• ベストアンサー

Like always, I'm only releasing 500

Like always, I'm only releasing 500 copies of this training, and then it's going back in the vault. とはどういう意味ですか?日本語訳例も教えてください。推測でも助かります。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • KappNets
  • ベストアンサー率27% (1557/5688)
回答No.2

従来通りこのトレーニング(教材)は500部のみ発行し、その後保管室にしまいます。

その他の回答 (3)

noname#112776
noname#112776
回答No.4

No3です。 よくよく考えたら、この英文以前にthis trainingの「名前」が書かれていて、それをitで受けていると考えるのが自然ですね。 No2さんの訳をほぼパクリつつ、、、 従来通りこのトレーニングは 500部のみ発行し、その後、原本は、保管室にしまいます。 ご参考まで、、、

noname#112776
noname#112776
回答No.3

出典をおしえてもらえますか? この文を見る限りでは500 copies(複数)を、itで受けていることに成りますが、、、。 もしかしたら、前の文の他の物なのかも? 複数だったら、itからtheyになると思うんだけど、、、、。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

「例によって(いつものように)、このトレーニングのコピーは500部だけ出します。その後は金庫にしまいます。」  これは「training」の内容が分かりませんので推測です。意味通じますかね。

関連するQ&A

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします。pro-mourn

A lot of you reading this are not going to believe this job is a real thing. But professional mourners -- people paid to attend funerals and pretend to be friends and family of the deceased -- are not only real, but common. Or they are in places like China; it's only just now starting to take off in Western countries. it's only just~のitが示している部分はどこに当たるのでしょうか?またonly justはどのように文意を捉えればよいでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

When asked about his upcoming solo record, Weiland said “This record is going to be different. There's a dub feel to it, like Lee ‘Scratch’ Perry kind of, in the way that The Clash kind of used it. … But then there's also this thing we touched on that's like, it's like the ’60s groove pop thing that sounds really kind of underground, but it's ultra-melodic.”

• It's as you like.

雨の中ナイトクラブの前で順番待ちしていた列に若い男が割り込む場面の会話です。 In front of a night club, people are patiently queueing, waiting their turn despite the rain. Suddenly a young man arrives, jostles a few people and goes resolutely towards the beginning of the queue. An enormous hand seizes him by the collar of his jacket. ― Hey, queue-jumper! You are going to queue up like everybody... or else... The hefty doesn't need to finish his sentence! ― It's as you like, sir, answers the young ma, but if I don't get through now, all of you are going to wait long time. The sound system is broken and I'm the repair man! そこで質問です。 (1)“It's as you like.”は直訳すると「それはあなたの好きなように。」となりますが、もっと上手く訳すとどうなるでしょうか? (2)waitは自動詞で目的語が来る場合はforが必要だったと思いますが、 turnの場合は要らないんでしょうか? (3)“You are going to queue up like everybody...”の be going to はここではどう解釈すればいいでしょうか? (4) 「長い間」というのは forなしで long timeとできるんでしょうか?

• この英文を詩的に訳してください。

この英文を詩的に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。 It's not only scenary you may miss , by going to fast. you may also miss the sense of where you are going... ...and why All thing flow naturally forward... ...in whatever way they like. You cannot change the flow of the river... ...but you can always adjust your direction. Simply enjoy the journey... and when you lose sight of your path... ...listen for the desitination in your heart. Because sometimes,when you lose your way... ...you may find yourself.

• 日本語にお願いします。

It's only a matter of time before this thing take off. 自分で調べたのですがよく分かりませんでした。毎回すいません。よろしくお願いいたします。

• I'm never going to be hungry again.

Gone with the wind のまんなかへんぐらい(映画で言うと、二部構成の一部の終わりのシーン)に、次のせりふがあります。 As God is my witness, as God is my witness, the Yankees aren't going to lick me. I'm going to live through this, and when it's over I'm never going to be hungry again. No, nor any of my folks. If I have to steal or kill---as God is my witness, I'm never going to be hungry again. 上のせりふで、be going to が使われているのは、なぜなのでしょうか。 be going to は、ある程度外的な状況が進行しつつあることを示すとされていますが、 when it's over I'm never going to be hungry again.のせりふにあるように、「戦争が終わったら」というように、完全に未来のことを示してい、かつ、自分の決意をこのせりふは語っているのですから、will でもいいように思います。 もっとも、すでに飢えていて、戦争では北軍に負けているわけなので、そういう意味では、状況が進行しつつあるのですが、その状況を変えると言うとき、will ではなくて、be going to の方がいいということでしょうか。 それとも、心のうちで、準備と言うか、覚悟をしてきていると言う意味で、その場の判断ではないから、will を使わないと言うことでしょうか。 または、shall を使うとどう意味が異なるのでしょうか。

• Gloria Estefanの歌詞で山口って?

Gloria EstefanのHOTEL NACIONALに、歌詞で「山口」って出てきます。 I’m feeling VIP It’s the only way to be Going for gold like Yamaguchi It’s time for Hoochie Coochie この山口ってどういう意味ですか? 自分「山口」なので気になります。(>_<) よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“To me it's just like, I don't know man. To me it's like gratitude is a little bit cooler than crapping all over everybody. I love Scott, love him, but I also know what it's like to have fans, and I shake hands every day and sign autographs and stuff like that. It's just like when you start thinking that like they're just going to show up every single day and not care and it's okay, at some point it's going to come back and hurt you.

• この文章を訳して頂けますでしょうか

Don't say that life is always worth living!! Life is a experience that alot of people won't get maybe they die at birth or die young maybe. God put us all here for a reason! Don't you ever think your life is not valued . Always cherish life. I'm always going to be your friend and be here for you I got your back always. It's better for me this way because it's not fair to you that I don't know what I want right now. And things are changing now.

• 和訳お願いいたします

Hmmm you like this hotel? I think you know how to appreciate nice things. ・You know that it's only 1 more week before I get on the plane ... I really can't wait to be with you again. ・And it's going to be really nice to see you in your own country and in Tokyo! . ・And of course I choose only the best things for you.