• 締切済み

amazon.com 英訳お願いします^^

amazon.com のsellerに登録していたのですが有料なので退会するため、サポートセンターへ「Please close my account」とメールしました。 すると以下のようなメールが来ました。 Greetings from Amazon Sellers support, I'm sorry, but I wasn't able to determine exactly what kind of assistance you need from your e-mail message. We would appreciate if you can elaborate your inquiry and provide more specific information to help us to serve you better. Please understand we do not want to provide unwanted information or any unwanted action on our valued sellers account which may lead to any inconvenience to you. I'm sorry for making you take an additional step regarding this issue, it's just to ensure we provide you a clear resolution to avoid any discrepancy. Your understanding and co-operation on this issue is appreciated. We look forward to hearing from you soon. If we do not hear back from you within 2 business days, we will set the status of this case to "Resolved." This case can be reopened by clicking the link below and providing the requested information in a new contact. 要約すると、あなたからの情報が少ないため何をどうすればいいかがわからないみたいな感じだと思います。 sellerの登録を解約したいという英文を作り返信したいのですが教えてくだささい。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.3

ご質問への直接の回答にはなっていないかもしれませんが、seller accountのclosureについてはHELPページにFAQがありますので、その手順に従って処理されるのが一番話が早いと思います。 http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201380630 http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/help/id=200942300

noname#204809
noname#204809
回答No.2

amazonは買う方でしかお世話になっていないので seller からの退会手続きには詳しくありませんが、以下伝えれば十分かと思います。 To whom it may concern Thank you for your e-mail. This is XXXX again. I am sending this following my e-mail dated XXX.XX. The reason I sent you the e-mail message was that I wanted to delete my sellers' account at Amazon. For some personal reasons, I have decided to stop selling things through Amazon and thus I would like you to tell us what process I should take to get me off the list of sellers. I also would like to make sure the payment status of my membership as I want to complete the process before the next payment is due. I hope I made myself clear and hope that you can give me your assistance to delete my sellers' account before the next payment obligation. Thank you very much for your cooperation. (要訳) メールありがとうございました。(名前)です。前回のx月x日付のメールに続いてこれを送っています。 前回メールしたのはseller登録を解約したいという事をお伝えしたかったからです。事情によりAmazonでsellerとして継続する事ができなくなりました。なので解約するのにこれからどういう手続きが必要が教えてください。また、新たに会費の支払いが発生するのはさけたいので会費の支払い状況についても確認できればと思います。 これでお分かりいただればと思います。そして次の会費支払いまでに解約手続きが完了できる様にご配慮いただければと思います。 よろしくお願いします 会費等について不要なら当該箇所は削除されてください。

• askaaska
  • ベストアンサー率35% (1455/4149)
回答No.1

セラーというのがなんだかわからないけど 退会したいのなら I will withdraw from "Amazon Sellers". とかでいいんじゃないかしら? そこに理由を添えればなおいいと思うわ。 退会したいと見られる申し出があったから 本当に退会したいのか確認したい ていうメールだと思うわ 最初のメールであなたが何を言ったのかわからないのだけど このメールは、真実にあなたに退会の意思があるかどうかを 確認しているのよ ちなみに外国語メールを送るテクニックのひとつとして がんばって翻訳した文章とはほかに 同じ内容の日本語の文章を一緒に送るというのがあるの 相手側に日本語がわかる方がいれば そっちで理解してもらえる可能性があるから

関連するQ&A

• Amazon.comに連絡をとりたいのですが。。。

アメリカのAmazon.comに連絡したいことがあるのですが、 サイトのメールフォームから送ろうとすると 「We're sorry, but we are unable to process your contact at this time. We're investigating the cause of this problem now and hope to have it resolved shortly. If you wish, you may provide a phone number where we can call you in a few minutes using the pop-up window. Please note that your browser must have javascript enabled and any pop-up blocker disabled to use this option. Alternatively, you can try to submit your contact again in a few minutes. As always, you can view and update your account and order information in Your Account.」 というメッセージが出てメールを送ることができません。 カスタマーサービスへ直接メールを送りたいのですが、 アドレスを探してもなかなか見つからず困っています。。。 ご存じの方いらっしゃいましたら教えていただけるとうれしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 【ヘルプ!】amazon.comに詳しい方

amazon.comに登録してから下記のようなメールが来るようになり毎月40$も引かれております。 このbalance dueというのは何でしょうか? どうやったら解約できるのでしょうか? 困っているので教えてください。 We have charged your credit card (AmericanExpress) for the balance due on your account: -$39.99 ---------------------------------------------------------------------- STATEMENT Account Summary Closing Balance as of 10/26/2014: -$39.99 You can view your account activity at any time by logging in to your seller account and going to your seller account information page. Thank you for selling on Amazon, Amazon Services

• 急ぎでお願いします。米アマゾンの支払ができません。

急ぎでお願いします。米アマゾンの支払ができません。 米アマゾンで支払いページまで行くと支払できず、こんなメッセージがでます。 Oops! We're sorry The Amazon.com page you tried to access can be viewed only during the checkout process. To view or change orders you've placed at Amazon.com, please visit the "Where's My Stuff?" section of Your Account. If the order contains items that haven't yet entered the shipping process, you'll be able to modify your shipping and billing information, cancel items from the order, and much more. For items ordered from sellers other than Amazon.com (items from our merchants and Marketplace sellers, such as used items and apparel), you must contact the seller to arrange for any changes or returns. You'll find these items--along with links to contact the seller--in the "Completed Orders" section of "Where's My Stuff?" in Your Account. 英語がわからないためどういう意味でしょうか。 また解決するにはどうすればよいのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• このメールの内容が分かりません。

このメールの内容が分かりません。 I've reviewed our previous correspondence with you, and I'm very sorry about the misunderstanding. I've checked your order and found that you've placed your order with Fossil one of the Marketplace sellers on our website. Since the seller had your order details we aren't able to issue the refund the shipping cost for your order. The seller wasn't able to issue the refund over than order cost for you, because if the claim that you filed was processed you'll get the full amount that you paid. This is the reason one of my colleague was issued a $10 promotion on your account. I'm sorry this information was unclear at the previous responses of my colleague. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

• ebayからのメール

ebayから下記のようなメールがきてIDが凍結されました 多分規約の9条に違反したので凍結したという内容では ないかとおもいますが、、、 なぜこんなことになったんでしょう? We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended due to concerns we have for the safety and integrity of the eBay community. Per the User Agreement, Section 9, we may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us. We may also take these actions if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us. Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are prohibited from using eBay in any way. This includes the registering of a new account. Please note that any seller fees due to eBay will immediately become due and payable. eBay will charge any amounts you have not previously disputed to the billing method currently on file.

• このメール、非常に怪しいのですが、わかるかたいますか?

本日なんですが、このようなメールが来ていました。 Yahooってかいてあったんで、信用し、ここにアクセスしてくださいってところをクリックしたら、何もでませんでした。 どういうことが書いてあるか、翻訳ソフトを使って、見たところ、ちとやばい内容が書いてありました・・・ 例のクレジット番号を盗むメールなどがありますよね?その手のメールなんでしょうか? 差出人は全くの見覚えありません。 教えてください。内容は下記です。 Dear (ここには私のYahooIDが書いてあります。, We regret to inform you that your Yahoo! Auctions account has been suspended due to concerns we have for the safety and integrity of the Yahoo! community. Per the User Agreement, Section 9, we may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us. We may also take these actions if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us. Please update your billing information by clicking the link below : https://auctions.yahoo.com/ Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are prohibited from using Yahoo! Auctions in any way. This includes the registering of a new account. Please note that any seller fees due to Yahoo! will immediately become due and payable. Yahoo! will charge any amounts you have not previously disputed to the billing method currently on file. Regards, Safeharbor Department Yahoo!, Inc.

• amazon.comで購入できない

amazon.com で購入しようとしましたが 画面が下記以上に勧めません なぜか理由がわかりません *** We're sorry. The item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order by changing its quantity to 0 and clicking the update button. *** Changed quantities? Press To delete an item, change its quantity to 0, then click Update どうすればいいですか?

• ebayで購入後の英文について.....

ebayでの支払い後にこんな英文が送られてきました この内容で送りますよと、言う確認のメールなのかなと思い、放置しておりましたが もう一度同じ内容のメールが送られてきたので 質問させてください どの様な意味なのでしょうか... ? Dear 名前 Thanks for your purchase of HTC Titan Mango Phone We have received your payment via Paypal today. Thanks for your kindly and prompt assistance. We need you to provide us your detailed shipping information. In order to make you receive this product sooner and without any delivery problem. We will arrange the shipment of this product after we receive your confirmed shipping information. Following is your shipping address, please confirm. Address: 私の住所 EMS Post office will require your contact number in case you are not available, they can still reach you. Please provide us your telephone number and we will provide this information on shipping document. Looking forward to hearing from you soon Thank you very much. Best Regards. Eason Customer Service Department. Yupitek International Ltd. Tel: +886-988-087-740 Skype : goolai QQ : 2558322318 eBay Store : http://stores.ebay.com/ - 相手のid

• 英訳教えていただけますか?

We are really sorry and understand your situation. Would you like to leave this as credit for your account which we will apply to your next order?

• 英語が堪能な方、または輸出入経験者の方、和訳お願い

英語が堪能な方、または輸出入経験者の方、和訳お願いします。 英訳サイトで訳したのですが、イマイチわかりません。 自分でも読んでみましたが、whichiやthatがどこにかかるのかわかりません。 ↓特にこちら、罰金がどうのと訳されたのですが、fineて別の意味もありますよね? Please note that you have written us from the seller account associated with the e-mail address" ooooooooo@gmail.com" which is completely fine and you are able to access this account hassle free. In case, if the same issue persists even after resetting the password and you are unable to access that seller account then I request you to write back to us with a screenshot attached of the error message which is not allowing you to log in so that we can investigate further. Valuable sellers like you are the building blocks of Amazon and we strive to put our hundred percent to resolve your issues and delight our sellers. どなたか、どうぞよろしくお願いします。