• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

以下の英語を和訳してください (1)I'm trying to be nice to myself especially to my body now. (2)Well just keep in touch! 以上です よろしくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1.特に身体を労わらなきゃと思ってるところなの。 2.ええ、連絡下さいね。

KenKen102
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

その他の回答 (2)

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.3

(1)I'm trying to be nice to myself especially to my body now. 自分自身に優しくなろうとしていています。特に今、自分の体を。 (2)Well just keep in touch! ともかくも連絡だけはとり続けてくださいね! (メールをくれたり、手紙や年賀状をくれたりということ) 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

KenKen102
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

• Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1437/3766)
回答No.2

(1)I'm trying to be nice to myself especially to my body now. 私は今、自分自身、特に自分のボディへ磨きをかけています。 (2)Well just keep in touch! そうだね、じゃあ又、連絡してね。 だと思います。

KenKen102
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

Do you know a nice restaurant around there? or should I try to find one when I'll be in my apartment? 和訳お願いしますm(._.)m

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Meanwhile, my sweet boyfriend is going into debt trying to keep me in food, clothes, and shelter. I've been job hunting every day until my eyes are crossed! There's nothing available for my major. 和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I think both by nature and nurture I tend to apologize more than the average person. It definitely comes from growing up in the culture of “nice” in the Midwest, but I’m also a conflict-avoider and people-pleaser by nature, which seems to amplify it. Additionally, I tend to use it a lot when I’m trying to sympathize with people—if they say they’ve had a bad day, my response is usually, “I’m sorry.” I know the whole discussion of how women say sorry too much, but it just seems ingrained at this point and part of who I am. It’s not done to minimize myself, my opinions, or my feelings. It’s not done to minimize myself, my opinions, or my feelings.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I was in an abusive marriage for a decade, and after we split, I had to distance myself from both my social and professional circles because we worked in the same industry. I’m very healthy and happy now. Recently, I’ve started to fold a few previous connections back into my life. I’ve started to fold a few previous connections back into my life.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 大体の意味はわかりますが、ところどころあやふやなところがあるので、お願いします。 My apologize for the delay in replying as it was filtered into my junk mail Wish you and your family a very happy new year I greatly appreciate you keeping in touch It is good to see your xray and good results You have done well with rehabilitation Especially during winter you might have some stiffness but that should subside as time goes by I had the pleasure to see your website and it is heartwarming to see you had made a separate website and esp. a web page in English I greatly appreciate it I will convey your regards and wishes to all the staff who were involved in your care If you happen to visit dubai I would appreciate if you could drop by to say a quick Hi please keep in touch

• メール内容の和訳を教えて下さい。

メールの和訳を教えて下さい。 真ん中の段落は分かります。 最初の段落と最後の段落の、be in touch のくだりがよく分かりません(;_;) 全体的な内容を教えていただけると助かります。 great to meet you and will be in touch i the next day or two from my personal email. Hope all is great with you. I really had a fantastic time in Japan - loved Nagano alot. I miss Japan Be in touch - fantastic to hear from you and thank you so much よろしくお願いします。

• 長文和訳お願いします!

長文和訳お願いします! 読みにくかったらすみません My dear 〇〇 I'm slowly getting over my jet lag and getting used to my normal life again. Life in Japan was so easy for my ... everyday eating out in a restaurant, hotel room got cleaned every day ... In Belgium I need to do all that myself ... it is a bit of work ... but part of me is happy to be back in my own house ... and not havening to live out of my suitcase. But at the same time I'm very sad that I have left Japan and that I'm now so far away from you.

• 長文・和訳をお願いしたいです。

長文なので大変だとは思いますが、和訳をお願いいたします。 また、この文体から察するに彼はどういった心境なのでしょうか?好意を抱いてくれてるのはわかるのですが、ど のくらいの好意でしょう?只のいい友達なのか、はたまた好きだけど恋人にはしたくない、という感じでしょうか? ↓ I really had a good time with you. You are a beautiful girl with a good heart. I could sense your good heart. I'm glad that you had a good time. I will be honest right now. I like you, but i have only been single since april. I must continue to be a single man. Since my ex girlfriend and i broke up, i have decided to devote myself to my music, and my career. My life has changed a lot recently, in good ways and bad ways, but i must continue focusing on myself. I gave much of myself to my ex girlfriend in the past and it was not good for me. Now i must do better myself and focus on my life.  I will always see you as a friend and someone in my heart. I'm sorry that i cannot commit to a relationship with anyone right now, but I do want to keep in touch with you and know that you are doing well. Email and message me whenever you would like. I am busy a lot but i do check my messages and email when possible. I do wish to hear from you. I also will never forget about you, I'm sure. And yes i did tell you, you are my angel. I felt a strong connection with you. Next time i come to japan, i look forward to spending more time with you and bonding with you. My flight to America is 4am on wednesday. Is there a way we could meet before i leave? I really am not sure. Please don't think that i will forget about you. I am an honest man and did feel strongly for you the time we spent together. I do travel and meet new people, but our memories will stay with me forever. I promise. Please feel good about the time we spent together, although it may be some time until we meet again.

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英語を和訳してください Really?! I hope I can help even emotionally! Well me I can't explain how busy I am now! I'm working every time even privately. Now aside of practicing for the showtime on Friday, I'm also busy packing for my yearly charity in the Philippines that's why it's very difficult to manage my self... よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

When I was in first grade, our teacher asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. I said a mother and a teacher. Well, motherhood came first. Three years after I married, I started having children, two boys and two girls in five years. I enjoyed it. But there were hard times, too. The worst thing that happened was losing a child. My eldest son died of cancer in my arms when he was 17. Now to fulfilling my first-grade dream in another way. A year after he died, I went to college and became a third-grade teacher when I graduated. I loved teaching this grade, with the children's eagerness to learn and their love of their teachers. Now to fulfilling my first-grade dream in another way.の和訳をよろしくお願いします