• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英文の和訳をお願いします。  +α

以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。 (A) It is always easy for a writer to start writing an essay. (B) Writing down the answers to five questions of a newspaper reporter is useful to organize the facts for essays. (C) We can find good ideas for writing topics only when some accidents happen around us. (D) We can find the source of good essays from reading the essays of other people. 以下の英文を正しく並べ替えてください。 (know, do, you, it, how far, is) from the station to your office? (駅からあなたの会社までどのくらいの距離があるかわかりますか)

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数41
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

A)ものを書くひとにとってエッセイを書き始めることはいつも簡単なことである。 B)新聞のリポーターの5個の質問に対して答えを書き記すことはエッセイを書くにあたり事実をまとまるのに有効である。 C)記事をかくために良いアイデアを見つけることができるのは我々の周りで事件が起きた時だけである。 D)我々は他の人のエッセイを読むことにより良いエッセイを書く種を見つけることができる。 Do you know how far it is from the station to your office?

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英文を和訳してください。

和訳をお願いします。 Often,the hardest job for a writer is simply to get started. Some day there seems to be nothing to write about. But don`t worry if this "writer`s block" happens to you. The following ideas may help you begin your writing. First, try a timed free-writing. That`s, sit down and write anything that comes into your mind for 15 minutes. Don`t stop before the time is up. Much of what you write will not be good and you will throw it away. But you will also find some ideas on the paper that you like. You can keep these good ideas and rewrite them in a better way. Second,you can use the five questions of a newspaper reporter: who, what,when,where,and how. Just writing down the answers will help you begin to organize the facts for your essay. Third,you may find a short outline useful. Make a simple list of the major points you wish to make. Seeing the points on paper will help you decide in what order you should put them in the essay. Remember that usually you should put the most important point at the beginning of your essay. Just remember that every day we can find good ideas for writing topics. Many writers keep a small notebook handy to write down ideas from talking with friends,listening to television, or reading a magazine. These notes often become the source of good essays.

• 次の英文を和訳してほしいです。

Therefore, as a good approximation we can assume that the half-life for the overall process (that is, from U to Pb) is governed solely by the first step. この英文を和訳してほしいです。

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

To clarify the dynamics depending on k, we have reported a bifurcation diagram in Fig. 4. It shows different values of quantity for different values of k, particularly between 0.15 and 0.29. It is easily illustrated that we move from stability through a sequence of a period doubling bifurcations to chaos.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

It appears that we can have the capacity to monitor more than one chain of speech at once, though it may not be possible for us to monitor both to the same degree, or for us to have full conscious awareness of the content of both. We are also able to attend selectively to one conversation, even if there are loud competing conversations in the background, by extracting the relevant information from the complex signal of mixed speech. 以上2文よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳を至急お願いします。

次の英文の和訳を至急お願いします>< In japan,businesses like to foster team spirit,so workers are encouraged to go out together to eat and drink.Students or groups of friend like to do things with large numbers of their friends not only because they find it more fun.It may seem curious to Americans,but we feel that there is a lot of freedom in groups.We can blow off steam,drink a little too much,and someone is there to take care of us.Plus,within groups,women and man are freer of social restrictions that would hinder them if they were alone. Japan is a small country with a large population.Our whole social mechanism is set up to swiftly and efficiently handle large groups.It works for us. 明日テストがあるので。。。 良い回答お待ちしております。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

And I was trying to tell you why it is a reason for things to happen in a certain way if we can show that that way has more ways of happening than some other way.

• 英文和訳をお願いいたします。

英文和訳をお願いいたします。 Was there a personal, emotional reason for the approach as well? For me, writing and producing music is not a release for emotions… playing it is though. But writing and arranging is a whole different process. Sometimes to express emotions, but not to get some sort of an emotional release. さらに、そのアプローチに対して、個人的で、感情的な理由もあるのでしょうか? 僕にとって、曲を書くことと、音楽を作る事は感情の公開ではないんだ…プレイしてはいるんだけどもね。 けど、曲を作る事と、アレンジすることは全体的に異なるプロセスなんだ。 時々は、感情を表現する事はあるけど、感情の公開のためってわけではない。 こんな感じでしょうか? もし、もっとわかりやすい文章にしたい場合、writing and producingとwriting and arrangingの明確な違いなんかを理解していないとこれ以上はわかりやすい訳にならない気がしますが…。それとも文法のルール的にもっと詰められる部分はありますか?

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

下記はある日記形式の本からの抜粋です。第三段落のwe will not get to wear uniformsを「意志」で訳したらよいか「予測」で訳したらよいか今ひとつわかりません。その一文の和訳をお願いいたします。 I'm spitting mad.Not only is Mama training to be a nurse, but so are Olga and Tatiana. But not Mashka and me. No! We are too young! ※Olga、Tatiana、Mashkaと「私」は姉妹です(年齢順に記載しました)。OlgaとTatianaは"the Big Pair"、Mashkaと「私」は"the Little Pair"と呼ばれています。 Mashka is so good, always so sweet about everything, and she has tried to make me feel better about being left out. "At least it's both of us, the Little Pair," she said, and then suggested that maybe we could find other good work to do for the soldiers. She's such an angel, I'm not sure we're truly sisters. Mama says indeed we can be of great help, we can visit the sick and injured. But - we will not get to wear uniforms, and I did so much want to. お手数かけますが、ご教授の程宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

和訳お願いします。 What do astronauts see from their spaceship? What does space look like to them? They see blackness around them at all times. The stars are bright spots in the darkness. The nearest star, our sun, is so bright that they can`t look directly at it. They look at it only through windows that dim its light. The astronauts can see the earth. The other planets are very bright. They can also see many man-made satellites. They look bright against the blackness. But why does space it self look black? To find the answer, we should know what kinds of things we can see. We only see thing when light reaches our eyes from them. Seeing is really seeing light.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

英文の和訳をお願いします。 1.By this time next year ,we will have been doing business with each other for 20 years. 2.Unless the civilization we now know is to end,satisfactory substitutes for conventional energy sources will have been discovered and put to use in time. 3.she said to me, "it's very kind of you to invite me to the party." =she told me that it was very kind of me to invite her to the party.