Is an Open Marriage the Solution? My Husband Wants One After My Affair

このQ&Aのポイント
  • After my affair was uncovered, my husband wants to have an open marriage as a condition for staying together.
  • I've tried to convince my husband that I am truly repentant and don't want to be with anyone else, but he insists on an open marriage.
  • He says he cannot trust me again and doesn't feel obligated to be faithful, and believes that an open marriage is a way to be honest about it.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

A few months ago, my husband uncovered an affair I was having with an old flame. He moved out and initiated divorce proceedings, but in the time since, I was able to convince him that I am truly repentant and to give our marriage another chance for the sake of our children. The problem I have now is that he says that if we are to stay married, he wants it to be an open marriage. I’ve tried to tell him that I’ve gotten that out of my system and I don’t want to be with anybody other than him, but he says there just isn’t any way he can ever trust me again, he doesn’t feel an obligation to be faithful to me anymore, and at least this way we’re being honest about it. ここでのgotten that out of my systemはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4114/5348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9715/12083)
回答No.2

>ここでのgotten that out of my systemはどのような意味でしょうか? ⇒「そのこと(私たちが開放結婚すること)は私の頭になかった」。 (1) get ~ out of one's systemは、「を~忘れようとする、頭から追い払う」という意味です。 (2) open marriageは、「開放結婚、自由結婚」などと訳され、「夫婦がそれぞれの社会生活や性生活を自由に追求する形の結婚」を意味します。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。今年もどうぞよろしくお願いします。

その他の回答 (2)

noname#234686
noname#234686
回答No.3

gotten that out of my systemを検索すればいい外

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ここでのgotten that out of my systemはどのような意味でしょうか?  「私の組織から出した」> (もうあなた以外の惰性と関係をも持つとい考えは)私にはこれっぽっちも、チリほども、残っていない

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。今年もどうぞよろしくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願いします

I am a man in my 60s. I'm writing out of concern for my friend. "Will" and I are the same age; in fact, we share a birthday. He and I became well-acquainted in childhood and were very attached to each other. But then, in my early teens, our relationship took on a new and unanticipated aspect. We found that we shared an interest in girls, and as we grew through our teens and into our early 20s, we had many adventures together. When I married, Will was there and always supportive. It wouldn't have been the same without him, and I'm sure my wife would agree. I never minded in the least the interest he showed in her. But now, Will seems to have lost much of his get-up-and-go. He no longer shows much interest in my wife or in any other woman. I've tried to get him to be more spontaneous, telling him stories and showing him pictures that he used to like, but I barely get a rise out of him. I've tried to get himはI've tried getting himではなくそのような形なのはなぜでしょうか?あと、ここでのget a rise out ofはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

DEAR ABBY: My 23-year-old son does not want to work and spends all his time playing video games. He's obsessed with them. He disrespects my house -- and me -- by not cleaning his room. I don't know what to do. He's my son, but he is a user and feels he's entitled to live here. He pays no bills and blows all his money on gaming. He quits every job he has. I love him and kicked him out once, but he got on Facebook and told people what bad parents we are. All he says is he wants to be happy. I think he's out of touch with reality. He has no place to go if I kick him out. What do I do? -- DAD WHO'S HAD IT IN OHIO DEAR DAD: Your son is an adult, even if he doesn't act like one. Give him a deadline to find another place to crash -- perhaps with a roommate -- and be out of there. If he says he has no money, remember that he comes up with money to blow. remember that he comes up with money to blowはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• out of storage

When I moved in, he wanted my belongings thrown away, yet he has drawers of junk from 10 years ago. After five months of marriage, I figured my things would be out of storage. Instead, Kevin says we have everything we need and my stuff is "duplicate." my things would be out of storageの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• gambling $50,000 hands

I've been married to the perfect man for six months and am standing on the threshold of divorce. My husband has money for everything—trips all over the world, gambling $50,000 hands in Vegas—but I have to fight him for a facial. He says I'm "stupid" and "out of control" for asking him for money for something like that. ここでの handsはどのような意味でしょうか?fight him for a facialは文字通りの訳しかないでしょうか?文脈がめちゃくちゃなのですが・・よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I am a mother of three children, but it's the oldest my husband and I worry about. When "John" went to college, he started drinking a lot. I asked him about it then, and he admitted that he might have a problem, but he did nothing about it. That was 10 years ago. He has had two DWIs since, and he drinks every day. I found out from his girlfriend that he actually gets into the shower with a beer in his hand. I recently noticed that the whites of his eyes are yellow, which I'm told is a sign of liver damage. We've tried talking with John, but he denies he has a problem. My daughter and her friends have gone out socially with John, and she says he is fun to be with, and then suddenly a switch flips and he yells and curses. gone out socially with Johnはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• I’m still raw

I’ve been dating a guy for several months, and I’m unsure whether I’m being overly sensitive to his tendency to state the truth as blunt fact or whether he is edging toward emotional abuse. For instance, during a conversation about the future of our relationship, he was saying things like, “You know, you’ve been with a lot of guys, and you’ve got student loan debt” as some of my negative traits—both are true. He was using the above as justification that I should act more appreciative of him and our relationship. I don’t think he was trying to hurt my feelings, but I’m still raw from what he says and how he says it. ここでのrawはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

I am 31, recently out of a 12-year relationship (and three-year marriage), and am at a loss. While I was chubby when my ex and I started dating, my weight became an issue of contention near the end of my marriage. I’d like to have kids, and would therefore like to start dating, maybe find someone to have a family with. I feel short of time given that I spent all of my 20s in a relationship that didn’t work out in that way. I am clinically obese though I’ve been told that I am attractive and carry it well. Should I wait until I lose the approximately 30 pounds that I need to lose to be at a normal weight, or can I realistically date now? I know this is a strange question and somewhat individual but while I sometimes chat with people on dating apps like Tinder or OKCupid (my pics are recent and accurate, though flattering), I tend to dodge out before making plans to meet because I am nervous about reactions to my weight. carry it wellとdodge outの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

Dear Prudence, My boyfriend has a habit of falling asleep while we’re together. It’s like clockwork: We get together after work, we start a movie or TV show, and within an hour he’s out cold. He resists any attempt to keep him awake or wake him up once he’s asleep, and insists that I leave him be. I usually end up waiting one or two hours for him to wake up on his own. By the time he does, it’s so late that we have to go to bed anyway. This happens on average three or four nights of the week. I’ve tried my best to be understanding, but over the past several years it’s started to wear on me, and I recently began expressing my frustration to him. He feels that it is unfair of me to be upset over something he cannot control. I told him that I would rather spend our evenings separately if he’s just going to fall asleep (we don’t live together). This upsets him because he feels like I’m punishing him for not being able to stay awake. In my view, though, I don’t feel like we’re really spending time together if one of us is snoring on the couch for most of the night. We are at an impasse. I love him dearly and I want to marry this man, but I dread the idea of sitting in front of the TV next to his sleeping body every night for the rest of our lives. —Not Sleepy Yet So your boyfriend falls asleep an hour into hanging out three to four nights a week. What’s going on with his sleep schedule that this is happening so often? So your boyfriend falls asleep an hour into hanging out three to four nights a week.の和訳を教えてください。あと、What’s going on with his sleep schedule that this is happening so often?はなぜthat節がとれるのでしょうか?thatの役割について教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I’ve been dating my boyfriend for nine months, and he’s kind, gentle, and thoughtful. But last week I had an experience that has given me pause. My apartment building has been hit by burglars several times over the past few months. Last week, my boyfriend and I came home and were surprised by a burglar coming out of my apartment door. My boyfriend confronted him, and the burglar charged at him—whether to push past or attack, it’s hard to say. My boyfriend quickly subdued the burglar and told me to call 9-1-1. Here’s where it gets disturbing. He very calmly told the burglar, “Now it’s time for you to learn your lesson.” And he proceeded to beat the man unconscious, deaf to my protests that he should stop. My boyfriend handled the police (I didn’t contradict him) such that they were ready to pin a medal on him. My boyfriend handled the police such that they were ready to pin a medal on him.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

My boyfriend loves me, is unfailingly kind, self-identifies as a feminist, and is always interested in and supportive of my academic work. Here’s the weird part: He says “good girl” to me, usually when I’ve done something to take care of myself, like put my glasses on when my eyes are tired, or get to sleep and wake up at a reasonable hour. We live together and I adore him, and honestly, I like the “good girl” thing, at least to some extent. I am an approval-craving person, by nature and even though I don’t need it, I love to be validated. I wouldn’t want him to say it in front of anyone, but I do feel guilty, because liking it makes me feel like I’m some kind of sick, weird throwback or that he is. liking it makes me feel like I’m some kind of sick, weird throwback or that he is. の意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします