time! ^^’ Thank you so much!I am happy I have met you, Mika! I really think you are special! Because you are calm and shy...! ^-^ We might be living on different lands, but we always share the same sky! ... sounds like a videogame sentence... it probably is XDDDDDD But well XDI really, really hope we can meet someday, so that I can make you laugh with my stupid jokes all day XD I like it when you start laughing and can’t stop! :DDDDD think that….over time, I am getting somehow attached to you, you know? XD I would truly feel sad if we couldn’t talk anymore all of a sudden!And thank you again for your lovely letter. I keep it as a treasure. I read it every day before going to sleep! Thank you for writing it in Japanese and English, I am learning a lot from it! Well, I don’t want to bore you too much with my email XD so! I’ll stop here.

• 英語を日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

なんとな---くは意味が分かるのですが、分からない部分があります。 英語が得意な方 よろしくお願いします。 WOW hahah .what a good dream you did have . i wish i did have the same one ..haha i was impressed by you Spanish .. went i so you email and so what you wrote it make me so but so happy .. :^) i wish the women who marry ! is only a wish but i wish it was you :^)

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

翻訳サイト・ソフトの翻訳結果を張り付けるのは無しでお願いします。 Same here it locks up every time if I have the thread count set above 1 my first version I used was 1.8.4.2 but has had the same problem up to 2.1 beta it never bothered me to much on my dual core but i have an I7 now I would like it to be utilized properly so it wont take so long to transcode.

• 英語から日本語へ訳して頂きたいです。

旅行中に仲良くなった人から頂いたメールの一部分です。 なんとなくは理解できたのですが、細かい部分が分かりません。。。 英語が得意な方に翻訳して頂きたいです。 were i live is safe .... i walk here at night like 3 o 4am but for a girl any ware is not safe is dangerous .because you are girl .. but i be glad to help you and guide you to various places. i understand that you are scared for coming here by your self .. and i respect that i will send you picture of were and how is the city that i live and before you travel. i want you to feel comfortable and safe with me and your travel but think what is best for you ..if you want,... i travel to japan first and you travel here later .any way is good for you .. i only want you to be safe and not do worry about me and the travel to here.