• 締切済み

2つの短文を一つにするには?

2つの短文を合わせて一つの文章にしばければいけないのですが、どうすれば良いのかよくわかりません。誰か教えてください。 (1)I saw the hit. I caught the ball. (2)Steve slid into homeplate. We had a tie game! (3)The ball was hit. I jumped up. It landed in my glove. (4)Jason threw three strikes. It was the final out. We won.

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9724/12096)
回答No.4

各問いにつき、それぞれ2つずつの方法で、一つの文にしてみました。 (1)I saw the hit. I caught the ball. As I saw the hit, I caught the ball.「ヒットを見たので~」 Seeing the hit, I caught the ball. 「ヒットを見て~」 (2)Steve slid into homeplate. We had a tie game! Steve slid into homeplate, so we had a tie game!「滑り込んだ、それで~」 Steve slid into homeplate, for which we had a tie game! 「滑り込んだが、そのおかげで~」 (3)The ball was hit. I jumped up. It landed in my glove. When the ball was hit, I jumped up and it landed in my glove. 「ヒットされたとき~」 When the ball was hit, I jumped up catching it (in my glove).「ジャンプしてとった」 (4)Jason threw three strikes. It was the final out. We won. Jason threw three strikes, which was the final out and we won.「~が、それが最後のアウトだったので」 Since Jason threw three strikes that was the final out, we won.「最後のアウトとなる三振をしたので」

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.3

2つの文をつなげるのに、主に5つの方法があります。(他にもありますが) 1.等位接続詞でつなげる。 2.従位接続詞でつなげる。 3.関係詞でつなげる。 4.so . . . thatなどの特殊な接続詞でつなげる。 5.(形を崩していいなら)分詞構文でつなげる。 1.等位接続詞でつなげる。 (1)I saw the hit and I caught the ball. (2)Steve slid into homeplate and we had a tie game! (3)The ball was hit and I jumped up and it landed in my glove. (4)Jason threw three strikes and it was the final out and we won. 2.従位接続詞でつなげる。 (1) After I saw the hit, I caught the ball. (2) As Steve slid into homeplate, we had a tie game! (3) As the ball was hit, I jumped up, and it landed in my glove. (4) As Jason threw three strikes, it was the final out, and we won. 3.関係詞でつなげる。 (2)Steve slid into homeplate, when had a tie game! (4)Jason threw three strikes, which was the final out. We won. 4.so . . . thatなどの特殊な接続詞でつなげる。 この4例ではつくれません。 He hit the ball hard. It was a home run. He hit the ball so hard that it was a home run. 5.(形を崩していいなら)分詞構文でつなげる。 (1) Seeing the hit, I caught the ball. (2) Steve sliding into homeplate, we had a tie game! (3) Being hit, and I jumped up, the ball landed in my glove.(あまりいい文ではありません) (4) Jason threw three strikes, which was the final out. We won. 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

回答No.2

こんにちは。 (1) I saw the ball hit and caught it. (2) Steve slid into home plate, creating a tie game! (3) The ball was hit, I jumped up, and it landed in my glove. (4) Jason threw three strikes for the final out, and we won. 尚、もう少し自然な形にすると (1) I tracked the ball as it was hit, and caught it. (2) Steve slid into home plate and the game was tied! (3) The ball was hit, I jumped, and it landed in my glove. (4) Jason threw three strikes for the final out. We won! ご参考までに。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1. Seeing the hit. I caught the ball. 2. The moment Steve slid into home plate, we had a tie game! 3. As soon as the ball was hit I jumped up and it landed in my glove. 4. Jason threw three strikes, it being the final out, we won.   他にくっつけ方はゴマンとありますけど紙面の都合で、、、

関連するQ&A

• 英語 訳

Like tennis players had to hit the ball so it landed on the other side of the net inside the court lines,and not drop it. これを日本語に訳してください!

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

テレビを見てマスターズのレポートを書く宿題が出ました。自信が無いので添削お願いします。ゴルフのことも良く知らないので困ってます。よろしくお願いします。 タイトル:The First Day The chairman introduced Arnold Palmer to the patrons at the 1st tee. Then Arnold Palmer hit his tee shot to signal the start of the Masters. The game started one hour late because of the fog. There were so many spectators. There were some super shot. At the 16th hole, Ian Poulter hit his tee shot and the ball landed on the green, then the ball rolled into the hole. He got a hole in one. Patrons were very excited. It was his 11th hole in one. At the 12th hole, Zach Johnson, who is the defending champion, hit a ball on the green. The ball landed just beside the hole. At the 1st hole, Phil Mickelson hit his 3rd shot from out side of the course, and surprisingly the ball fell into a hole. He had a birdie on the 1st hole. Tiger Woods wasn’t very good. At the 7th hole, he hit his third shot, the ball landed on the rough, it seemed too strong, but the ball came back to the hole, and it stopped near the hole. At the 13th hole, he hit his second shot, and the shot was very good but the ball didn’t land on the green. He hit the ball to the left side but the ball didn’t get up the hill. At the 14th hole, his tee shot was not good and the ball didn’t land on the fairway. At the 15th hole, on his third shot, he approached the hole and the ball fell into the hole. He had an eagle at the 15th hole. At the 18th hole, he hit a ball on the green by two shots, but it was far from the hole. On the green, he hit the ball, but the ball stopped short of the hole. He had a par. He had one eagle and two bogeys without birdie; his first day score was even par.

• coherent

However, recently we both finished uni for the summer and have been forced to spend time apart, and when we both came back to the city we study in to celebrate his graduation, we went on a night out. I ended up still coherent, but pretty drunk, and when we came back to my student house, I (as he put it) threw myself at him. http://community.sparknotes.com/2015/08/12/auntie-sparknotes-i-was-all-over-my-boyfriend-while-drunk-but-im-scared-of-sex-when-im-sober I ended up still coherentとthrew myself at himの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 高校英語 短文4題です! 教えてください。

(1)I had to offer the shop assistant a 10,000yen note as I had no small change. →訳していただきたいです。 (2)He did not choose the means to gain his ( ). Go to the ( ) of his street and turn right there. What shall we have to ( ) the meal with? →共通して入る一語と文の訳をお願いいたします。 (3)The price od coffee rose by 200 yen early this month. →どうして rose by になるのか教えてください。 has rised by ではいけませんか? (4)The thief was caught to steal a television from the hotel. →to steal を stealing ではいけませんか?

• 英語サイト

I submitted English question in English web site. And I used a word negro. But it was forbidden word, so it was not displayed. Should we Japanese care American law when we submit a question? I want to know it.

• 作文

こんばんは。 高1のflankです。 今、中学の部活についての作文を 英語で書いているのですが、わからない 場所があるので教えてください。 When I was a junior high school student, I belonged to the baseball club, I still remember the last game clearly. At the game, our team trailed until the sixth inning. And in the very last inning, it was my last turn to bat. I thought "I want to absolutely hit a ball". この後に、 「しかし、 僕は2ストライク1ボールと追い込まれてしまった。そして、4球目、アウトコースにボール  が来た。僕は思いっきりバットを振った。」 と続けたいのですが、 ” 僕は2ストライク1ボールと追い込まれてしまった”  の部分がどう英訳すればいいのかわからないので 教えてください。

• helpの意味

http://www.psyke.org/personal/movingon/kati/ に、 By last summer I was in a desperate state, of course it didn't help that the antidepressant I was on was having adverse effects which threw me into a state of extreme panic and depression, it didn't help that I was also starting a new school, 30 minutes away from verything I had once known. という文章があります。 ここに数カ所出てくるIt did't help thatはどういう意味になるのでしょうか。 教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。

• It was after I changed jobs that we became friends.

NHKラジオ英会話講座より It was after I changed jobs that we became friends. 仲良くなったのは、僕が転職してからだよ。 (質問)It...thatの構文についてお尋ねします。 (1)We became friends was after I changed jobs.は如何でしょう? (2)jobsは冠詞(the)は不要ですか?複数形の名詞はtheは不要なのでしょうか? 以上

• 日本語訳してください!

Yeah, we did! It was long but I know a few about it because of the lessons! My favourite sport is football, I'm a great football fan (Soccer)! I also play it alot I used to be in the football team in my old school, but i can't any more now D: my doesn't want me too! Volley ball, hmm I've only played it once in school that was it! It was very hard I remember! I've tried to learn French during secondary school since i was 11 to age 15 but I never understood much since i really didn't have interest in it! I'm very much into music and watching tvs and stuff! I love going out with my friends to the cinema! Are you in junior high school or high school? In the UK we don't call it junior high school or senior high school we call it secondary school and college! I'm in college since I'm 16! It's my first year :)

• It was tired. はOKですか?

いつもお世話になっております。 I went to the sports club to play tennis. It was very tired. という文は正しいですか?2文目は普通、I was tired.にし、Itを主語にする場合、tiresomeにすべきではないかと思うのですが、念のためGoo○leなどで検索してみたら、It was tired は結構ヒットするのです。どうか教えてください。また、tiredは形容詞として辞書に載っていますが、もともとはtireの受身ですよね?その点から見てもIt was tired.はおかしいと思うのですが、私の考え方が正しいかどうか教えてくださいませ。