• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

意味を教えてください

My boyfriend loves me, is unfailingly kind, self-identifies as a feminist, and is always interested in and supportive of my academic work. Here’s the weird part: He says “good girl” to me, usually when I’ve done something to take care of myself, like put my glasses on when my eyes are tired, or get to sleep and wake up at a reasonable hour. We live together and I adore him, and honestly, I like the “good girl” thing, at least to some extent. I am an approval-craving person, by nature and even though I don’t need it, I love to be validated. I wouldn’t want him to say it in front of anyone, but I do feel guilty, because liking it makes me feel like I’m some kind of sick, weird throwback or that he is. liking it makes me feel like I’m some kind of sick, weird throwback or that he is. の意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数3
  • 閲覧数105
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.3
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15082/32269)

#1です。補足です。  good girl とは小さな子供や、雌犬には今でも言いますが、現在、ボーイフレンドがいる年齢の女性に使うのは、子供扱いやペット扱いにしているわけです。  著者はそう言う一世代も二世代前の古い慣習を引きずっている、と思われたくないのでしょう。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ご返信が遅れました。ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願いします

The thing is, I've tried to have honest conversations with him about this before and he gets despondent and somewhat offended, saying things like, "You really think I'm gay?" with his sad puppy eyes. Of course I try to explain to him that sexuality is a spectrum and there's nothing wrong with having attractions to other genders (or your own), but he doesn't like to hear it. It makes him uncomfortable. I don't want to push or pry or anything. I've only brought it up a handful of times and I can take a hint when I should drop the conversation. It just makes me kind of sad that he thinks that way. Like he's repressing a part of himself because of his own judgments, and he deals with it with a cocktail of coping mechanisms that seem clear as day to me: projection, sublimation, displacement—you name it, he's rockin' it. 1 sexuality is a spectrumはどのような意味でしょうか? 2  take a hintはどのような意味でしょうか? 3 he's rockin' itはどのような意味でしょうか? よろしくお願いします

• この訳であってますか?

1.The truth is I really like to see you, but when I hear words of "pressure" or jealousy it has the effect of making me uncomfortable and less inclined to see you. 本当のは貴方と会いたいです。でもプレシャーやヤキモチを聞くと不快になり会わない方に気持ちに傾いてしまう。 2.I realise I have been difficult to see because of my travel etc., and maybe that makes my unavailability more frustrating for you. 私は解かっている、貴方に会うのが難しい事を出張などで、、それが貴方に尚、いらつかせている事だと。 unavailabiltyがよく訳せません。 3.So it is a kind of "vicious circle" maybe. Also, I did have a girlfriend for some time who knows about you and is jealous, and makes it difficult to plan any naughtiness. それは一種の悪循環でしょう、又私にはGFがいました。 彼女は貴方の事を知ってそれがヤキモチをなり~、、 it makes~がよくわかりません。 ご指導していただければ幸いです。

• 意味を教えてください

I’m a 39-year-old woman, and my husband is 43. Our sex life has always been very good, and we each have done our own fair share of initiating. However, in the past few years, the frequency of sex has really dwindled. Currently, as long as I do all of the initiating, our sex life remains great. If I don’t, no sex for months. I’ve found myself becoming somewhat resentful, as it makes me feel like he no longer desires me or cares to make an effort. I’ve talked with him a number of times about this, and I only get the same responses over and over. He says he’s just getting older, his sex drive is down, etc., and he says that it has absolutely nothing to do with me. I don’t believe his explanation, as he has no problem getting an erection, is ready to go at the barest of hint from me, and also still masturbates. When I ask him why he masturbates instead of having sex with me, he says he just needs the release in the moment. ready to go at the barest of hint from meとneeds the release in the momentの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

その他の回答 (2)

• 回答No.2
  • ILFocus
  • ベストアンサー率36% (17/46)

「よしよし、いい子だ」と言われるのが好きな自分は「頭のおかしな幼児返り」みたいだし、そんなことを言う彼も彼で、どうかしてると思うの。(だから、人前では、彼にそんなこと言って欲しくはないけれど、後ろめたい気持ちは残る) Longmanの辞書では、 good girl/boy/dog etc : used to tell a child or animal that they have behaved well or done something well 特にold-fashionedではないかと。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ご返信が遅れました。ご回答ありがとうございます

• 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15082/32269)

liking it makes me feel like I’m some kind of sick, weird throwback or that he is. の意味を教えてください。 (私が”good girl"と言われるのが)好きだということは、私が一種の病人であり変に古臭い、あるいは彼がそうだ(一種の病人で変に古臭い)という気がして(彼に人前でそう言って欲しくない)  https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=throwback  この背景には  ”good girl"が本当の褒め言葉であった時代もあるが、今では”good girl"と言うのは男尊女卑時代の遺物で上からの目線が感じられる、と言うことがあります。  ですから「いい子だ」と言われて嬉しくなる自分も、本当に褒めたつもりでそう言う彼も時代遅れのようで嫌だから人前で言ってもらいたくない、のでしょう。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ご返信が遅れました。ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“[Scott] is just kind of waking up, it's an hour after the show is supposed to have started and he's just kind of waking up and getting himself together. He's like 'alright I'm ready to go' it's just like, what's going on? And we all know what's going on. For me, to sit there- I'm actually shocked at how much an artist can crap all over his fans by making them wait that long.

• 英文の意味がわかりません。

いつもお世話になります。次の文はどう訳すのでしょうか? As for my health it is getting better sometimes I do feel a little weird hard to explain in words. Its like you can feel something wrong with your body.

• よろしくお願いします

My supervisor rarely states his desires clearly. But if I take the initiative or ask him to clarify, he makes me feel like an idiot. He is condescending and highly critical of most people. He also is a nonstop gossip. He has portrayed me to others as racist, womanizing and incompetent. He has control over my payable time and my vacation requests. He has the ear of management and lives in the same neighborhood as many of my co-workers. has the ear of managementはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

When I was a freshman, I started hanging out with a sophomore guy. I began to get suspicious that he liked me, and then he asked me out. At the time I had no experience of this kind of thing (and had convinced myself that no one would ever like me), so I panicked and ended up kicking up a lot of drama. kicking up a lot of dramaはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I suffer from very severe clinical depression and anxiety disorder. I am under a doctor’s care, but I still have times when these issues overwhelm me. Recently, my life has been more stressful than usual. I have tried to talk to my husband about my depression in the past, but he just tells me that I have a good life and I shouldn’t feel that way. I told him I don’t feel like I can talk to him about what is going on with me because of these responses. He assures me he is my biggest supporter and I can talk to him about anything. This past weekend I told my husband I was feeling very depressed, and his response was to roll his eyes and say, “What’s wrong with you now?” I told him again that these reactions are why I don’t feel like I can actually talk to him. His response was to get angry with me because I refuse to realize how good I have it. how good I have itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳 Sweet...

いつもありがとうございます。 このような場合、Sweetはどのような意味になると思いますか? 調べてみたのですが。。。文脈によるのでしょうね?しっくりこないです。 http://blog.iknow.jp/posts/9123 彼女: 日本にこういう曲があるの In Japan, there’s such a song. "何でもできそう気がする。エネルギーが沸いてくる、あーそれは、あーそれは、恋の魔法ね~♪” I feel like I can do anything.Giving me energy , ah, it is,ah, it is a love magic! 私、この曲を聴くとあなたのことを思い出して頑張れるの。 When listening to that song, it reminds me of you and makes me ganbaru. (Ganbaruは、彼が日本語の意味を知っています) 彼: Sweet..... Thank you!

• どのような意味でしょうか

My partner and I (mid-30s) have been together for just under a year and he’s wonderful. I feel secure in our relationship with one exception. He has two children from a previous relationship, ages 6 and 10. They live with their mother (his relationship with her is still tense, though they’ve been apart for three years), and he sees them regularly and is very proud of them. This is the first time I’ve dated a parent and I want to handle it well, so I told him a couple of months ago that I feel ready to meet them and left it there. left it thereはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語が堪能な方! 訳をお願いできますか?

I wanna try a song about being blonde, blondes. I was trying to think okay what I have to say. Well, I'm a blonde and blondes are more fun. There is several against them. I decided to play with it and I get sick out of it at the same time. I am totally forgot 'o person and I know that. So it's like yeah, I'm blonde so I'm sorry and I get kind of quirky. But you know, I don't consider myself a domb person. So it was just like this is what I'm like as an individual. And yes, there is a label being blonde but it doesn't define me. I wanna try the song 'bout being blonde. They showed me this track and I really liked it and just kind of singging along to it, singging with it and the song just flew pretty quickly.

• 英文の意味が知りたい

この文の意味を教えてください、何を伝えたいのか分かりませんお願いします。 Ah, for example, "not popular"! Sometimes people ask me "do americans like [this]?", and I want to say "some do but it's not very popular." But あまり人気がない often makes Japanese people laugh.

• 和訳をお願いします。

下記の文章を和訳していただきたいです。よろしくお願いいたします。 I Pray to God. that he makes me feel alright Hope He gets me through this one more night. I Pray to God. He's like one too many drinks And my intuition starts to sink. It's like ba-da-da-da-da-da your shadows.they follow and they're hauntingme where'd you go? This hollow soul is lonely I'm on my knees. begging pretty please I'm so love drunk. stupid off these memories Mother Mary.please.have mercy over me tha sun came up.and I can't believe you're over me When I'm hungover you I swear to God.that I won't do this again I've already wasted all my sins I swear to God.I'm so sick of what you do But I'll never get enough of you