英文の意味を教えてください。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。
  • 発送の件でメールが来ました。私は送料着払いでお願いをしています。
  • 申し訳ありませんが英文の意味を教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の件でメールが来ました。私は送料着払いでお願いをしています。申し訳ありませんが英文の意味を教えてください。 The pick up will be on Monday. They have advised me that they do not take cash on delivery and that the amount will be deducted of your account. Please confirm that this is ok with you. I will email you on Monday your commercial invoices.

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ピックアップは月曜です。彼ら(運輸業者のことでしょう)COD はしないと言うのでその額は、御社の口座から差し引くことにします。ご承諾いただけるならご確認を願います。  請求書は月曜にメールします。  ピックアップ = 発送業者が取りに来るのは。  COD = 現金着払い

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。商品のインボイスの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 All invoices already have the discount included in them apart from one of them which has sales items on it and we do not do further discount on already discounted items. Please check attachment. As for the credit note for the missing styles last time, you need to pass to your accountant the credit note that I have emailed to you. This cannot be further deducted of the invoices on our system, and therefore it is on a separate sheet. I have put the information of the discount on the 2 invoices. Please check and let me know if that will suffice.

• 訳を教えて下さい!

翻訳ソフトでは意味が分からず困っております。 下記の訳を教えて下さい。 We did credit your card in the amount of $200.00 on April 10th, hopefully if you call your bank they will confirm that amount. どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• full shipment確認(英文の意味が?)

Alibaba.comで買い物をしました。PAYPALで支払い、Status:Order Complete.となり11/11に次のメールを受け取りました。 Full Shipment Made for Order No. 10008xxxxx Full shipment has been made for Order no. 10008xxxxx. You can track delivery on DHL ’s website using the tracking number, 73920xxxx. Please confirm delivery within 27 days of receipt.If you are not satisfied with the shipment or if the shipment did not arrive within 27 days, you can submit a Refund Request here. ところが、今日になり次のメールが入っていました。 Please be kindly advised that the payment of order 10008xxxxx cannot be released right now because the tracking number is invalid. Please confirm if you have received the full shipment for your Order No. 10008xxxxx. If you have not received your full shipment, please contact us before 19 Nov 2010 . If we do not hear from you, we will assume that you have received your shipment in satisfactory condition and payment will be released to the supplier. 上記の「Please confirm if you have received the full shipment for your Order No. 10008xxxxx.If you have not received your full shipment~」部分がよくわかりません。 業者(Supplier)に私から確認する必要があるのでしょうか? 何をすべきかどなたか教えてくれると助かります。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送と支払いでメールがきました。なんとなくは理解していますが大事なところでもあるのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 Just check the DHL website and get estimate cost of the delivery, it will cost over 50 USD. And plus the cost of the 商品 in total will be 80.00 USD. Are you confirm you want this two 商品名 and paying that amount of delivery charge?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Thank you for the details I will be booking shortly for collection today. However, I cannot do COD option on my system. I will input your account details which means that you will be charged but I do not think that this involves COD option. Please speak to your agent in Japan.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの事でメールが来ました。なんとなくはわかりましたが、正確な意味を知りたいのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)> Your order is ready to ship with Yamato Transport. Both invoices were combined and your shipping amount is $19.00. You can see below for the quote. Here is your invoice I have attached and sent you 2 money requests through paypal. We already captured $24.00, but we still need a total of $84.44 (which I split up since paypal will not allow me to request the full amount). Once we have received your payment we will ship out.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数買いました。発送のことでメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 It's a pleasure working with you & I will always find time for you :) Your shipment is ready already and the MADE InUSA labels have been put on all of styles. Your shipper can come collect at any time between 10am and 3pm. Please let me know what date and time will they be coming to collect. The collection address is: <住所> Please email me any labels that I will need to pass to your courier unless they will bring them themselves.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。注文の詳細でメールがきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 After reviewing the invoices, I found items that are out of stock, but was invoiced. I will be updating the invoice and emailing to you. I will keep you posted, sorry for any confusion and inconvenience .

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようとしています。数週間たちましたが見積もりや送料の提示がないので、まだですか?と相手に質問しました。その返答です。 なんとなくはわかりましたが詳しい方教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I will be posting your order for labelling first. There have been some changes since Becki has left and we are very short of the warehouse staff who are too busy to put the labels themselves. I understand that you will be paying the shipping to us as well. I will be hopefully posting everything today and can get it back on Monday. In the meantime I will be finding out the exact cost of shipping.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

海外通販でクレジットカードを使用しました。 恐らく本人確認のためのメッセージを受け取りましたが、 具体的に何をすればよいのかがわからなかったので、和訳をしてもらえると助かります。 すいませんが、お願いします。 Payment Verification We request one additional security step completed so that you can process your order. This additional security measure is done to help protect your account from possible credit card fraud. You have been issued a small refund that will appear in your online reporting for your credit card issued from TCGplayer to help us verify that you are the account holder for your credit card. 1. This amount will appear on your credit card account within 1 - 5 days, depending on your credit card service. 2. It may be reflected as a purchase amount on your statement that is lower than the actual purchase amount of your total order. The difference between your total order amount and what we charged would then be the amount we refunded. 3. Please confirm this amount and reply back using the Message Center with the exact amount of the refund. 4. Once confirmed we will ship your order! Please note, If you are unable to respond back this order may be refunded in full. Thank You