• 締切済み

日本語にお願いします。

It's only a matter of time before this thing take off. 自分で調べたのですがよく分かりませんでした。毎回すいません。よろしくお願いいたします。

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

#1さんのおっしゃる通りです。    これに火がつくのはもうすぐだ    これが軌道に乗るのは時間の問題   

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

It's only a matter of time が分かりにくいかもしれないと思います。普通は 「時間の問題だ」 と訳されるのではないかと思います。a matter は何かの 「問題」 であるわけですが、「時間の問題だ」 とは、ある長さの時間が経過した後に何かが確実に起こるということです。 take off はもっと分かりにくいです。普通はその文単独で存在することはなくて、たとえば2人の人物の会話の一部であったりするわけです。その2人の間では、その話題の背景が了解されています。この文だけでは、その背景となる情報が分かりません。ただ、目的語がないところを見ると自動詞として使われているようです。たとえば 「人気・売り上げなどが急に上昇する」 という意味で用いられていると仮定すると 「これが流行するのは時間の問題だ」 などと訳せるかもしれません。 before はここでは時間的なことを指しています。ある長さの時間が経過すると before ... の ... の部分の事柄が起こるということです。 * なお、この質問であれば、カテゴリーは 「英語」 で質問する方が回答が得やすいかもしれないと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳お願いします(;_;)

He knew it was only a matter of time before Susan could ride the bus by herself. matter of time…時間の問題 もう一問お願いします(>_<) She was scared but she had to make the trip on her own. make the trip…仕事に行く

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします。pro-mourn

A lot of you reading this are not going to believe this job is a real thing. But professional mourners -- people paid to attend funerals and pretend to be friends and family of the deceased -- are not only real, but common. Or they are in places like China; it's only just now starting to take off in Western countries. it's only just~のitが示している部分はどこに当たるのでしょうか?またonly justはどのように文意を捉えればよいでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• このbeforeの訳し方

It is only a matter of time before the car breaks down.(その車が故障するのは時間の問題だ。) このbeforeは、~の前と訳せないから接続詞ですよね? なぜ上記のような訳になるのかわかりません。

• 日本語に訳してください。

こちらの英文を日本語に訳してください。 The boys flipped over her. And she hadled herself remarkably well, con-sidering the temptations. Even today, it doesn't matter where she goes, nothing has changed. She looks so extraordinary the men are still whistling and trying to pick her up. Most of the time it’s her own faultー she just loves a good-looking guy. I think she just has that animal thing… よろしくお願いいたします。

• beforeの訳

次の文章で分からないところがあります。 It was only a matter of time before explorers would discover a genuinely primitive language. 「探検家が純粋に原始的な言語を発見するのは時間の問題だろう。」 これはある単語帳からの抜粋なのですが、上記の英文のbefore がここではどのように訳されているのかが理解できません。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 日本語訳お願いします!

Its this thing where u send someone candy with a message on valentines day So, you write a small message, and somebodies name in it a few days before valentines day, and then the school will give them a small bag of candy with your message on it!

• 英語を日本語にして貰えますか?

意味が分からない所が多々あります。。。 意訳で結構ですのでヨロシクお願いします。 went you be next to me i will always have the same feeling toward you ..no matter of what happen ... this is how i am and i want you to always feel happy and care ... in the good time and bad ... only happiness can make a better life .. and i will make it come true ..i want too make it come true.

• 外国人が日本語を学ぶのにいいサイト

こんにちは!外国にいる友達からこんな質問をもらいました。 Ka" at the end of the sentence raises a question, but does "no" do the same thing? それについてわたしが考えたことがこちらなんですけど、見ていただけますか?それから外国人が日本語を学ぶのによいサイトがあったら教えていただけると嬉しいです。 About your question >Ka" at the end of the sentence raises a question, but does "no" do the same thing? Umm, "Ka" depneds on the situation. " Ka" means a question at the end of the sentence. as you say !! That's right ! But as you know , "ka" has a lot of meanings. Don't you have any example sentences? Can I please take an example? I'm sorry that this sentence is easy one. →kesa nani wo tabemashita ka ? "Ka" means a question ! OK ? →What did you eat this moring? "No" means [of] and [ ' s( apostrophe and S )] but it depends on the situation. example → boku no hon = my book OK? My is possesive nouns . Watashi no? (this is a question) / watashi no mono ? = Is this mine ? .In this case "mono " means somethig. or object ok ? Whose is this ?= kore dare no? (this is a question) So even if you ues " no" at the end of sentence. it can mean a qestion. but "mono" can mean "something or object or possessive nouns ", not using only mono. I can't describe only a word or two words. I'm sorry. 厳しい意見でもけっこうですのでよろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に直してください><

日本語に直してください>< "I guess it's possible. I distrust "scientific figures" after the whole "global warming" lie. However, the only ulterior motive I see for this one is the removal of? all the criticism received for killing dolphins. What could be the grander scheme?" お願いします

• 日本語に訳してください!

翻訳をしていただけるかた、 お願いいたします。 There will be quarrels, violent verbal quarrels in this relationships, from time to time. When so much bottled up anger will flare up. To remedy this is better not to suppress all the small irritations, until they explode, but to deal with them more calmly one at a time as they arise, instead of letting them build up silently and unspoken into a volcano of rage. The anger in this relationship and quarreling will seem to be triggered by some trivial thing, and will seem to be an over reaction to that trivial thing. But it is really not about the trivial thing at all, that is simply the last straw of a long build up. A load of petty that is held in mind. If you reduce the build up by tacking things as they arise, then there will be no load of anger waiting to triggered by one last thing, everything will be calmer and more reasonable. The other trigger is jalousies. If you both deal with the inner jealousy it will prevent much strife and rows.. You are competitive and trigger the other's impatience and desire to be #1. You are easily irritated with each other for not making you #1, at the same time that you are attracted to one another. The sexual energies between the two of you are strong and can be channeled into sports and or creative projects.