英文の和訳をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • スタジアムの最上部は20,000人を収容でき、中層は15,000人、最下部は30,000人を収容します。
  • この損害について支払いをしていただきます。
  • 彼女は頭脳と魅力を持っているので、望む仕事を何でも得られるはずです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

次の英文の和訳をお願いします。

1,the top tier of the stadium will accommodate 20,000 spectators, the middle tier 15,000 and the lower tier 30,000. 2,you shall pay for this damage. 3,with all her brains and chaem, she should be able to get any job she wants. 4,it's not fair that a woman should be disqualified at a job screening simply because she is a single mother. 5,the partners shall evaluate such asset or assets accoding to the fair market value at the time of dissolution. 6.democrats do not want to reduce entitlement spending without revenue increases: republicans will not move an inch on tax cuts.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。スタディアムの上段は、収容人数2万、中段は1万5千、下段は3万人である。 2。この損害賠償はあなたがする(ものとする)。 3。あれだけの頭脳と魅力があれば、彼女の欲しい仕事は何でも手に入るはずだ。 4。ただシングルマザーだと言う理由だけで、女性が採用面接で落とされるとは不公平だ。 5。(結婚)解消の時点の市場価格によってお互いの財産を、当事者は算定すべきだ。 6。民主党は、(国家)収入の増加がなければ、給付金支給を減額すべきではないと言い、共和党は、減税では一インチも譲らない。

関連するQ&A

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いしたいです。

New nutrition labels proposed in the U.S. will also require food manufacturers to list any added sugars, plus a more prominent calorie count. Earlier this week, Britain's chief medical officer, Dr. Sally Davies, said she thought sugar might be addictive and that the government should consider introducing a sugar tax to curb bulging waistlines. The U.K. has one of the fattest populations in Western Europe. "We have a generation of children who, because they're overweight … may not live as long as my generation," she told a health committee. "They will be the first generation that lives less and that is of great concern."

• 次の英文を和訳してほしいです。

As we will see shortly, this is not the case for a many-electron atom. この英文を和訳してほしいです。

• 次の英文を和訳してください。

In this study, the researchers used "a powerful mathematical algorithm" to find the SNPs that would be most useful for them. It is increasingly common for biologists and other scientists to use algorithms, or step-by-step procedures, in analyzing date. An algorithm is often shown as a flowchart with decision points. At each decision point, the process will go in one direction or another. For example, after you read an email message you may make a simple decision: "Should I reply to this message?" If the answer is "Yes, reply" then the next decision point is "Should I reply immediately?" On the other hand, if the answer is "No, do not reply" then the next decision point is "Should I archive this message or throw it away?" That is, each alternative leads to its own path. At the end of the process, you will have either 1) read, replied to, and archived the message, 2) read, replied to, and deleted the message, 3) read and archived the message, or 4) read and deleted the message. Obviously, if such a simple decision can be charted out with so many alternatives and consequent final decisions, the complicated environment in which scientists work will require highly sophisticated algorithms. Without the use of computer-driven algorithms, there would not be enough time to explore all of the potential decision paths. Thus, new disciplines such as computational biology have arisen in order to support researchers in their quest for knowledge.

• 次の英文を和訳してください。

Scientific investigation is not only used to advance science - sometimes scientific procedures are used to investigate a crime or to provide evidence in a criminal trial. This application of scientific methods for legal use is the fast-growing area known as "forensics." For example, when DNA, blood, a fingerprint, hair, or other tissue is found at a crime scene, investigators can often match the sample to the person from whom it came. Now we have learned that DNA samples that are found at the crime scene may be able to give us information about a person's eye color. As exciting as this development is, we should keep in mind that matching DNA from a sample to a suspect is still not very accurate. In fact, the most important use of DNA samples may be to eliminate people from suspicion. It is not possible to state with nearly 100% certainty that a particular DNA sample is from a particular person. However, it is possible to state with certainly that a particular sample did not come from a particular person. In recent years many people who were wrongly convicted of crimes have been cleared because their DNA was completely different from DNA found at the scene. Forensic medicine is very important, but it must be used very carefully. Nobody should be convicted of a crime based solely on DNA evidence.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

英文の和訳をお願いします。 A useful tool at this point would be an account of bulimia that is both plausible and parsimonious. It should be plausible in that it fits the known facts about bulimia, and it should be parsimonious in that the phenomenon is not overexplained by many concomitant, nonindependent forces. An appropriate theory should define the people at risk for the disorder as well as those not at risk. A good theory should also describe the process of acquiring the symptoms themselves. None of the existing theories can do all of these things. Although the sociocultural approach can define who is at risk, it neither effectively defines who is not at risk nor how bulimics acquire the binge-eating behavior. The clinical perspective is well suited to defining who is at risk and who is not at risk but has not carefully spelled out how it is that the symptoms are acquired. The epidemiological approach, like the clinical approach, is better suited to defining risk factors than to describing processes of symptom acquisition. I wish to propose a model that is well suited to describing the symptom acquisition process, based on social psychological processes.

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いします。

Depending on a patient's specific medical condition, physicians will either admit the patient to the hospital, discharge the patient, or transfer the patient to a more appropriate medical facility. If you are discharged, you will receive discharge instructions (either written specifically for you or pre-printed) that explain your medications and other treatments. If medications are prescribed, you may receive a beginning dose if there are no pharmacies open in your area at that particular time. You will also be referred for follow-up care should your condition continue or worsen. You may need to be transferred if your condition is better treated at another institution. You may have to sign a consent form if your condition or mental state allows. The modern emergency department performs an important role in our society. It really is a marvelous invention that has saved countless lives. Hopefully, the information in this article will help ease your fears should you need the services of an emergency department in the future. For more information on emergency departments, medical conditions and related topics, check out the links on the next page.

• 英文

I belive it not responsible and fair to childrenand people should be carful. どう訳したらよいでしょうか? また I could not deal wwith it such a pressure. ~出来ない可能性があるとの訳でいいのでしょうか?

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いしたいです。

The researchers also looked at the data according to gender. After the researchers accounted for age, race, socioeconomic factors (education and income) and stroke risk factors, the results revealed that men who exercised at least four times a week still had a lower risk of stroke than men who exercised one to three times per week. In contrast, there was no association between frequency of exercise and stroke risk among women in the study. However, there was a trend towards a similar reduction in stroke risk for those who exercised one to three times a week and four or more times a week compared to those who were inactive. “This could be related to differences in the type, duration, and intensity of physical activity between men and women,” said Dr. Howard. “This could also be due to differences in the perception of what is intense physical activity enough to work up a sweat.” The results should encourage doctors to stress the importance of exercise when speaking with their patients, Dr. Howard said. “Physical inactivity is a major modifiable risk factor for stroke. This should be emphasized in routine physician check-ups along with general education about the benefits of exercise on stroke risk factors including high blood pressure, diabetes and being overweight or obese,” she said. The study suggests that men should consider exercising at least four times a week. REGARDS will continue to assess stroke risk factors to look for long-term patterns in the study population. “Findings from this study, including the current physical activity results, will ultimately help us to identify potential targets for immediate intervention as well as for future clinical trials aimed at preventing stroke and its consequences,” said Dr. Moy.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

翻訳機などは使わずに訳していただきたいです。 1.The parents were against the introduction of ID tags containing students' names, grades, and even photos. 2. A lazy student stood in front of his stern teacher and said, "I'm sorry. I could not get the homework done by the deadline." 3. James started at Mr. Yokota, not knowing what to say or to do. 4. A : You have to take chances in life. B : Talking of chances, I'd better go now. There's a chance I will miss my train. 5. Then, in 1912, the self - starter came into use. Suddenly, cars were as easy to start as electric fans. 6. For a plant to flourish, it must have a good supply of light, water, and minerals. 7. She couldn't help but laugh at the performance by the comedians. 8. My sister insisted on my solving the problem by himself. 9. A : What do you say to taking a taxi ? B : Sounds better than taking a bus. 10. Whether they agree or not, I carry out the plan. 11. It will be a while before I get used to the new computer. 12. Why did she give up trying, when she might have succeeded ? 13. Without American influence, Japanese culture would not be what it is today. 14. They spoke only English and French, neither of which she understood. 15. A : Which of these sweaters do you think I should buy ? B : Buy whicheveryou like. 16. We had to do without petrol during the fuel crisis. 17. They say that Japanese people are punctual by and large , judging from the fact that they can start their meetings in time. 18. She borrowed my bike and never gave it back. And what is more , she broke the lawnmower and then pretended she hadn't. 19. It never occurred to her that graduate school would be so difficult. 20. At first I thought he was shy, but then I discovered he was just not interested in other people. 21. She always stays calm. I've never seen her lose her temper. お手数をかけますが、よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いします!!

In almost every TV show about an emergency room you probably see an ambulance screeching to a stop with its lights flashing , a gurney being rushed through the corridors and emergency staff racing against time to save a person's kife with only seconds to spare. This scene is possible and occasionally happends , but most of he cases that a typical emergency department sees aren't so dramatic. Let's look at how an ordinary case goes through the normal flow of an emergency room. When patients arrive at the Emergency Department , they go to triage first. In triage , each patient's condition is prioritized , typically by a nurse. She puts the patient into one of three general categories. The categories are: ・Immediately life-threatening ・Urgent , but not immediately life-threatening ・Less urgent Categorizing patients is necessary so that someone with a life-threatening condition doesn't have to wait to get care. The triage nurse records the vital sugns (temperature , pulse , respiratory rate , and blood pressure). She also takes a brief history of the patient's current medical complaints , past medical problems , medications and allergies. From this information , the nurse can decide which triage category is suitable. Registration is the next stage in the ER process. A TV show rarely lets us see this part. It's not exciting , but it is very important. This is where the hospital collexts the patient's personal details and insurance information. Registration is needed to create a clear medical record so that the patient's medical history , lab tests , X-rays , etc. , will all be put on his or her medical chart. That chart can then be checked by doctors , nurses and other medical staff when necessary. Also , this information will be important for creating the hospital bill. If the patient has a life-threatening situation or arrives by ambulance , the registration stage might be done later at the beside. Finally , the patient comes to the exam room. The nurse has the person put on a patient gown so that an examination can be done properly. She might also collect a urine specimen at this time. After the nurse's tasks are fished , the emergency-medicine physician meets with the patient. The physician asks questions t create a more detailed medical history about the present illness , past medical problems , family history , social history , and also takes a close look at all the patient's physical systems. The physician then formulates a list of possible causes of the patient's symptoms. This is called a differential diagnosis. The most likely diagnosis is then determined by th patient's symptoms and the physical examination. If this stage is not enough to create a clear diagnosis , then further diagnostic testa are done.