Exciting Experience at a Japanese-Inspired Ball Pool

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the thrill of playing in a ball pool inspired by Japanese public baths. Read about one family's first-time experience in this exciting and immersive activity.
  • Get a glimpse into the fun-filled world of a Japanese-inspired ball pool. Join a parent and child as they embark on an unforgettable adventure of joy and excitement.
  • Immerse yourself in the fascinating world of a Japanese-inspired ball pool. Experience the thrill and excitement as a family discovers the wonders of this unique and entertaining activity.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語がご堪能な方。英文を2つ、教えてください。

お世話になります。下記の英文を教えて下さい。 日本の大衆浴場を模倣したボールプールへ遊びに行きました。私も娘も初めてのボールプールでした。夢中になって、1時間があっという間でした。 どうぞ宜しくお願いいたします。 英語を勉強中の私が書くと↓こうなりますが、他の方の回答を知りたいので質問しました。 My daughter and I played in a ball pool which imitated a Japanese public bath. It was the first time for us to play in such a place. We were immersed in pleasures, so one hour was up very quickly.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

My daughter and I went to a ball pool that is an imitation of Japanese public bath. We had great fun. It was our first time to be there. We forgot ourselves and time that one hour had already passed so quickly. playを下手に使うと誤解を生じるので、このような文では別の語を使用することをおすすめします。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

yayayakoko
質問者

お礼

Him-hymnさま こんにちは。ご回答いただきまして有り難うございます。とても参考になりました。playの使い方に気をつけます。Him-hymnさまのような英文を書けるようになるまで、地道に頑張ります。いつになることやら。。。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を3つ、教えて下さい。

お世話になります。 冠詞、前置詞も教えて下さい。 1)プールで泳ぎました。I swam in a/the pool. 2)イルカと手をつなぎました。I held a hand with a dolphin. (3) ビーチで砂遊びをしました。I played with sand on/at/in a beach. どうぞ宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英訳の確認をお願いします。

英訳の確認をお願いします。 (2)の方が特に自信がないので、直したところがいいところを指摘してください。 (1)250℃に加熱したオイルバスに、1リットルのフラスコを浸けた。 ⇒A one liter flask was immersed in the oil bath which was heated to 250℃. (2)0℃に冷却したアルコールの入ったバスに、化合物Aとエーテル100ml入った500mlの丸底フラスコを 浸けた。 ⇒A 500ml round-bottomed flask in which the compound A and 100ml of ether was placed was immersed in bath poured alcohol which was cooled to 0℃.

• 中学英語です

「ほとんどの生徒がプールに水がほんの少ししかないことを知りませんでした。」 という文章で、答えは Few students knew that there was little water in the pool. なのですが、 Almost students didn't know ~ とか Almost every student ~ってのはだめですか? それと、the pool had little water はどうでしょうか? よろしくお願いします

• 写真に付けるキャプション3つ、教えて下さい。

お世話になります。 時制は進行形、過去形、現在形、どれが宜しいでしょうか? 適切な冠詞と前置詞もも分からないので教えて下さい。 お手数かけますが、どうぞ宜しくお願いいたします。 1)プールで泳いでる写真 I'm swimming in a/the pool. この場合、「プールで泳ぎました。」でも、宜しいでしょうか? I swam in a/the pool. 2)イルカと手をつないでいる写真。 I'm holding a hand with a dolphin. この場合、「イルカと手をつなぎました。」でも、宜しいでしょうか? I held a hand with a dolphin. (3))ビーチで砂遊びをしている写真。 I'm playing with sand on/at/in a beach. この場合、「ビーチで砂遊びをしました。」でも、宜しいでしょうか? I played with sand on/at/in a beach. どうぞ宜しくお願いいたします。

• 次の英文の構造を教えてください

Because the only way, in a macro sense, that the economic model works is if you say, "Everybody get in the pool, as in the insurance pool, especially all of you young invincibles." というのも、巨視的な意味では、(医療保険の)経済モデルが機能する唯一の方法は、 貴方が(次のことを)言うかどうかなのです(=言うかどうかに掛っているのです)、 「みんなプールに入りなさい、たとえば保険のプールの様なものに。特に、若くて無敵(強壮?)の貴方がた全員です」 正しい訳を教えて下さい 直後のifは一体何でしょうか。 接続詞の「~かどうか」でしょうか? 訳は「次のことを言うかどうかに掛っている」といった意味ですか そして as in the insurance poolのasは何でしょうか 「たとえば~などの様な」といった意味のas inですか それから、all of you young invicviblesは、you= young invicviblesだと思うのですが、invicvibleは名詞の意味もあるのでしょうか ここまでお読みいただきありがとうございます

• 英文の疑問点

New Yorkについての英文を読んでて疑問点が出てきたので教えてください。 New York is famous for its skyscrapers. There are many different styles of building. Some are beautiful,some are not. Together they are one of the most wonderful sights in the world. この文のTogetherはどういう意味でしょうか。 New York was the perfect place for skyscrapers. On a small, crowded island, there was only one place to go―up. この文のthere was only one place to go―upはどういう意味でしょうか。 In 1783, George Washington became president of the new country. His office was in Manhattan. But New York was only the capital of the new country for a year. この文ではButというよりAnd soとかのほうがいい気がするのですが どうでしょうか。 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を訳して下さい。

The advance was still conducted in waves behind a creeping barrage, to ensure that the infantry arrived simultaneously at German trenches but the waves were composed of skirmish lines and columns of sections, often advancing in artillery formation, to allow them to deploy quickly when German resistance was encountered. Artillery formation covered a 100-yard (91 m) frontage and 30–50-yard (27–46 m) depth in a lozenge shape, the rifle section forward with the rifle bombers and bombing sections arranged behind on either side. The platoon headquarters followed, slightly in front of the Lewis gun section. Artillery was much more plentiful and efficient in 1917 and had been equipped with a local communications network, which led a corresponding devolution of authority and a much quicker response to changing circumstances.

• aとtheの違いなど

次の文でネイティブが読んで自然な方は、どの選択でしょうか。 (The / A) girl who played the piano yesterday (is / was) her daughter. 中学生用の例文プリントを作る際に困っています。 aかtheの使い分けは状況によって変わってくるかと思います。 その使う状況の違いについても言及いただければ助かります。

• 英文翻訳をお願いいたします。

At the start of the war, Britain was involved in two minor naval clashes – Heligoland and Dogger Bank. A full-scale naval clash between Germany and Britain had not occurred. Germany’s fleet was smaller than Britain’s but both fleets benefited from the development in 1906 of the Dreadnought. Overnight, all warships were redundant in terms of what they could do relative to the Dreadnought. The new design was quickly latched onto by the Germans and a naval race began.

• 英文添削をお願いします。

学校の課題で「自分の国の童話を英訳」してくることになったのですが、不安な部分があるのでアドバイスをお願いしたいのですが…(わらしべ長者を訳しました) Several days later,the guy fell in love with the woman who was thirsty and got mandarins from the guy. What is more, they've got married! Actually,the woman was a daughter of the feudal lord who gave a fine house and a pice of land. よろしくお願いします。