• ベストアンサー

タイ人の方が書いた英文を訳してください・・

he's not handsome ka.he's not my boyfriend at this time.u will come to bangkok in october to see a doctor that's right. may be we will go to the sea together with gift & rat. do u remember them. i hope coz i like to go to the sea ka. Have a good day naka

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#141408
noname#141408
回答No.1

he's not handsome ka.he's not my boyfriend at this time. 彼はハンサムじゃない。(kaというのが不明です。仲間内での隠語か) 彼は今は自分の彼氏じゃない。 u will come to bangkok in october to see a doctor that's right. may be we will go to the sea together with gift & rat. do u remember them きみは10月に安心な医者に診てもらいにバンコクにくるんでしょ。 たぶん一緒にプレゼントをもって海にいくよね。(gift&ratで商品名か何かか?)覚えてるよね。 i hope coz i like to go to the sea ka. Have a good day naka (文法的におかしいが)海に行きたいな。 さよなら ナカ

関連するQ&A

• 英文を訳してください。

Does he refuse to go? I will tell you he shall go.

• 英文の間違い教えてください

英文の間違い教えてください。 間違いがない文もあるかもしれないんです。 1 He doesn't like anything or anyone that is not familiar to him. 2 I was about to enter the room,where she came out. 3 Whatever requests you make will be granted. 4 His house, for which he paid $1000 ten years ago, is now worth $4000. 5 Which he later admitted , it was stupid thing to go. よろしくお願いします!!

• of whichの使い方と文章確認をお願い致します

以下のような文章を作りたいのですが、of whichの使い方等、下の英文は間違ってはいないでしょうか?? 彼はそのギャラリー内に入ろうとしていますが、その中の(中に置いてある)絵画はまだ見れない事になっています。 (1)He will try to go inside of the gallery and paintings of which are not allowed to see yet. (2)He will try to go inside of the gallery, and its paintings are not allowed to see yet. どなたか宜しくおねがいいたします。

• If (仮定法) の答えをお願いします

質問 (A).... Rewrite the sentences. Use will or the simple present form of the verbs in parentheses. (1)If he (get) a better job, he (rent) a bigger apartment. 回答…If he gets a better job, he’ll rent a bigger apartment. (2)Justin (study) Spanish if he (go) to Venezuela. (3) Craig and Nicole (not go) on vacation if they (not save) enough money. (4)If Isabella (move) to the suburbs, she (take) the train to work every day. (5)If the weather (not be) nice, we (not go) to the mountains. (6)I (not buy) a car if I (not get) a new job. 《答え》 (2)Justin will study Spanish if he goes to Venezuela. (3)Craig and Nicole won’t go on vacation if they don’t save enough money. (4)If Isabella moves to the suburbs, she will take the train to work every day. (5)If the weather doesn't be nice, we won't go to the mountains. (6)I won’t buy a car, if I won't get a new job. 質問 (B).... Correct the sentences. (1)If won't get good grades, I won't go to college. (2)Bob doesn’t go on vacation this summer if he doesn’t get a cheap ticket. (3)What she will do if she doesn't finds her job? (4)Will be you happy if you get the job? 《答え》 (1)If I can't get good grade, I won't go to a college. (2)Bob won't go to a vacation this summer, If he can't get a cheap ticket. (3)What will she do if she doesn't finds her job? (4)Will you be happy, if you can get the job? 質問(A)の(2)~(6)/ 質問(B)の(1)~(4)の答えをチェックをお願いします。自信がありません。よろしくお願いします。

• この英文翻訳お願いします。(タイの方が書いた英文です)

こんにちは。分からない英文があり質問に参りました。 翻訳してほしい英文は I like ur HW, very creative but I still don't understand what you wrote about. haha ! Anyway .. I sent ur blog to one of my friends who can understand a little Japanese. He siad u're talking about ur HW and Thai person who sent something to u. Am I right? You know what?! I'm Thai also, so I can translate for u if you want. and I saw pictures in ur Photo book. I think you really love animals, Right? I like ur rabbits and ur dog, very cute :) P.S. may be sometimes u updated I cannot comment cuz now, my school was already opened. So I don't hv much time to surfing internet or even open my computer !! gotta go take care byez です。 私がタイについて話したことやうさぎや犬が好きということが書いてあるのはなんとなく分かるのですが、 I like ur HW,のurとHWの意味がわからないです。 他にもfor u というのも分かりませんでした。(もしかしてfor youのこと?) もし私の解釈が違うと向こうの人に申し訳ないので英語の全文翻訳宜しくお願いします。

• ”チケットが手に入った”の英文

ミュージカルチケットが手に入ったんだけど一緒にいきませんか? という英文はどのようになりますか?(チケットは知人からたまたまいただいたもので、フレンドリーな感じで友達を誘いたい。ちなみにチケットはいただきものなのでタダです。) 私なりの英訳 I got musical tickets from my friend since she will not able to go for it. Would you like to go with me?

• 英文を訳してください。

Does he refuse to go? I tell you he shall go.

• 英文の誤りを教えてください。

次の英文の誤りを直してください。 (1)Each of us have three children. (2)I have been to Europe three years ago. (3)I am looking forward to see you again. (4)"What language is spoken in Australia?" "It is English." (5)If it will be fine tomorrow, we will go on a picnic. これを解いてみると (1)Each→All (2)years ago→times (3)to see→seeing (4)spoken→speaking (5)will go→go になりますた。 でも、先生から間違っていると言われたのでどこが間違っているのか訂正も含めて教えてもらえませんんか。

• 正しい英文と誤文訂正

A. Mr. Jhonson got married in 1994 with that doctor's daughter. B. She seems she is more than thirty years old. C. I asked for him not to make the error again. D. He ran to the station, but he could not catch the train. この中で正しいのは、Dだと思うのですが、他の選択肢の誤りを直していただきたいと思います。 まずAは、withをtoに直す。Bはshe isが不要、Cはforが不要だと思うのですが、どうでしょうか?

• これらの英文の訳をお願いします。

1. Quite a few Japanese tourists go to see the cherry blossoms at Washington's National Cherry Blossom Festival. 2. It was shocking for Mary to learn that her bike had been stolen. 3. The football game on TV made me so excited that I could not remain seated. 4. This noise is so annoying. I can't stand it. 5. I'm tired. I think I will go to bed. Working at a festival is an exhausting job.