救助要請!地震被災者捜索のための機械の派遣をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • パデルナレス市長ガブリエル・アルシバールは、「私たちはできる限りのことをしようとしていますが、ほとんど何もすることができません」と述べ、地震被災者を見つけるために地震対策の機械や救助作業員の派遣を当局に懇願しています。
  • 「ボランティアの皆さんの仕事は非常に大変で、これらの倒壊した建物に閉じ込められた人々を見つけようとしています」と彼は首都キトからアルジャジーラに語りました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。(構文、文法、単語を含む) "We're trying to do the most we can,but there's almost nothing we can do" said Pedernales Mayor Gabriel Alcivar pleading for authorities to send earth-moving machines and rescue works to help find any survivors. "The work off of the volunteers is very hard so far, trying to find people trapped in these collapsed buildings, " he told Al Jazeera from the capital Quito.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

「私たちは、できることの殆どをやろうとしているのですが、しかしながら私たちにできることはほとんど無いのです。」とペデルナレスの市長、ガブリエル・アルシヴァルは語り、少しでも生存者を見つけるため、土木機械と救援活動隊を送ってくれるよう上層機関に懇願した。 「ボランティアによる救援活動はこれまでのところ難航している。この崩壊したビルの中に閉じ込めている人たちを探そうとしているんだ。」と彼は首都・キトから来たアルジャジーラ(の記者)に語った。 固有名詞以外は単語で難しい物は無いと思いますが、The work off の解釈は少し悩みます。ただ、ボランティアが一生懸命やっていて、それでもなかなか進まず、土木機械やプロの救援隊が必要と言うことは、ボランティアがやっている仕事そのもの、「救援活動」のことと思います。 構文的には、最初の方は、 "..." の後は、Pedernales Mayor ... saidとなるべきところ、順番が逆になってsaid Padernales Mayor ... 。いわゆる倒置。これは引用文の後に、”~と、誰々が言った”みたいにSaidを使う場合はほぼこのように倒置します。 pleading 以下は一つの節になっていて、すべてGabriel Alcivar市長が言ったこと、を修飾して何のために発言したかを説明しています。それは、土木機械とレスキュー隊を派遣してくれるように、権力者(国か、地方か別のところかわからなかったので上では、上層機関としましたが、恐らく国でしょうね)に懇願するために、saidしたと言うことです。 2番目の文は引用文の中が多少長いですが、そんなに難しい構文では無いですね。trying to以下はThe work off of the volunteersの活動内容を補足的に示しています。

oneok01ily
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳

次の3つの英文を日本語にしてください。 1.The king did whatever he wanted to do. 2.We welcome whoever wants to work as a volunteer. 3.You can borrow whichever you like. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします!

I still have many things to finish at work. But everything goes very quickly and smoothly because I know when all that work is finished ... we can enjoy a short break. so that when you arrive and for some strange reason we can't find each other so that at least you can reach me. how can I not find the prettiest girl in the airport!!! Would it be possible for you to give me your mobile phone number? I think I might call you once ... just to check if you answer with "moshi moshi" ... so cute ... Don't worry I won't do that. If there something you need me to get for you, please let me know ok?

• 和訳をお願いします

I think in order for that to happen we need to work on communication . I think sometimes you think I mean something that in fact I really do not. so that we understand each other and can express clearly. 英語の先生からメールがきましたが、はっきり意味が分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします!!

.recently many coworkers don't come to work so we have more things to do at job です。宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m

• 和訳をお願いします!

you don't give your self much credit But to put it in perspective you do know more than i do I would love to work with you on ideas for the character we have started a prologue you can check it out in the group messages. looking forward to working with you.

• 「ベストを尽くします」の英訳

「私たちがこの仕事をやりおおせるために、私もベストを尽くします」と書きたいのですが、 I'll do my best to we can work it out. というのはおかしいでしょうか。toのあとにweというのは。 I'm sure~に続けて先方が上の文の後半を書いていらしたので、 おうむ返しにならないように少し変えて、同じ気持ちであることを伝えたいです。 「このちょっと手間のかかる仕事を引き受けてくださってありがとう。I'll do my best to we can work it out.」というつながりになるのですが。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。  +α

以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。 (A) It is always easy for a writer to start writing an essay. (B) Writing down the answers to five questions of a newspaper reporter is useful to organize the facts for essays. (C) We can find good ideas for writing topics only when some accidents happen around us. (D) We can find the source of good essays from reading the essays of other people. 以下の英文を正しく並べ替えてください。 (know, do, you, it, how far, is) from the station to your office? (駅からあなたの会社までどのくらいの距離があるかわかりますか)

• 和訳お願いします

HOW HAS TECHNOLOGY CHANGED THE WAY WE LEARN? Most importantly the web now gives us the opportunity to publish our own work. Instead of simply watching TV,we can create and edit our own videos. Instead of just reading a magazine, we can write our own articles and documents and publish them. There are now 1.4 billion people connected online, so we can use the work we create to reach out and connect with large numbers of people.

• 和訳お願いします

HOW HAS TECHNOLOGY CHANGED THE WAY WE LEARN? Most importantly the web now gives us the opportunity to publish our own work. Instead of simply watching TV,we can create and edit our own videos. Instead of just reading a magazine, we can write our own articles and documents and publish them. There are now 1.4 billion people connected online, so we can use the work we create to reach out and connect with large numbers of people.

• すみません和訳お願いします。

すみません和訳お願いします。 ======================= I'm not sure if it was you I talked to on phone yesterday. If so sorry our connections was very poor. You can get me on e-mail [・・・・@gtzpsda.co.ke] or [・・・・・・@gtz.de]. As I was trying to explain to you, I'm only assured of funds mid April and depending on my budgetary requirement I could place order if I can manage. I propose we wait a while while things work out on this end than we see if we can manage deal should the vehicle still be available. Best wishes & regards for your business George