• ベストアンサー

英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ですが欲しい商品がなく再入荷をお願いしていました。その件で返事が来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I can special order for you would you like me to send you a separate invoice for them, thanks!

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9712/12079)
回答No.1

>I can special order for you would you like me to send you a separate invoice for them, thanks! ⇒特別注文の準備ができました。送り状を別途(前のとは別に)送付いたしましょうか? (ご連絡)よろしくお願いします!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップでよく購入するお店からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Please see that the rest of the styles for your XXXX order are now in stock. Would you like me to process the order for you and send you a pro-forma invoice?

• 翻訳お願い致します。

いまいち、内容が良く解りません。翻訳お願い致します。 Many thanks for sending this new order through. When did you need this order by? We do not have the grey mugs available until January, would this be ok? I can send you the invoice now if you like. Let me know.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品の入荷情報や発送の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 please see the estimate, some items are no longer in stock or the quality I don’t think will meet your standards. The entire shipment can ship in about 7-10 days from payment date, as some of them we need to special order for you. If you would like we can ship them in 2 shipments ( items in stock and then the reorders in 10 days) or you can wait for the entire shipment at once. I have sent you the invoice via paypal. For Fedex it would be $60 for shipping for one complete shipment. If you want to use your account just let me know the account number and we can set up with fedex. Once we get payment we can start the order, thank you again, I went ahead and did the 10% that you had requested, I can’t do anymore, but this is the lowest we have gone for any AAA.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはすぐに売り切れるので新商品の入荷情報はどうなっていますか?質問をしていました。返事がきたのですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I do understand current difficulty we are facing with new lines of product. From now on I’m going to send you an image just like our newsletter thru this email. From there you can just tell me which item you would like to place an order and we will add to your invoice and ship it. Until we fine better solution this is going to be email order + 0000.com orders.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

You do not need a size 8 anymore like we previously discussed? Keep in mind the rings can not be sized once ordered. I just want to make sure you indeed need a size 4.25 and have had your finger sized. :) To proceed with the special order- I can either send you a paypal invoice for the half deposit on the rings or you can send me a copy of the front and back of your credit card as this is an international order.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。日本に発送できますか?購入できますか?と質問したら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you for the below and apologies for the late answer I’ve been out of office. We have a Japanese representatives based in Tokyo – would you like me to send you their contact details?

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはすぐ売り切れるので再入荷の情報などについて質問していました。回答がきたんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 We have not produced additional products for the indicated designs. These are just products that we have them in stock. I’ll inform you if receive any of those products back. And yes, we don’t have many in stock but you can definitely add to your next order. Just let me know which ones and how many you wish to order.

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。

For the old items, I can reorder them, we just do not keep them in stock, but if you want me to reorder as long as you order 2pieces ( sometimes 3 ) I can special order them for you, which ones are you interested in. For the sold out items, generally speaking, they were not the most popular, i do think the AAA tote was very popular and should do well in USA and also the BBB. Right now we ordered the “CCC” and a lot of clients have been waiting for it, if you want to place an order for that and pre-order you can do, that should release in a couple of days.

• こちらの文を簡単に訳してもらえないでしょうか?

EBAYの出品者に商品を購入したいので再出品をお願いしたところこのような回答がありました。 翻訳ソフトではよくわからなかったのでよろしければお願いします。 7DAYSとは7日間制限されているということでしょうか? ebay has restricted me from listing for 7 days. i can send you an invoice if you like and you can pay thru paypal. what address can i send it to? jon

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Will you like to proceed with your order? I will send you a PayPal money request before we ship out your order. Is there another item you will like me to check if we have it in stock?