• ベストアンサー

ガールフレンドの意味

英語イタリア語・・等が堪能なフランス人の意味する「ガールフレンド」とはどのように解釈すればよいのでしょうか? 私の、「結婚はしてるの?」という質問に対して、 彼はこう答えたのです。「I have a Girl Frirend but I'm not married 」 「We are not married, we just a good friend 」 ただの友達なのかどうなのか・・・わかる範囲で教えてください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

Betty55さん、こんにちは。 >私の、「結婚はしてるの?」という質問に対して、 彼はこう答えたのです。「I have a Girl Frirend but I'm not married 」 「We are not married, we just a good friend 」 「ガールフレンドはいるけど、結婚はしてないよ」 「僕たちは、結婚はしてないよ。とっても仲良しの友達なんだ」 ・・・ということなんですが・・・ 結婚「は」してない、ということなので 籍は入ってはいないけど、そういう関係の人はいる、というニュアンスかなあと思います。 いい関係の人はいるんじゃないかなあ・・ We are not married..というところが「結婚はしていないけど」 という感じに聞こえるので、やっぱりステディはいそうな気がします。

その他の回答 (2)

• uspega
  • ベストアンサー率30% (79/256)
回答No.3

私も下記の方々と同じ意見ですが,一つ補足を. ネイティブに確かめたわけではありませんが,boyfriend, girlfriend は彼氏,彼女に対応することが多いと思います.男友達といいたいときは, male friend, 女友達といいたいときはfemale friendというとわかってくれます. ヨーロッパでは,結婚という形を敢えて選ばないカップルは珍しくないですよね.子供もいたりして.

• homestay
  • ベストアンサー率18% (11/61)
回答No.1

「僕には彼女は居るよ。でも結婚はしていない。」「結婚はしていないって言っても、関係はすごくいい関係だよ」って言うことですから、やっぱし私たちが普通に使っている「彼女」と言う存在の子が居るのでしょう。  外国人にとって「girlfriend」は日本で言うところの「彼女」と同じ意味だと思いますよ。 私の彼はイギリス人ですが、私が普段使っている「男友達」を英語で「boyfriend」を使って表現するとすごく落ち込みます。それくらい恋愛感情を含んだ言葉なのでは?と思います。もしも真実が知りたけば「like or love?」と聞いてみてください。

関連するQ&A

• どのような意味でしょうか

I’m good friends with a recently married couple, “Mary” and “Mike.” They are great separately, but they have a tumultuous relationship that makes all of our mutual friends uncomfortable—they bicker constantly and put each other down in front of friends (we are all in our 30s and not prone to drama). not prone to dramaはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I’ve been married to a wonderful woman, “Jane,” for 12 years. This is a second marriage for both of us, and our children are grown and on their own. We have arranged our money so that we have joint accounts, which cover expenses, savings, and investments, but we also have personal accounts that we’re free to use as we please. Even though Jane makes good money, she is frugal and her hobbies aren’t that expensive. I make a little more than her but have some expensive hobbies, so I do not have anywhere near the ready cash she does. anywhere near the ready cash she doesはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味のわかる日本語にして下さい

(すみませんが翻訳機からの丸写し回答は求めてないです。よろしくお願いします。) ↓ Don't think so much it's a bit sad. I'm looking for my girl and I would like to have a sweet Asian girl for me such as one as you are but it's really hard if you not even speak English. How comes you not speak everybody does learn it at school!? I don't know we can manage it.. What are you doing in your life?

• 意味が分からないので英訳教えてください

If I made you feel painful, I am really sorry about this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are still friends, but not on Facebook . You understand me !!!???

• 意味を教えてください

As of this July, I will have been engaged for three years and with my boyfriend for 12. We have put off getting married for quite some time now and I have resigned myself to the fact that it may not happen. I set a date which then passed because he wanted his family present when we get married. He refuses to marry in the state his family is in because “I don’t live there and have any connection to there” he states. So, this involves his family having to come out here for us to get married. After many discussions, I have tapped out. I refuse to look at places to rent for this event or even set a date. His family thinks it is me that is putting on these demands but it’s not. I have now told him that I really don’t care if we get married (seriously, by now I’m just over it) but I get asked all the time “when are you getting married?” On one hand it’s pretty embarrassing that after 12 years we still can’t get it together. putting on these demandsとget it togetherの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 嫌なことがあった I got.....?

知り合いの人にこの話を伝えたいのですが、まったくうまく訳せません。訳を教えてください。 昨日は友達と楽しめたよ。でも嫌な事が一つあった。それは、BがCをしつこくホテルに誘ったんだ。私たちは昔からの友達なのに。私はそれがすごく嫌だった。 I did have a good time with my friends. but I got ....bad ... B ... take C to a hottel(?).. we are just good firend at old day.... ちょっと表現など難しく訳せませんでした。訳わかるかた教えてください

• この英語の意味とは?

この英語の意味は、どちらの少女が本当に自分を好きなのか分からなくて困っていると言うような意味なのでしょうか? These days, also, I am scared and I have a fear of which girl can truly love me, but I am sure not so sure what to think of it. 違う解釈があれば教えて下さい。

• 翻訳してみました。合っているでしょうか?

翻訳に自身が無い箇所があったので、質問させていただきます。 When you dive into the futon, what sort of things do you think about when you are alone? あなたが布団に潜って、1人でいる時に、どんなことを考えますか? Yeah, I did go to the zoo with my friend but not girlfriend. I wish I have a girlfriend though I am still searching. うん、僕の友達と動物園に行ったけどガールフレンドではないよ。僕はガールフレンドを持つことを望んでいるけれど、まだ探しています。 または 僕は探しているけど、ガールフレンドに出来ること望んでいるよ(動物園に一緒に行った人のこと?)(?) この場合の翻訳は、どんな感じが適正でしょうか?

• 意味を教えてください

My father is 74 years old and in poor health. I only see him a couple of times a year because I am so busy these days between work and kids, and his health no longer permits him to travel to my home to visit. We are going to see him soon, and I have scheduled an in-studio photo session with a professional photographer for the first afternoon that we are going to be in town. My dad said he was willing to get photos taken with our boys. Here’s my dilemma: I don’t want my stepmother in the photos, and I’m searching for a diplomatic way to communicate this to him. Long story short: They have been married for 26-plus years, and she and I have never had a good relationship, but in the past 15 months or so, things have deteriorated to a point where I do not speak to her (unless absolutely necessary) and have decided to have no relationship with her going forward. for the first afternoon that we are going to be in townとgoing forwardの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします

Do we are friends much this destination?と聞いたらno, not much one girl onlyと返事がきたので、what do you mean?て聞き返すとi know ony girl lives thereときま した。 どういう意味ですか?