• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:意味を間逆にとらえてしまう英文がありました。)

禅や茶道をハイカルチャーと捉えていませんか?

pank09の回答

• pank09
  • ベストアンサー率60% (14/23)
回答No.7

(答え) 省略せず文章を書くと、下記のようになります。 →You source a lot of your material from subcultures, but I presume you haven't picked up on the likes of Zen and tea ceremony as high culture and (you haven't) consciously shifted your emphasis there? <直訳すると> あなたは、サブカルチャから多くの題材(資料・ネタ)を調達しているが、 「あなたはハイカルチャ-として禅や茶のようなものを気づいていなかったし、 意図的に、そこへ(ハイカルチャ-)へ力点を移さなかった(重要視しなかった)のでは?」と私は思う。 ・英文の和訳 ○さんはサブカルチャーに材をとることが多いと思いますが、<禅や茶道をハイカルチャーと捉え、そこにモチーフを意識的に移動した>というわけ「ではない」? (答え) 曖昧な日本語です。最後の「ではない」が、<>全体を否定しています。 ・私の和文↓ ○は、多くの素材をサブカルチャーから得ていますが、私は禅や茶道をハイカルチャーとして認識していないんじゃないか、意識的にコンセプトをそこにシフトしたのではと思っているんですが? (答え) thereは、ハイカルチャを指します。従って、この文も否定文として訳します。

関連するQ&A

• この英文ってどうですか?

この英文ってどうですか? 和文 X1とX2、Y1とY2の平均値をそれぞれ求め、 英文 Calculate the average of X1 and X2, and Y1 and Y2,and 和文に対する英文なのですが、andが多い気がします。 何かいい表現がないでしょうか。 アドバイスをお願いします。

• この英文の意味について

You can go to Starbucks and have your cup of coffee for ten dollars, as long as you don't have multiple cups of coffee. この英文の正確な意味を知りたいのですが、下記であっていますでしょうか? ・スターバックスに行けば、10ドルでコーヒーが飲めます。複数杯飲まないなら。(つまり、10ドルあればコーヒーは飲めるが、2杯以上は飲めない。) また仮にこの英文が、 You can go to Starbucks and have "a" cup of coffee for ten dollarsだったとしたら、意味はどう変わりますか? ・スターバックスでは、10ドルでコーヒー1杯飲めますよ。 という意味なら、前の文と特に変わらないように思えるのですが。 またこの文の後ろに、”as long as you don't have multiple cups of coffee.”という節が付加されていることで、あるとないとでは、どれくらい意味、ニュアンスが違ってくるのでしょうか。 この節がないと、二杯以上飲める可能性が含まれてしまうということでしょうか。 どなたかお分かりになる方、お答え願います。 よろしくお願いします。

• この英文の意味が掴めずで困っています・・・

以下の英文を海外の彼女から受け取りました。 何か詩的?な文章の引用かと思いますが、私の英語理解力が低くて、翻訳ソフトで変換しても、何を言わんとしているのか意味が掴めません。 長文で申し訳ないと思ったのですが、どなたか意訳できる方いましたら、分かるように解説してもらえたら大変助かります。 よろしくお願いします。 ----------------------- Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'

• この英文を詩的に訳してください。

この英文を詩的に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。 It's not only scenary you may miss , by going to fast. you may also miss the sense of where you are going... ...and why All thing flow naturally forward... ...in whatever way they like. You cannot change the flow of the river... ...but you can always adjust your direction. Simply enjoy the journey... and when you lose sight of your path... ...listen for the desitination in your heart. Because sometimes,when you lose your way... ...you may find yourself.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

インターネットのサイト https://www.vitae.ac.uk/researcher-careers/pursuing-an-academic-career/how-to-write-an-academic-cv を読んでいるのですが、その中で Find out as much as you can about the research area you are applying to, so you understand how your expertise complements theirs and can judge their familiarity with technical language of your research area という文章の意味がわかりません。お分かりの方いらっしゃいましたら、この英文の意味を教えてください。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。 送料半額を負担してくれるサービスをしてくれていたので送料返金の事でメールがきました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I just wanted to ask you if you have received the bill from yamoto so we can give you 50% credit to your open invoice for #0000. Please send us a copy of the bill to create your credit and then I will let you know the remaining amount for payment.

• 英文の邦訳

And like witchcraft, indicators presume a system of knowledge and a theory of how things happen that are hegemonic and rarely subjected to scrutiny, despite their critical role in the allocation of power. 上記英文を御訳し願います。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。届いたら不良品で返金か交換のお願いをしていました。その件で返事が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 thank you for your patience and understanding, please know you can email me about any issues, I will personally follow your account. As for the 3 damaged AAA they are older so I am sorry we should of checked them before we ship them out to you. If there are any imperfections we will email you first for approval. Most of our AAA are new and we have some AAA that are older but for the most part this should not happen again. I can offer you several options, please let me know and if you can think of a better solution. - We refund you $BBBB USD for the bags and you can keep them and discount them. You can send it back ( we will refund you back the cost for economy shipping ) we credit you back the amount for the AAA and shipping and you can choose other AAA and we will give you 3 free CCC of your choice

• 英文の意味がわかりません

Estimate the average number of people that you think each Member of your network (i.e. each of your direct and indirect referrals) will directly refer. Note : This number is not your total number of extended referrals, but rather a guess of how well the average Members in your network will recruit others. とあるのですが、いまいち分かりません。宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の件でメールが来ました。私は送料着払いでお願いをしています。申し訳ありませんが英文の意味を教えてください。 The pick up will be on Monday. They have advised me that they do not take cash on delivery and that the amount will be deducted of your account. Please confirm that this is ok with you. I will email you on Monday your commercial invoices.