• 締切済み
  • すぐに回答を!

ebayで購入後の英文について.....

ebayでの支払い後にこんな英文が送られてきました この内容で送りますよと、言う確認のメールなのかなと思い、放置しておりましたが もう一度同じ内容のメールが送られてきたので 質問させてください どの様な意味なのでしょうか... ? Dear 名前 Thanks for your purchase of HTC Titan Mango Phone We have received your payment via Paypal today. Thanks for your kindly and prompt assistance. We need you to provide us your detailed shipping information. In order to make you receive this product sooner and without any delivery problem. We will arrange the shipment of this product after we receive your confirmed shipping information. Following is your shipping address, please confirm. Address: 私の住所 EMS Post office will require your contact number in case you are not available, they can still reach you. Please provide us your telephone number and we will provide this information on shipping document. Looking forward to hearing from you soon Thank you very much. Best Regards. Eason Customer Service Department. Yupitek International Ltd. Tel: +886-988-087-740 Skype : goolai QQ : 2558322318 eBay Store : http://stores.ebay.com/ - 相手のid

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数172
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• 回答No.1

こんにちは。 メールの中では今日ペイパルでの支払いを受け取りましたということも書かれていますが、その他に2点聞かれています。1つは、住所が合っているかどうか確認をしてください、ということと、2つ目は電話番号を教えてください、ということなので、この2つの点について返信するといいと思います。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• ebayからのメール

ebayから下記のようなメールがきてIDが凍結されました 多分規約の9条に違反したので凍結したという内容では ないかとおもいますが、、、 なぜこんなことになったんでしょう? We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended due to concerns we have for the safety and integrity of the eBay community. Per the User Agreement, Section 9, we may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us. We may also take these actions if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us. Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are prohibited from using eBay in any way. This includes the registering of a new account. Please note that any seller fees due to eBay will immediately become due and payable. eBay will charge any amounts you have not previously disputed to the billing method currently on file.

• ebayで出品エラーが出ます。

ebay で商品は5回ほどpaypalを通じて購入はしていますが出品となると次の様なエラーメッセージが出ます。(ここ半年毎回同じメッセージが出ます) 諦めずにやはり出品したいのでご存じの方教えて下さい。 Attention! We've noticed some activity on your account, and we need your help in verifying some information. We're sorry for this inconvenience, but while we're working things out with you, you'll have limited access to list new items on eBay. Please proceed to your my eBay and follow the steps outlined in the email we sent you. Thanks for your attention to this matter!

• 英文の質問がわかりません

先日、アメリカサイトから商品を購入して ホームページ上で住所、氏名、郵便番号、電話番号、クレジットカード番号など登録しましたが 確認メールで Thank you for your response to our request for verification. Prior to releasing your order, we request you send us the following information: 1. Physical billing address, or home address, you receive your credit card statements at (the address the bank has listed on your account) 2. Your telephone number 3. Name of your bank or credit card company that issued the card 4. Phone number to the bank Once we receive this information we will finish processing your order. Please respond to this email by providing the requested information. If we do not receive your written confirmation within 5 business days, the order will be cancelled and you will be notified. If you wish to check the status of your order, please visit our website at www.*****.com の質問で 1は私のアドレスを記入 2は(81)をつけて自宅の電話番号 3は私の名前(ローマ字)とクレジット会社名 4は支払先銀行の電話番号? を返信しましたが3度もメールが着ます。 メールアドレスのドメインは間違いないので返事はしていますが 私の回答が違いますか? 解決策をご存知の方おりましたら、お教えいただけないでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いします。 回答以外の方はご遠慮ください。

• ebayでの支払い後のセラーからの連絡について質問

ebayでの支払い後のセラーからの連絡について質問です。 buy it nowで携帯電話を買い、paypalで送料を含め 代金を支払いました。 するとセラーからこんな催促文が届きました。 HELLO, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE, PLEASE CORRECT YOUR ADDRESS IN THE EBAY PROFILE FOR SHIPPING. ITS TELLING ME TO EDIT. PLEASE PROVIDE HOUSE NUMBER WITH STREET NAME: CITY: STATE: ZIP CODE: COUNTRY: FULL TELEPHONE NUMBER WITH AREA CODE: AS SOON AS YOU PROVIDE THE CORRECT INFORMATION, I WILL BE ABLE TO SEND YOU IMMEDIATELY. THANKS AGAIN AND HAVE A GREAT DAY. 恐らく、住所をもう一回送ってくれ?と言うことだと思うのですが、 paypal支払い時に住所の情報は行っているはずなのです。 私英語があまりできないので、この場合の失礼の無い返信の仕方をお教え いただけないでしょうか... 宜しくお願いします。

• ebayに更新ってあるんですか?

この前、eBayからおそらくカードの再手続きをしなくてはいけないのか、 こんなメールがきました。We regret inform your rBay accounnt could be suspended if you don't re-up account information. To resolve this problem please visit link below and re-enter your account information: http://~~~~~~~(ebayの書き込むところへジャンプ) if you problems could not be resolved your account will be suspended for a peried of 24 hours, after this period you account will be termiated. おそらく、ebay側で請求ができなくなっていて、新しくクレジットカード の年号などの再手続きを要求してるのかな? と思ったのですが、どうなんでしょう? 偽の手続き書が送られてきたのかも判断できなかったので そのままにしております。e-enter your account informationがもう、1週間 たっており、ジャンプできなくなってます。 同じ経験された方いますか?現在はebayにはログインできます。 更新するとすればebayのmy ebayに入ってから何処をクリックすれば 更新の手続きができるのでしょうか? それともこの英文はクレジットの更新の意味ではないのでしょうか? ちょっと、わたくし、英語が上手く理解できません>_<

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します。

雑貨屋さんのポスターを何枚か買ったあと、後日「2枚買ったら1枚無料」というサービスを知り、今からでも無料分のポスターを受けとることはできるかというお問い合わせに対して返ってきたメールです。 Thank you for your mail, We checked about your order and your package has been shipped, if you want to get the free print that you need to provide the LINK / URL to us for confirm your free print, but we have not receive your request before the shipping, hope you could understand that this is not our mistake, we have the remind of the Shop Policies, the attached image is the reference. Please don't worry about that we would like to help you to solve this issues, we could send the free prints with your new order, you purchase 7 prints totally, would you like to purchase 1 more prints to get 4 free prints? You could provide LINK / URL to us for confirm your free prints. Thank you and looking for your reply 英語の得意な方翻訳お願い致します。

• ebayで購入後、出品者から関税についての連絡が

ebayにて楽器を購入したのですが、出品者からの連絡で 次のような英文が来ました。 「Got the paypal payment, need your phone number and value you want placed on the shipment. We can enclose a bill at a lower price to reduce customs charges, but that will limit the amount of insurance the package can carry, if say we value it at $100, it can only be insured for $100 so in the unlikely event of loss or damage, you will only collect up to $100. Let me know what value to place on the shipment, and we will need your phone number with shipping info. Thanks 」 最初の「電話番号を教えて欲しい」という件はメールにて返信したのですが、 その後に書いてある「$100」に関する記述がいまいち理解出来ません。 「送料は$100として発送してもよいですか?」といった内容かと思い返信したのですが、 内容が違うようで、次のように返事が来ました。 「no this is not got anything to do with the shipping charges. It has to do with how much customs charges you will pay when it is arrives in your country. If we value it at 100 you will pay less customs charges」 「$100と記載すれば、あなたが支払う金額が少なくて済みます。」 といった内容かと思うのですが、この$100という数字が何を意味するのか、 またこちらが支払う金額というのが何を指しているのかが分かりません。 初心者の内容で申し訳ありませんが、取引慣れをされている方や 英語に強い方、ご教授願えないでしょうか。 何卒よろしくお願いいたします。

• eBayで日本から出品しようとしているのですが

始めようと思うと以下のようなメッセージが出てきて先に進めません。つまり出品も何もかもできません。 Please read. Your response is required. As a precaution, we have limited the activity on your eBay account until we receive additional verification information from you. We sometimes need to do this to make sure that eBay remains a place where members can buy and sell with confidence. To have this restriction lifted, you need to become PayPal Verified* and then link your verified PayPal account to your eBay account. Once you've completed this process, you'll be able to sell on any eBay site worldwide. If you're already PayPal Verified, you just need to link your verified PayPal account to your eBay account. For instructions, please click the link below for the eBay site you're registered on. PayPalもeBayとリンクしたし、日本の銀行口座も登録しました。解決法ご存知の方いらっしゃいましたら、初心者の私に教えてください。

• 英文教えてください!

昨日ebayから1つのアイテムを落札しました。早速セラーにメールを送ったのですが、こように返事が届きました。 Hi and thank you for bidding on my item! (中間)商品の合計金額 Your package will be shipped upon payment. Please,provide me with the shipping address. Respond to this question Responses in My Messages will not include your email address. 最後の文のPlease,provide me with the shipping address. Respond to this question Responses in My Messages will not include your email address. とゆう文が分からないのですが、英文が分かる方がおりましたら 教えてください! また、このセラーにメールを送った際に、 私は他に4日後に終わるあなたの2つのアイテムの入札も考えています。 もしもアイテムを落札できたら、まとめて送ってほしいので、 出荷について待ってもらえませんか?と書いたのですが、 この英文からして通じていると思いますか? もしも、通じてなさそうな場合、どうように英文にしたらよいでしょうか? 教えてください!よろしくお願い致します。

• イーベイの質問(英語)

初めてイーベイで買い物をし、支払いを完了したとこなのですが、以下の英語の質問が返ってきてわからず困っております。関税のことみたいなのですが、わかる方ご回答よろしくおねがいします。 As i wrote in the ebay advertisement, Custom duties payable by the recipient. Please confirm me your complete shipping address and telephone number.Do you have a number of fiscal identification (ID number, fiscal code) ?if you have a number of fiscal identifcation, please tell me it. I'm waiting for your answer and then i will ship. Thanks