• ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。日本に発送できますか?購入できますか?と質問したら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you for the below and apologies for the late answer I’ve been out of office. We have a Japanese representatives based in Tokyo – would you like me to send you their contact details?

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • yozoyosi
  • ベストアンサー率100% (1/1)
回答No.2

外に出ていたので返事遅れてごめんなさい。 我々の会社(?)、東京に拠点を置く日本人の代理店があります。よろしければ、その代理店と接触できる詳細情報を送りましょうか? と言っているようですが。

その他の回答 (2)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9714/12081)
回答No.3

下記の件(ご購入の打診のこと?)を感謝し、お返事遅れましたことをお詫び申しあげます。事務所を留守にしておりました。 私どもには、東京所在の代理店がございますが ― そちらとのご連絡のための詳細をお送りいたしましょうか?

noname#207472
noname#207472
回答No.1

お問い合わせありがとうございます。外出しており、返信が遅れましたことお詫び申し上げます。 当ショップは東京に支店を設けておりますので、そちらのお問い合わせ先を送りたいと思うのですがよろしいでしょうか? このような感じでしょうか、間違ってたらすみません。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップでよく購入するお店からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Please see that the rest of the styles for your XXXX order are now in stock. Would you like me to process the order for you and send you a pro-forma invoice?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Thank you for the details I will be booking shortly for collection today. However, I cannot do COD option on my system. I will input your account details which means that you will be charged but I do not think that this involves COD option. Please speak to your agent in Japan.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで購入しようと思っています。日本に発送できますか?と質問したら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Thank you for your interest in お店名! Please reach out to the contacts listed below in order to service your inquiry. Let me know if you have any questions or need additional information.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようと思っています。いろいろと質問をしたら返事がきました。なんとなくはわかりましたが詳しい方意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 thank you for contacting us. We kindly inform you that your enquiry has been forwarded to the responsible department. You will be contacted in case of interest. Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information. With best regards,

• 英文メール

Aというアドレスメールに送ってほしいのに、間違えてBというアドレスを お知らせしてしまいました。 次はAじゃなくてBに送って。というニュアンスでメールしたいです。 ビジネスe-mailです。添削お願いします。 Dear Mr ○○, Thank you for your kind action for sending. and, I'm sorry that make a mistake in the e-mail that should be send. Would you please send to mail " BBB@BBBB.BB " again. Yours Sincerely, BBB

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはカスタマイズしてくれるお店で商品の写真や商品の事を聞いていました。それに対して返事が来たのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I will create a catalogue of the products based what you have for their preview. I've attached photos of the pop store that I ran. The sale for customisation work is way higher than sale of finished products.

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ですが欲しい商品がなく再入荷をお願いしていました。その件で返事が来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I can special order for you would you like me to send you a separate invoice for them, thanks!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。 インボイスの事でと言わせたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you for the details. I will email you the invoice once your order has been completed. It will look a bit different as I am using a different system, but it should suffice. Bare with me whilst I'm dealing with your order please.

• 下記の英文を訳してください。

ネットショップからいただいたメールです。どなたか翻訳お願いいたします。 Thank you for your order, We received about your request and the free print(A2 size) would add in your package, would you mind to take the font view of the damage one? We are sorry about for the happen but hope you could understand that the delivery is depends of the post office and postman, if you have any question that please feel free for contact us firstly, we would trying to help you solve it. Thank you and looking for your reply

• 次の英文メールの意味を教えてください

あるイギリスのお店である商品をネット通販で買おうと思い、 色々と質問をしたりして最後に「じゃあ買います」というところまで伝えました。 すると、次のようなメールが届きました。 カードで支払いをしようと思っているのですが、 このメールではカード番号を聞こうとしているのでしょうか? メールで伝えるのはさすがに抵抗があります。 正確な意味をどなたか教えてください。 ------------------------ Hi, We can 'phone you - probably Friday, to take card details - please send some suggested times and the number. Or, or send them across four emails at varying times. We need the long number on the card. Start date End date issue number if appropriate SEC (last three numbers on signature strip) Billing address Also please confirm name and delivery address. Thank you.