• 締切済み

英文の意味がわかりません。

いつもお世話になります。次の文はどう訳すのでしょうか? As for my health it is getting better sometimes I do feel a little weird hard to explain in words. Its like you can feel something wrong with your body.

noname#142299
noname#142299
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

noname#246704
noname#246704
回答No.2

> you can, your body でなんのことか、それでわかなくなったんです。なぜyouなんですか? youは総称的に用いているだけだと思いますので具体的に訳す必要はありません。世間一般の人を指します。

noname#142299
質問者

お礼

本当に何もわかっていなくて恥ずかしいです。助かりました。

回答No.1

僕の身体は良くはなってきているようだけど時々何か変な感じがするんだ。ちょっと説明しづらいんだけど、何か身体がどこかおかしい感じがするんだ。 ※As for 名詞 の形で、○については、○に関する限りでは、のように訳されるんですが、はしょってます。 ※最後の分の主語youは説明文でよく使われるタイプのようなので意訳とみて貰えたらうれしいです。 ※かなり意訳気味です。

noname#142299
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。何もわかってなくて。。助かりました。

noname#142299
質問者

補足

そうだったんですか! 1行目はわかったんですが、2行目のyou can, your body でなんのことか、それでわかなくなったんです。なぜyouなんですか?

関連するQ&A

• weirdの意味

仲良くなった外国人の男性とメールをやり取りしていて、下記のような流れで 「weird」という単語を出されました。 「weird」の辞書的な意味は調べてわかったのですが、細かいニュアンスがわからなくて、 英語が堪能なかたにどういう意味で使っているのか、ご説明いただけないかと思っています。 私のメール(抜粋) sometimes I can't express in English well.. so when i say something wrong or rude to you, tell me. I'll try to correct. 彼のメール(抜粋) You're never rude. just a little weird all of this :p because i really like u :) 他にもいろいろ話していて、メール文はもう少し長いのですが、weirdの一文は、抜粋した部分 を受けて、使われています。 正直なぜ「ちょっと変」なのか、疑問で・・。 気を遣うなという意味合いなんでしょうか。。 すみませんが、よろしくお願いします。

• この英文の意味

以下の文の意味についてです。 No one can read your Python program and say, “That’s a nice little program you have there. It would be too bad if something happened to it.” " "内のyou have thereやif something happened to itの言いたいことがいまいち理解できません。そのまま直接日本語に訳しても違和感が出ます。 出典:https://www.oreilly.com/library/view/introducing-python/9781449361167/ch01.html

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

下記の英文を教えて下さい。某小物メーカーに記載されていました。すみませんが宜しくお願いします。 The prices will have to stay at the moment. Can you explain the prices calculation that you’re referring to? $12 vs. $17, why would your price be higher than $12, wouldn’t your landing price for $20 pen be around $30 so you can sell around $12 or more? How did you get $17. for a pen? As you know we have other dealers in usa and they’re not having the same calculation so please explain further so I may understand you better. Maybe if I understand better, I might be able to work with you. In addition, I will be out of town and will not return till March 9th so my replies might be delayed.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きの注意欄に下記のようなことが記載されていました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします・ the Goods can come from LA no problem we can do sale as Christmas is coming. What products you see on the website is what is available. So best would be to make a selection. Only thing we ask is that there is a minimum order value spend with us. However you can take as many or as little products as you like in overall mix of the items. Orders over 50SD will get 2.5x mark up . If you have lower size order its not a problem but the markup is lower. However if you go over 10USD then I can give you a better markup so let me know what you like and if you are you able to meet the minimum orders? If you make a selection and let me know what items you like I can get it organized for you pretty quickly.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。購入ページに下記の注意書きがありました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?これってブロガー用の宣伝ページでしょうか? Thank you for your work. We look forward seeing your growth. Regarding paid advertising, all countries differ, but the normal increase should be USD 0= 0 like. So if you spend $0, you should be getting 0 likes. I feel your figure is little low but not to low. But again, every country is different. As long as your agency is trustworthy, it's OK. Thank you. Well noted in AAA. One thing I want to emphasize is the bloggers are more powerful to increase your likes and followers. Please hire Fashion bloggers to promote the brand. In USA, we give free AAA and some money (for top tier bloggers $200/month). Bloggers us cheaper and faster way to increase your likes and followers. 1. But when you post, besides our official hashtag(#), use many other hashtag, too, that describes your posting such as: #AAA #AAA #AAAA, #tAAA, etc. Please ask someone that knows about hashtag of its purpose. 2. Also, please use "repost" when you use pictures other than corporate's one. This gives credit to the original creator of posting 3. Please tag the blogger from that you are using so blogger's fans will follow you. All of the above can be explained to you if you ask someone that is knowledgeable about AAA

• 前より少しはよくなった

こんばんは (大喧嘩しました。今は大丈夫ですけど。) How are you と聞かれた後に言いたかったんですが、下記の文を言ってしまいました I felt down but I feel better now. この文で、butの後の文を、前よりは(そのときより)いい、とか、だいぶよくなった、と、言うようにしたいのですが、getting better,a littleなどを付けたらいいですか? 実際は違う言い方をしますか? お願いします

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで買い物をしました。いつも購入するお店なんですが凄くお世話になっているのでプレゼントを送りました。返事がきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you very much, that is very sweet of you! Really you do not need to post anything, a few words like those that you have written are the best thank you! And thank you for your patience! Some things take more time than expected sometimes but I hope that it wasn't too bad ;) Looking forward to receiving your new order! I will email you later our new arrivals lists if you haven't already received them.

• 質問の意味と例を教えて下さい

1. Describe an event in your life when you acted on something you were passionate about and it turned out badly.. 2.Describe an event in your life when you followed your passions and things turned out great... 3.Can passion ever be too much? Explain. 質問の意味がよくわかりません。例をくれると助かります。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• この文章の意味を教えてください。

英語を勉強しようとペンパルを探して語源交換をしているのですが、 『If you wnant to know word, I look words up to you, Do you know Hiragana?』 とメールしたところこのように返信がきました。 As for words, how would I say something is tough or difficult? and the only Hirigana. I can think of is writing yes? or am i wrong on that? この言葉はなんていうかってきいてるとおもうのですが、どういう意味でしょうか、 教えてください。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでクリスマスの飾り付けセットを買いました。発送の事で相手から連絡がありました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 it was shipped out yesterday via DHL, since I was so late in getting your order to you, I went ahead and shipped it expedited so you can have it sooner. The tracking is 0000 and you should get it early next week. Also we just restocked a lot of the AAA you were interested in with our site and right now, if you are interested in anything let me know and I can get you better pricing and a cheaper shipping service