購入した商品が届かない場合の対処方法

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 購入した商品が届かない場合、連絡を取ることが重要です。相手から返事があれば、問題の解決に向けて行動する必要があります。
  • 問題が解決するまで、辛抱強く対応することが求められます。自分側で的確な対応を行いながら、問題を解決する努力をしましょう。
  • このような問題に直面した場合は、事態の進展を伝えるために連絡を取り合うことが大切です。相手との意思疎通を図りながら、問題の解決に努めましょう。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入したんですが、届いていない商品がありました。その事を相手に伝えたら返事が来ました。なんとなくはわかりましたが重要な事なのですみませんが詳しい方教えて下さい。お願いします。 I will be contacting the company that delivered because these shortages are too much. All these items have been packed on our side. Please bare with me whilst I am trying to resolve this issue. Thank you,

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

これらの不足は目に余りますので、私の方から運送業者に連絡を入れます。これらの品は全て私どもの側で荷造りしたものです。この件が解決されるまで私に時間をください。宜しくお願い致します。

その他の回答 (1)

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

発送した会社と連絡をとるつもりです。 というのも、こうした「数が足りないこと」はあまりにもどうかと思うからです。 こうした商品はすべて私たちの側で梱包しれました。私の方でこの問題を解決しようとしております間、ご辛抱くださいますこと、ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を注文中です。数量値引きの事でメールが来ましたがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Please bare in mind that there is no discount on items that are on sale already. Like last time. Do you still want to stick to these items? Please let me know asap. Thank you,

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。 インボイスの事でと言わせたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you for the details. I will email you the invoice once your order has been completed. It will look a bit different as I am using a different system, but it should suffice. Bare with me whilst I'm dealing with your order please.

• 英文の翻訳

Greetings, Thank you for contacting (会社名) Unfortunately this is a temporary issue that our engineers are trying very hard to fix as soon as possible. In the mean time, we appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue for you. I understand that this will not be the answer you were looking for and I can only hope that your enjoyment of the game is not spoilt by this situation. Please accept our apologies for this highly unfortunate occurrence. 回答お願いします

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事でメールがきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Your additional order is still being packed. I am hoping to get it back today so that I could email you the invoice. Our warehouse it sorting our the 'made in USA' labels too. I will let them know to send me a photo and I will forward it to you. Thank you,

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数購入しました。ですがいくつか買ってない物が入っていました。相手にその事を伝えたら下記のような返事をもらいました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 thank you very much for this. I am still awaiting a message from 発送業者名. I will surely forward them your email to let them know about this. These bags are definitely not ours. When I have spoken to 発送業者名 they told me that they had to re-package the cartons so I am 100% sure they made a huge mistake there and send 2 wrong cartons. Please bare with me. For your next shipment I will not be using this company as I do not want something like this happening again and I am sure you do not want this either.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで買い物したんですが、相手の不都合で違う商品や届かない商品がありトラブルになっています。相手の上司からメールが来たんですがすみませんが教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 Sorry I just chance to reply to this email. AAA explained me about your shipments shipping issue. I believe AAA advised on what is happening here. We are still waiting for hear back from the courier company. AAA will keep you posted about the below issue. If there is any other clarification you need, please do not hesitate to get in touch thank you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。 残念ながら不良品が届いてしまったのでその事を相手に伝えたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I will get back you tomorrow, most of our AAA are new there are some older ones, for the below ones I will ask if we can replace it with newer ones or a refund I am so sorry. I don’t know why they did not check it before, usually they always do I will get back to you shortly and I am sure I will resolve the issue, thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。珍しい物なので税関で止められないか質問しました。その事について返事がきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you for your reply, I can send samples of AAA and BBB however you would need to check with your customs if it is ok to have these sent, as once it has left us and for some reason it gets stopped at customs in Japan we are not responsible for this and it would be upto you to resolve the matter with your border. If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to ask.

• 英語で長所短所を言いたいです。

英語で長所短所を言いたいです。 『物事に対していつもポジティブで、積極的な性格です。反面、思い入れのあることに対しては熱くなり過ぎてしまうこともあり、今後の課題としては、冷静に物事を見つめることができように精進する考えです。』 これを英文にすると、 My greatest strength is I am always positive and active.But I'm too hot when I feel so much for thing. As afuture issue,I'm trying to handle myself very well.

• 下記の英語で通じますか?

以前,パリのオンラインショップで購入した商品は,今は店頭販売しかされていないようです。 Hello, Thank you for the image. Unfortunatly, we only sell the glasses at the store and not online. Best regards, Claire ⇒ でも,できれば購入したいので,下記の英語で通じますか? 「日本から問い合わせをしています。購入する個数がまとまれば,配送してもらえますか?」 I am contacting you from Japan. If I purchase a large number of items, can you deliver them?