• ベストアンサー

Yeah,like I’m~の訳を教えて下さい

dorian337の回答

• ベストアンサー
  • dorian337
  • ベストアンサー率51% (158/305)
回答No.3

Yeah, like I’m really gonna read this instruction; I’m a hands-on kinda guy. ああ、僕が本当にこの説明を読むつもりがあるわけじゃあるまいし。僕は実際にやってみるタチなんだよ。 Like I care. (気にするはずがない、関心ない) と同じ形です。以下のリンクの最初の5個の例文と7番目の例文を参照してください。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=%22Like+I%22

noname#223717
質問者

お礼

例文もあげていただきよくわかりました。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• the tide is high の訳

"The Tide is High" The tide is high but I'm holdin' on I'm gonna be your number one I'm not the kinda guy who gives up Just like that - oh no サッポロ Draftone のCMの曲なのですが、直訳すると、 潮は満ちているが、私は持ちこたえている。 私はあなたのナンバーワンになるでしょう。 私はそのように諦めるような男ではない。 という感じになると思うのですが…。 もっと、良い訳を教えていただける方がいらっしゃいましたら、よろしくお願いします。

• I like Jan and really~

I like Jan and I really don't want to lose her, so it would be very convenient if I had doubts about my doubts? この文章の訳を教えていただけないでしょうか。よろしくお願いいたします。

• I really like pizza !

初歩的な質問ですみません。 I really like pizza ! この文は (1) 本当にピザがすき!      (2)  本当はピザがすき! どちらの訳になりますか? 教えてください。

• わからない英文があります

下記のMとJの会話文の最後にJが言ったIt’s gonna take a lot more than a rejection from a soft girl to get this guy downの意味を教えてください。 M: It turns out that when she said she likes Jackson, she meant she likes President Andrew Jackson. And I mean come on, who doesn’t? J: So she doesn’t like me? M: No. When she heard that I thought she meant you, she laughed so hard … J: She laughed? M: Not really a laugh, it was more like a little giggle, little titter, like ‘he he he’, but less. J: I get it. M: Come on Jackson, it’s not like you cared anywayz. J: You’re right, I didn’t. I mean, I was just trying to be nice, ‘cause … ‘cause that’s totally the kinda guy I am. It’s gonna take a lot more than a rejection from a soft girl to get this guy down.

• 英語が堪能な方 訳をお願いできますか?

I: We hung out about six months ago or so. CS: I was like I've been here before and I came in the back way. I: You did exactly the same thing. And the last time you were here, I think you had about a hundred thousand followers on Twitter. CS: Yeah I'm at like 500 and it goes up like 5,000 a day and I'm like wow. I: At the Cody Simpson, talk to me about how this happened. Of course you were found on YouTube by mediators. CS: Yeah I was found I think it was two thousand and was the end of two thousand and nine. Um like October 2009. I had this producer was just like send me messages to Myspace I think it was and he was just like I think you're really talented why don't you come over and record some songs for me. So he flew me and my dad over and we just gotten in a studio and see what happen and.. I: Next thing you know. CS: Yeah it just it just went like that. I: And you teamed up with Flo Rida with..

• I’m gonna Japan next week

下記の文章はニュアンスは違えど、どちらも正しい文章かと思います。 (1) I'm going to go to Japan next week. (2) I’m going to Japan next week. 省略形、gonna を使う場合、次の文章 (2)は誤りでしょうか。理由も合わせてご回答お願いします。 (1) I’m gonna go to Japan next week. (2) I’m gonna Japan next week.

• 訳を教えて下さい

It's like a guy who likes a girl romantically but the girl only likes him as a friend yet he does romantic things for her that don't really matter to her or will seem desperate この文章のthat don't really matter~の文はどう訳されますでしょうか? (ちなみにこの"guy"はこの文章の話し手だと思います。) よろしくお願いします。

• この洋楽の曲名が知りたいのですが・・・

ラジオで流れていた曲で、女性で、英語の曲なのですが、2曲どなたかご存じの方がいらしたら教えてください。 1/女性歌手・歌詞の中に[never gonna stop loving you]というフレーズが最後にあります。このフレーズの音符を付けるとしたら、「ソソソソドードドーシシー」 2/女性歌手・さびに[ I'm really into you what you gonna do.woo I'm really into you . yeah yeah yeah woo]という感じで一番の歌が終わっていく感じです。この歌詞に音符を付けるとしたら「ミソファミレドーーードレレドレーファミーーー・」って感じです。 とてもわかりにくいと思うのですが、ピンとくる方がいらっしゃいましたらお願いします。

• Like always, I'm only releasing 500

Like always, I'm only releasing 500 copies of this training, and then it's going back in the vault. とはどういう意味ですか?日本語訳例も教えてください。推測でも助かります。

• 英語が合っているか見てほしいです(>_<)

『てかね、この前、実生活で最近知り合ったアメリカ人の女の子に告白されたの(笑) 最初、私のことを人間的に好きだって言われてるのかと思って(ありがとう。私もあなたが好きだよ。)って言ったら(Really???<333 I meant like "I have a crush on you" kinda like you.)って言われてビックリしたの(笑) 危うく相手が言ってるLIKEの意味を知らずに知らないうちに女の子と付き合うところだったんだ(笑)』と言ってくれたのですが、 『By the way, I was asked to go out with this American girl who I met in real life. I thought she liked me as a friend and told her that "Thank you. I like you too." but she shortly replied me "Really???<333 I meant like "I have a crush on you" kinda like you." and I got shocked lol I didn't understand of the meaning of LIKE and I was about to start dating with this girl lol』←英語合っていますか?