• 締切済み

英語を直して下さい!

先々週の日曜日、私は友達と遊びに行きました。 I went to the play with my friend on? 最初、私達は海に行きました。 First, we went to the sea. 人は少なかったです。 There were few peoples. 私達は靴を脱いで、足だけ海に浸かりました。 (ここの訳は出来ませんでした。(泣)) とても寒かったです。 It was very cold. 友達は、スマホを海に落として壊してしまいました。砂浜では、凧揚げをしている人もいました。(ここも出来ませんでした。(泣)) その後○○にいきました。 Next, I went to the ○○. そこで、遅い昼食を摂りました。とても美味しかったです。 We had lunch.It was so delicious. その後、プリクラも撮りました。 We took some photo booth pictures. とても楽しかったです。 It was a lot of fun. 訳ができてない所と、おかしいところを直して頂きたいです。宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数5

みんなの回答

• Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1437/3766)
回答No.3

I went to the play with my friend on? ↓ On Sunday before last week, I went out to play with my friend. First, we went to the sea. ↓ First, we went to a seashore.(or coast) 海原に行った訳では無いですよね? There were few peoples.(殆どいなかった) ↓ There were not so many people.(そんなに多くなかった) 私達は靴を脱いで、足だけ海に浸かりました。 We took off our shoes, and walked a shoreline (of water) with bare feet. It was very cold. 友達は、スマホを海に落として壊してしまいました。砂浜では、凧揚げをしている人もいました。 My friend had dropped SUMAPHO on a sea (water) and had broken. At a sandy beach, there was a person flying a kite. Next, I went to the ○○. ↓ Next, we went to the ○○. We had late lunch there. It was so delicious. ↓ We had a late lunch there and that was so delicious. We took some photo booth pictures.(photo boothの写真を撮ったことになります) ↓ We took some pictures ourselves in a photo booth. It was a lot of fun. ↓ It was a lot of fun for us. 又は We had a lot of fun with that.

noname#204809
noname#204809
回答No.2

先々週の日曜日、私は友達と遊びに行きました。 On Sunday before the last, I went out with my friend. (遊びに行く=go to playとは通常言いません。遊び目的で外出=to go outで十分です) 最初、私達は海に行きました。 First, we went to the sea. → OK ただし、週末に遊びに行ったのが海岸なら we went to a beach の方がいいかもしれませんね。 人は少なかったです。 It was not crowded at all. There were few peopleでもかまいません。海は閑散としていた・・・という意味でしょうからcrowdedを使いました。 私達は靴を脱いで、足だけ海に浸かりました。 We enjoyed the beach soaking just our feet into the sea. とても寒かったです。 It was very cold. -> 海水が冷たかったのか寒い日だったのか、いずれの意味も持ち得ます。 友達は、スマホを海に落として壊してしまいました。砂浜では、凧揚げをしている人もいました。(ここも出来ませんでした。(泣)) My friend inadvertently(うっかり)dropped her mobile phone into the sea. There were some people flying the kites on the beach. (Some people were enjoying kite flying on the beach. その後○○にいきました。 After the beach, we went to xx. そこで、遅い昼食を摂りました。とても美味しかったです。 There, we had a late lunch together. It was very good. その後、プリクラも撮りました。 After lunch, we took some pictures of ourselves at photo booth. photo booth picture の写真を撮ったのではなく、photo boothで自分たちの写真を撮ったはずです。 とても楽しかったです。 We really had good time. ポイント:日本語の字面から直訳しないこと。誰が、何を、いつ、どこで、どうしたか、これを整理して英語にしましょう。厳密に日本語の字面と一致している必要はありません。

回答No.1

I went to the play the play は名詞ですね。 I went out to play to play 動詞にしたらどうでしょう? we went to the sea 指定されている海じゃないので a seaではどうですか? 遅い昼食 a late lunchかな? lunchにaをつけたほうがいいかもしれない。 全体的に楽しかったら、 We had a lot of fun. なんかどうでしょう?

関連するQ&A

• 旅プレゼン(英語)NO2

なんとなく、接続詞とかうまく使えないので、添削してください。 お願いします。 I met Japanese traveler. I knew her in the internet. Next day We went to Yosemite National Park CA. I left 8:00 arrived 15:00. We ate late lunch at Happy burger shop. The shop seems to be the American west restaurant. I ate turkey burger. I t was delicious. But of course it ‘s big! We went to recommend Glacier Point. We watched sun set. Then,Many people has gathered. and Volunteer staff started explaining. Today was Full moon. We watched to get moon when we heard the shout of joy. It was one of event. Three days We went Yosemite National Park CA again. I think it’s big park. They can’t watch a day. We watched “ big tree” aun Yosemite full. And then we return to Santa monica. However, came back there midd night. I was very very tired.but Thank you for your driving.

• 英訳教えてください!

I went out with a friend on Saturday. 私は日曜日に友達と遊びに行きました。 At first we had lunch. 最初に昼食をとりました。 パスタを食べました。とても美味しかったです。 I ate pasta. It was so delicious. 次に○○という映画を観に行きました。 We saw the movie afterwards. 人がとてもたくさんいました。 その後サーティーワンでアイスクリームを食べました。 It was very fun.In addition, I want to go. とても楽しかったです。また行きたいです。 英訳を書いてないところと、書いてるところを自然になおして頂けると嬉しいです。 宜しくお願いしますm(._.)m

• 英語で絵日記

夏休みの宿題で英語で絵日記を書くっていうのが 出てて、一応書いてみたんですが... 自信ないのでアドバイスください!! August 16 I went to Viking with my family. It was very good. There are many delicious food. I also enjoyed watching movie. It was very interesting. and I enjoyed shopping. It was very happy. I'll never foget today. お願いします!!

• 英語が得意な人に質問

昨日は、とても暑かったので、私達は、川へ泳ぎに行きました。 これを、英文にする時、私の解答は、 Because it was very hot yesterday,we went to swim to river. でした。 だけど、解答は、 We went swining in a river because it was so hotyesterday. 私の解答があたっているか教えてください。 そして、soが何故あるのか中2レベルの解説付きでお願いします。

• 英語

今日はポーランド料理食べたよって 写真をのせたらオランダの友人から返事がきました。 I visited Poland a long time ago, the only thing i remember is that the food was terrible. This looks pretty good though. Is the owner Polish? ↓ 英語で返信したいと思い作ってみました。 The owner was japanese. It was very delicious. I went to eat the dish of the Nethelands some time. (オーナーは日本人でした。とてもおいしかったですよ。 いつかオランダの料理たべてみたいです。) これで大丈夫でしょうか(>_<)?

• 英語の質問です!

私たちは美術館を訪れるために、ボストンへ行った。 We went Boston ()() we (). 彼女は日本のことをいろいろ聞いたので、ずっと日本に来たいと思っていた。 She heard () much about Japan () she () to Japan. これはとても有名な教会なので、見る価値があります。 This is () a famous church () it's (). 彼らのダンスがユニークだったので、私はそれにとても興味を持った。 Their dancing was unique, ()() I () in it.

• 英語の作文、見直しお願いします!

どなたか英語がウマイ方、いらっしゃいませんか?? 学校の遠足みたいなもので感想文を書かなければいけないのですが・・・。 一応書いたのがこれです。間違っている文章があったり、こうしてみたらいいのではないか?というアイディアがあれば付け足してもらえませんか?? 日曜日が提出日なので早めにお願いしま~す>< ちなみにミラクルガーデンとはココです。→http://www.the-miracle-garden.com/ Yesterday, our school took us to miracle garden and zabeel park for our field trip. The first place we went was miracle garden and I was very excited before we arrived there because I heard that it is the world’s biggest natural flower garden and it was my first time to be there. When we arrived there, I saw many lovely flowers that are decorated in many shapes like, pyramid, heart and others. I took many picture with my friend and had a great time to walk around the garden. But the one thing I didn’t like was that the weather was very hot so we became very tired. I also had a respective feeling to the people who planting these beautiful flowers in this hot weather. The next place where we went was at Zabeel park. It was not my first time to be there because I used to go there when I was small. I was very happy because the zabeel park reminded me the memories of my childhood. When I was having a lunch with my friend, two cat came near to us. Both cat had a fluffy hair and they were so cute. They seemed very hungry so we decided to give come chicken from our lunch. At first, both cat seemed a bit afraid from us. But when we started to give a food, they became really friendly and we were playing with them. Suddenly, We heard the voice of the teacher telling the time and we noticed that there is only five minutes left. We got shocked that time, But we just enjoyed the rest five minutes with the thing that were in the park. When teacher told us to go back to the bus, me and my friends bought a cold juice because it was very hot. The cold juice was very tasty in the hot weather. In the bus, I saw many people who became tired. I was also the one who became tired, but our field trip was full of fun with my friends. できるだけもっと長めに書きたかったのですが…アイディアが思い浮かばなくて;; ちなみにミラクルガーデンにいるときに友達がアイスを買いました。(私は高かったので買いませんでしたけど)コレも作文に入れたかったのですがどう入れればいいかなと。

• ~したかというと を英語にすると、、、

どこで買ったかというと、どこへ行ったかというとを英語にすると I bought it a place where was~ . I went where was~. でいいのでしょうか? それもとも、もっとカジュアルな表現はありますか?

• 添削お願いします

添削お願いします I went to Yokohama with my friend and we ate alot of Chinese food. It was very great.

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

美味しいものを食べると気持ちが明るくなるのはどうしてだろう?この前友達と居酒屋に行った時、なんと900円の玉子焼きがお品書きにあった。900円?高すぎると思いつつも興味本意だろうかあるいは休日だったためにお金の手放しが良かったのであろうか、つい頼んでしまった。それは高くても文句は言えない程の美味しさだったと思う。 When you eat delicious foods, why are you happy? Several days ago,I went to Japanese style bar with a friend of mine. There were Japanese omlette in a menu, which was priced at 900 yen . …… 900 yen ? I thought that was so expensive, but I was interested in that,and I could afford to order it, so I ordered it. That was delicious,and I thought, it was worth paying at high prices. ついの表現がよく分からず、また日本語相当の訳ができていないところもありますが、ご指導の程宜しくお願いいたします。