• ベストアンサー

表現方法を教えてください。

1:彼に対して不満な点はおしゃべりなことです。   What I was unsatisfied with him is that he is talkative. 2:この映画で不満なところは照明の使い方です。   The part that I was not satisfied with this film is that the way the lighting is used. 自分なりに英文を考えたのですが、おかしい点があれば指導をお願いします。   

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

1:彼に対して不満な点はおしゃべりなことです。   What I was unsatisfied with him is that he is talkative. → There is one thing I don't like about him. He is too talkative. これが伝わる英語。 He speaks too much. That's where I don't like about him. He talks a lot. That is the point I feel uncomfortable about him. 2文をつなげるなら    Where I am not satisfied with him is that he is a little too talkative. What I do not like about him is his tendency to talk too much. 2:この映画で不満なところは照明の使い方です。   The part that I was not satisfied with this film is that the way the lighting is used. The part I do not feel satisfied with in this film is the way lights are used. だいたい以上のようにすればよいと思います。

joy1995
質問者

お礼

とてもわかりやすく説明してくださりどうもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

He knew I wasnt happy, but he was sure I would give him another chance. But there is no way I would ever start a relationship with him again.. Its over.

• 次の英文を訳してください。

How do you stand the hardest part of running marathon? Many say that life is like marathon. Do you think that you can deal with the crisis in your life thanks to marathon? By the way corresponding with penpals, the reason I feel like I have difficulty writing is not because of my English. It is because the moment I cannot come up with anything I have to reply. Honestly speaking I am not a talkative person, but I try to talk more when writing. Nice and slow conversations are hard to come by, and the form of letter writing does put in a lot into thinking about what the other person has to say and how to respond. この二つが何となくはわかるのですが、自信がありません。教えていただけると助かります。

• 話法の問題教えてください

話法の問題教えてください 1書き直しの問題なのですが(   )told,sdaid以外には何がはいりますか? When he said to me what is the matter with me,I said him that I have not slept well. → When he asked me what was the matter with me, I (   ) him that I had not slept well. よろしくお願いします

• 下の英文で間違っているところ、不自然な表現、あまり聞かない表現などがあ

下の英文で間違っているところ、不自然な表現、あまり聞かない表現などがあればおしえてください。 One Saturday evening my boyfriend Hiroshi and I went to a concert. On our way to a concert hall, we met a foreigner having(carrying?) a traveling bag. He was looking around for something with a map in his hand. He seemed at a loss for which way to go. Then I went up and talked to him. He told me he was looking for a hotel, showing me the map.I I knew where the hotel was and suggested to him that I take him there. Hiroshi seemed worried about whether we could arrive before the starting time for a concert. But I couldn't leave him as he was a total stranger here and couldn't understand Japanese at all. We walked to the hotel for a while, and arrived there. He deeply thanked me and we separated. Meanshile, Hiroshi seemed so irritated because it was almost seven o'clock when the concert was scheduled to begin. After leaving the hotel, we went to the concert hall in a hurry. When we got to the hall, it was fifteen minutes past seven. Unfortunately we were not allowed to enter the inside by a hall clerk. Naturally, Hiroshi got mad at me.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

・Japan is steadily moving towards becoming a multilingual society. ・Japan does not have that many doctors who can speak a foreign language to treat foreigners. ・Pang was satisfied with Doctor Sakamoto because she was used to his American style of treatment. ・The multilingual medical interpreting software is now widely used at hospitals throughout Japan. ・In general, Japanese doctors should improve their communication skills with their patients.

• 倒置表現について

以下の文を倒置にしたら、どうなるのでしょうか? 1、She is so famous that all the villagers know him.(so famousを文頭に) 2、Her surprise was such that she could hardly speak.(suchを文頭に) よろしくお願いいたします。

• わからない個所を教えてください。1

After a moment’s hesitation, he sits down on the flat rock beside me. ‘What were you thinking about?’ Now it is my turn to hesitate. I have become used to what to say to my parents, but perhaps this is not the right thing to say to Jamie. I look at him, and his brown eyes are interested, not suspicious. I say, ‘I was thinking with Lena.’ ‘Who’s Lena?’ (前回の終わりの部分です) ‘She’s our cook. And she looks after me, sometimes.’ He nods, and I am encouraged by the way he accepts what I’ve told him. ‘We’re going for a walk up that way, and we see a bridge, and a chapel where a man used to live. A hermit,’ I add. ‘He went away, though, into the hills.’ Jamie is frowning. ‘When?’ ‘When what?’ ‘When do you go on the walk?’ I am thrown into confusion. I don’t want Jamie to know that I used to be a liar, but the conversation is becoming like the ones I used to have – back then, when I was a liar – with my parents. I don’t know what to say. But Jamie is still looking at me, his face open and waiting for me to say something, and in the end I just say it. ‘Just now.’ ‘This morning?’ ‘Just now. Before you came.’ Suddenly I want him very much to understand. ‘That was what I was doing. Staring into space.’ ‘You mean you were imagining it?’ ‘No …’ ‘What, then?’ It is the tone of his voice that makes the difference: not impatient, just curious. I try to find the words. ‘You know when – you go somewhere—’ He nods. ‘And then you come back.’ Now he is looking puzzled. ‘What, like a walk?’ ‘Yes,’ I say. ‘Like that. That’s what I was doing.’ He is quiet for a time, then he says, ‘So you’d gone with Lena and then you came back and then you came here and I found you?’ *That’s what I was doing.のThatは斜体になっています。 ****************************************** 主人公のAlexはartistで、展示会に備えるために、幼い頃過ごしたイタリアに戻ってきています。この英文は回想シーンだと思われます。 ‘That was what I was doing. Staring into space.’ ‘You mean you were imagining it?’ ‘No …’ ここのやり取りの意味が掴めません。 「それは僕がしていたことだったんだ。空間を見つめていたんだ」 「それを想像していたっていうこと?」 「違うよ」 ?? 教えてください。お願いします。

• 強調構文について

I met him yesterday.のyesterdayを強調したい時って It was yesterday that I met him.になりますよね。 で、Iを強調したい時って It was I that met him yesterday.になると思うんですが、 It was me that met him yesteday.でもOKですかね? くだらない質問ですいませんm(_ _)m よろしくお願いします

• 英語の文法でのニュアンスの違いを教えてください

以下の文を最近知りましたが文法がわかりません I saw him yesterday talking with her. このtalking以降は、何節でしょうか? I saw him yesterday that he was talking with her. に置き換えても意味は同じでしょうか? 初心者です。文法を教えてください。

• 英文の並べ替えの添削をお願いします

1)The Seto Inland Sea (fishing/used to/go/when/where/is/I) I was an elementary school boy. →is where I used to go fishing 2)Susie took the wrong road,(often/her/with/as/the/is/case). →? 3)More people came to (expected/than/been/had/the party). →the party than had been expected 4)This is the photo (took/on/that/he/that/the day) President Kennedy was killed. →that he took on the day that 5)(the motives/what/which/are/make/do/people) things they would never normally do? →? 6)The old city hall,(work/library/used/I/to/whose) in,burned last night. →whose I used to work library ()内の並べ替えです。 →以降が自分の考えた文です。 現在参考書が手元に無い環境なのでわからない点が多いです(汗 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。