翻訳をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Were you involved in the designing?
  • Yeah. I said, “I want a shoe I would actually wear.” But you can’t go too crazy because you want them to be successful. You have to ask, “What’s going to be the most successful shoe?” Because you want to make money for True Colors. I like that denim sneaker, that’s my favourite.
  • よろしくお願いいたします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願いします

インタビューの内容です。 質問者 Were you involved in the designing? 回答者 Yeah. I said, “I want a shoe I would actually wear.” But you can’t go too crazy because you want them to be successful. You have to ask, “What’s going to be the most successful shoe?” Because you want to make money for True Colors. I like that denim sneaker, that’s my favourite. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1441/3775)
回答No.1

Were you involved in the designing? あなたは(多分、靴の)設計に関係していましたか? Yeah. I said, “I want a shoe I would actually wear.” But you can’t go too crazy because you want them to be successful. はい。 「私は自分が実際に履いてみたいと思う靴がほしいです。」と言いました。しかし、あなたはそれ(彼ら:靴のこと)を成功させたいのであまり変な事をすることができません。 You have to ask, “What’s going to be the most successful shoe?” あなたは「どれが一番成功しそうな靴ですか?」 と尋ねなければなりません。 Because you want to make money for True Colors. 下のどちらかだと思います。 なぜならあなたは True Colors. の制作にお金が必要だから。 なぜならあなたは 真相(本当のこと)を知るにはお金が必要だから。 (True Colorsとは1991年に公開されたアメリカ映画のこと。 あるいは「真相」 の意味) I like that denim sneaker, that’s my favourite. 私はあのデニムのスニーカーが好きで、お気に入りです。

seizonkakunin
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました、助かりました!!

関連するQ&A

• 至急翻訳してくださいm(__)m

thank you thought for saying that you will do it only because I want. Of course I will try my best to do anything you want.←日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Q:Why do people contribute to campaigns? A:People contribute to campaigns for many reasons, but usually it's because they want to be involved in what the campaign is doing or because they want the perks that are part of the campaign.

• 英語の翻訳

and I don’t want you to lose too I wish you will be winner for every I dont know I have that feeling you are a ver これの日本語の意味を教えて下さい!お願いします。

• 翻訳サイトを使わず和訳お願いします。

I guess Tony is right too about how my clients will be thinking if they see me stating that I actually told someone's husband about his wife's affair. So what will people think when you already told them that I am with the troupe. I don't want people to think that I am saying that because I am working for you.

• 翻訳及び be~についてお尋ねします。

1「あなたが望むような人(男)になる自信がない。」 2「彼はあなたが思うほど性格が良くないよ。 」 1はI'm not confident that I can be what you really want. 2はHe doesn't have as good personality as you think. は自然な表現でしょうか? 他の表現も知りたいのでよろしくお願いします。 そして、 3 I can't be a father yet. I can't become a father yet. 4I wan to be a mother./Iwant to become mother. これらの用法の差異を教えて頂きたいと思います。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I will print off the photographs that you sent and send them to the Customs House. What does the receipt say that it written in Japanese related to the price paid of $70? I wanted to find out before it I mail it to the Customs House because the handbag would not be a “gift” if the receipt says that $70 was paid to you. I also wanted to be sure that the receipt does not include EBay. Many thanks for your help with translation.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

CHESTER BENNINGTON CALLS FORMER STP SINGER SCOTT WEILAND “ONE OF THE GREATEST FRONTMEN OF ALL TIME” In a recent interview with the Phoenix New Times, Stone Temple Pilots frontman Chester Bennington was asked if he's spoken to his predecessor Scott Weiland since replacing him. He was also asked about Weiland saying he had “no ill will” against him: “Uh, no, I haven’t talked to him. I really appreciate that, though, because I have the utmost respect for Scott. He's one of the best frontmen of all time. He's definitely given me someone I can look to and go, that's how I want to perform . . . I want to put on a show like that. To be that passionate about that. So, in that respect, I have nothing but respect for Scott. I appreciate, too, that he sees that this is not something personal, from my point of view. It's something that I take very seriously and I want him to be successful in his life. But at the same time, as a musician and as a fan of the band, I want the band to continue. So if I can be a part of making that happen, then that's great. But I can tell you very confidently that, you know, if it wasn't me, it would be somebody else. But this is a choice the band made and this is how they felt that they needed to move forward. So I support that and I'm stoked that it's me that's taking over the reins because I know I can pay it the respect it deserves.”

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

when you sit on my face really want you to be sadistic. I want for you to drop your butt hard on my face. I want you to bounce on my face, making my face go in as deep as possible.

• hopeやsuggestの語法について

何でhopeやsuggestは〈SVO+to不定詞〉の形で使ってはいけないのですか? 例えばwantなら、I want you to be more careful. のように使えるのに、何でsuggestの場合は、I suggest that you should stay at that hotel. のようにthat節を使わなくてはいけないのですか?その理由を教えて下さい。

• 翻訳お願いします。

taro How many times do i have to mention it to you. YOUR 2 SAIK ARE ON THE WAY.!!!!!!! SHIPPING IS SLOW NOW IN THE USA BECAUSE USPS ARE CLOSING STORES DOWN AND ALOT ARE LOOSING JOBS THAT WORK AT USPS WHERE I LIVE. BECAUSE OF THIS THERE IS LONGER SHIPPING TIMES FOR YOU TO RECIEVE YOUR PACKAGE.!!!! HAVE YOU EVER NOT GOTTON A PACKAGE THAT I SENT. NO SO PLEASE BE PAITENT. LIKE I TOLD YOU I DID SHIP THIS ORDER WITH TRACKING.!!!!!!!! EMS SHIPPING>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING HAS COME UP YET BECAUSE ITS STILL BEING PROCESSED taro . BE PATIENT. YOUR PACKAGE WILL GET TO YOU. YOU MAKE ME UPSET WITH THIS. I TELL YOU BUT YOU NEVER LISTEN. The packge is not lost the package is just slow coming to you. Ask jiro.!!!!!!!!!! he is waiting on package from me from the same day i shipped you packge out. You need to listen taro. I am nothing but good to. WHy would you think you would not recieve your package. 人名を「taro」「jiro」にしています。