和訳をお願いします

NicksBarの回答

• NicksBar
  • ベストアンサー率26% (176/673)
回答No.2

人は他人に嘘をつけるけど、私たちには無理。 くらいの感じかと。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

東日本大震災での話です。 On March 11, 2011 a magnitude-9 earthquake and tsunami struck the eastern part of Japan. An unbelievable number of people died and lost their homes, and about four hundred thousand people had to leave their hometowns. Many of the survivors lost family members and suffered mentally as well as physically. But even so, people helped each other and tried to keep a smile. In fact, the victims of the earthquake and tsunami have built a community to look after each other. Their efforts and perseverance surprised Japan and the world. People in other areas also wanted to find ways to do something. Some of them actually gave a helping hand to the victims by clearing the streets and serving hot meals. Millions of people have donated money and goods. Aid came from no only within Japan but from many other countries. There are lots of students who want to help poeple in need. You may not be able to take action right away, but there are many things that young people can do. Doing volunteer work during long vacations is one of them. Studying is another. It will help you to learn things to make this nation a safer place. We all saw tremendous power of nature. We now realize how small human beings are. However, if we can keep supporting each other not only for years but for decades to come, we can all be prond of the amazing power of people.

• 英文の意味

A third person sees two people acting as if everything is fine, so the third person is even less likely to be anxious. You believe the other people can tell you are really worried about the smoke, but they can't. 上記の You believe 以降がいまひとつわかりません。「三番目の人は二人が問題無さそうに振る舞っているのを見て、二人よりも不安になる可能性が低い」を受けて You believe が続くのですが。。。can tell は「言うことができる」ではなく「わかる」でしょうか。 お手数かけますが、You believe 以降の意味をご教示頂けますと幸いです。宜しくお願い致します。

• Chesterfield氏の格言ですが…

Be wiser than other people are if you can, but do not tell them so. というのは、Chesterfield氏の有名な格言ですが、 「are」の文法的意味を教えてください。

• 和訳お願いします

どなたか、下記の文の和訳おねがいします。 Ah the British sense of humour varies from place to place but in general we like sarcasm. As for my personal group of friends and family (including myself), we like banter. We like to mock each other jokingly and usually rudely :P. And a lot of people I have met are just the same. Obviously I can't speak for the whole of britain, just the things I know! To be able to call each other names and know not to take it seriously is a good measure of friendship I believe haha

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! デザイナー And this is definitely not a show house. It's just a wonderful relaxing escape for our family where everybody can stay in swimsuits all day, they can do sports from morning until night, we can just lie around if we want to. インタビュアー Well but that's I think a big part of it, you know. I think people who have to make big statements with house are people who may not have the creative kind of jobs where they make big creative statements in other areas of their life. ナレーター Her bridal designs are stylish and elegant. And to think they might not exist at all had more options been available when she was planning her own wedding. ある女性デザイナーのインタビュー番組です。 デザイナーとインタビュアーの部分はデザイナーが家を案内しているシーンです。 “Well but that's I think~”からの内容がどうしても分かりません… 以前にも同じ番組について質問しているので、リンクを貼っておきます。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q5927728.html http://okwave.jp/qa/q5925418.html よろしくお願いいたしますm(_ _)m

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。(構文、文法、単語を含む) "We're trying to do the most we can,but there's almost nothing we can do" said Pedernales Mayor Gabriel Alcivar pleading for authorities to send earth-moving machines and rescue works to help find any survivors. "The work off of the volunteers is very hard so far, trying to find people trapped in these collapsed buildings, " he told Al Jazeera from the capital Quito.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

And I was trying to tell you why it is a reason for things to happen in a certain way if we can show that that way has more ways of happening than some other way.

• 和訳お願いします

This can be difficult when teachers and students do not have access to the Internet, but the core skills can be practiced in classrooms without technology. One of the most important skills we must now learn is collaboration, and this can be practiced on a chalkboard, whiteboard, or even a simple piece of paper. We can learn to listen to one another, use each other's strengths, and practiced working together in any environment.

• 英語の和訳がわかりません

和訳お願いします part1 Every society makes laws to protect its was of life. By looking at a country's laws,we can learn something about the culture of that society. We can also understand what is important to its people. Somethings these laws may surprise outsiders. In Switzerland,for example,you can't hang out laundry on Sunday. It is also against the law to use a power lawn mower on Sunday because it is too noisy. There laws tell us that Sunday are very important to the Swiss. part2とpart3も 今日中に のせるので 和訳お願いします。 明日提出なんですが 英語が苦手なんです。泣

• 和訳

Sorry, we don't like disputes hanging over our heads, so it was refunded. However, you can still place another order, but unfortunately it is still not in yet. mikegyver.com/blog Please follow our progress there. I would ask for you either like our Facebook page or keep checking back, then place order when it is in stock. We WILL ship ASAP if you choose express shipping. Again Sorry for the inconvenience. We are trying as hard as we can to get it to come in faster, but some things we can't control 誰か和訳お願いします。 宜しくお願い致します。