メール英文の日本語翻訳依頼とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • フジテレビで放送された「熱血教師SP1」を見た方からのメール翻訳依頼
  • 依頼者はドキュメンタリードラマの内容に興味があり、特に主人公との会話に関心がある
  • 依頼者は主人公の学校での生活を見ているだけで怖くなり、彼との会話内容に興味がある
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

メール英文の日本語翻訳をお願いいたします。0322

メール英文の日本語翻訳をお願いいたします。0322 今月フジテレビで放送された「熱血教師SP1」を見た方からメールを頂きました。すみませんが翻訳お願いします。 「熱血教師SP1」参考URL http://www.fujitv.co.jp/fujitv/news/pub_2010/100304-043.html May i ask u the info about her last sp documentary drama? I've just watched it but only the part she watchs the footage of his life in school. It doesnt have the part that she came to talk to him. Do u mind to tell me how the hell what she talked to him? I'm interested to know b/c that boy's not normal. He's kind of crazy. Sorry but he alr scare the hell out of me by just watching his life in school.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • lis385t
  • ベストアンサー率51% (219/429)
回答No.1

彼女のこの前の特別番組についてお聞きします。ちょうど彼女が彼の学校生活の足跡を追った部分を見終わったところです。しかし彼女が彼に話しかける部分がありませんでした。彼女が彼と何を話したか教えてもらえませんか?彼はちょっと普通じゃないようで、興味があります。彼の学校生活を見た時点で、私はかなり衝撃を受けていますが、よろしく。 u=you, b/c=because, alr=already などなど。

yos-hiro
質問者

お礼

翻訳ありがとうございます。 b/c=because, alr=already とは全く分かりませんでした。 流れるような翻訳ありがとうございました。 日本に住む外国人は、この番組に興味を持ったみたいです。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

彼女最後のドーキュメンタリー・ドラマについて、情報を下さいませんか?今見たのですが、彼女が彼の学校での生活のフィルムを見る場面だけです。彼女が彼に話しに来る場面はありません。(あるいは、見ていません)  一体彼女が何を話したのか教えてくれませんか?私はあの少年が通常ではないので興味があります。彼は一種の気違いです。済みませんが、彼の学校での生活を見ただけで、その雰囲気に恐怖を感じます。 (b/c は、ネットで使う because の略号です、この番組を見ていないので間違っていたらごめんなさい、終わりから2行目の he は the の間違いとして訳しました)

yos-hiro
質問者

お礼

いつもお世話になっております。 今回も、翻訳ありがとうございました。 No.1の方も書いておられますが、英語のネット用語は難しいです。 本当にありがとうございます。 日本に住む外国人は、この番組に興味を持ったようです。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳

以下の翻訳をお願いします One who travels hopefully in life knows where he wants to be and what he wants to do, but quite never arrives. Yet the pursuit of things may bring him more pleasure than would the victory. He will enjoy a wide experience of life, the highs and the lows, the wealth and the poverty, life riches tapestry of experience but he has not realized that it is the journey for him that counts, not the success or failure at the end of it. He is free with his gains, and can be lavish and prodigal, can throw himself totally into everything he becomes involved He is not extreme so much as whole hearted in things, he has no moderation. He is irascible, yet kind. He gives advice and wisdom and the benefit of his experience to those who are more expert or aught to know better than him. He has a kind of shrewd cleverness, A good judge of things as they are. And an intuitive knowledge of how to manipulate things to his own advantage in life.

• 次の英文を日本語訳していただきたいです。

I'd like to talk about my country. I'm surprised to learn that he was born in Australia. I like him as a friend , but not as aleader. She goes swimming every day to be in good shape. The writer has his own special way of writing. よろしくおねがいします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いしたいです

以下の文章を翻訳お願いします He has a negative side that is proud and sullen. Too proud to admit when his ambitions are falling or brining ruin on him. He struggles on, but not stupidly or blindly. He try’s to salvage himself, help himself. He admits to himself he is going down, but not to others. One who harbors jealousies and can be sometimes spiteful. Quick tempered, but not so much with people, it is more when everything goes badly or goes wrong, or when he makes mistakes. He gets angry at objects, situations, may slam the door, or slam things down. The incompetence of others also angers or irritates him. He can become unapproachable and lonely when angry. He brings many troubles on himself by this. One who has both good an evil fortunes. An interest in the history of times and places and the making of new chapters in the destiny of his life. His circumstance have made his life not a fixed one. and he will have encountered many interesting changes of friends partners, work and environments before he finally settles down. He is generous to those close or those he wants to impress. but sometimes wasteful, buys foolish possessions, that belong to some impractical ideal in his head. Or is impulsively foolish at a time when he has little to be impulsive with..

• 英文を日本語に翻訳してください!

次の英文をラフな感じの日本語に翻訳していただけませんか? お手数をおかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。 Surveying flooding in Fenton MO on 12-30-15 where the Meramec river is at a historic all time high crest near 44ft. I saw this little guy jump and try to swim for a bigger tree for safety but the current was just too strong. You can see him jump from the tree in front of me and start swimming but the current was quickly pulling him downstream. I know squirrels don't understand english but I couldn't help but yell out some すみませんが、どうぞ宜しくお願いします!

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してほしいです!

こんばんは。 英語がとても苦手なのでいくつかの文を日本語に翻訳してほしいです。 Sukhe=スーホ(人物) (1)Sukhe said,"I found him! He has no mother.  I was afraid that the wolves might eat him." (2)The king shouted,"Quick! Catch him――or kill him!" 命令文 (3)But when he got on the horse,it threw the king to the ground and ran away like the wind. (4)But Sukhe answered,"I came to join the race,not to sell my  horse." 4つもすいません! お願いします。

• 日本語に訳してください

翻訳をお願いします。 He has very few characteristic mannerisms of his own. Little to draw attention to himself... He is absent minded indolent and low spirited in the mornings. His energy levels fluctuate with his mood. He has a stiffness in posture of the back on rising from his seat, but he has no particular characteristics mannerisms to describe. He rubs or scratches the ear occasionally. May move his feet for no reason. But no habitual mannerisms. He does not exhibit much outer self confidence or command in his manner, that’s not to say he doesn’t have it, just it doesn’t show. But he has a kind of muted quite refinement about him, and is generally well disposed towards others. He is never offensive or unapproachable in manner. He is more unobtrusive Kindly when approached. He stays on the edges and doesn't exert himself. He often gives the impression of being mentally else where, of not paying attention to the moment, not very focused.. There is little to draw attention to him. So with his quite demeanor, he tends to blend into the background.

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

A lonely, old fisherman sets out daily in his small boat to fish in the Gulf Stream off Cuba. He has gone 84 days without catching anything. Around noon, his fishing line is tugged in his hand. The weight of the fish is incredible. The huge fish dives deep, and pulls the boat further and further from land. The old fisherman begins to talk to the fish he cannot see. " I really like you. I respect you. " The fish keeps swimming deep in the water. On the second day since hooking the fish, the old fisherman eats his fill of raw tuna. Suddenly, in front of the boat, the fish surfaces. It has a long, pointed upper jaw...it's a gigantic marlin. " This fish is my friend. But I must kill it. " The old man's happiness is to kill the fish that has become as close as a brother to him. On the third day, the sun rises. The old man is practically dizzy with exhaustion. With his remaining strength, he harpoons the fish, which seems to weigh more than 1500 pounds. He ropes the dead fish to the side of his small boat, and begins his trip home. Sharks attack his fish all along the route home. At last, he manages to get back to port that night. Nothing remains of the gigantic marlin but the skeleton and tail. So runs the story of Ernest Hemingway's (1899-1961) classic tale, The Old Man and The Sea.

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Oh (angry) I don't like that It's good to see that your stalker is calming down Why does he stalk you of all people←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 長文を日本語に訳してください!(1)

よくわからないので、よろしくお願いします。  When I was a very small boy I was made to learn by heart certain of the fables of La Fontaine, and the moral of each was carefully explained to me. Among those I learnt was The Ant and the Grasshopper, which is devised to bring home to the young the useful lesson that in an imperfect world industry is rewarded and giddiness punished. In this admirable fable (I apologize for telling something which everyone is politely, but inexactly, supposed to know) the ant spends a laborious summer gathering its winter store, which the grasshopper sits on a blade of grass singing to the sun. Winter comes and the ant is comfortably provided for, but the grasshopper has an empty larder : he goes to the ant and begs for a little food. Then the ant gives him her classic answer : 'What were you doing in the summer time?' 'Saving your presence, I sang, I sang all days, all night.' 'You sang. Why, then go and dance.' I could not help thinking of this fable when the other day I saw George Ramsay lunching by himself in a restaurant. I never saw anyone wear an expression of such deep gloom. He was staring into space. He looked as though the burden of the whole world sat on his shoulder. I was sorry for him : I suspected at once that his unfortunate brother had been causing trouble again. I went up to him and held out my hand. 'How are you?' I asked. 'I am not in hilarious spirits,' he answered. 'Is it Tom again?' He sighed. 'Yes, it is Tom again.' 'Why don't you chuck him?You've done everything in the world for him. You must know by now that he's quite useless.' I suppose every family has a black sheep. Tom had been a sore trial to his for twenty years. He had begun life decently enough: he went into business, married, had two children. The Ramsays were perfectly respectable people and there was every reason to suppose that Tom Ramsay would have a useful and honourable career. But one day, without warning, he announced that he didn't like work and that he wasn't suited for marriage. He wanted to enjoy himself. He would listen to no expostulations. He left his wife and his office. He had a little money and he spent two happy years in the various capitals of Europe. Rumours of his doings reached his relations from time to time and they were profoundly shocked. He certainly had a very good time. They shook their heads and asked what would happen when his money was spent. They soon found out: he borrowed. He was charming and unscrupulous. I have never met anyone to whom it was more difficult to refuse a loan. He made a steady income from his friends and he made friends easily. But he always said that the money you spent on necessities was boring; the money that was amusing to spend was the money you spent on luxuries. For this he depended on his brother George. He did not waste his charm on him. George was a serious man and insensible to such enticements. George was respectable. Once or twice he fell to Tom's promises of amendment and gave him considerable sums in order that he might make a fresh start. On these Tom bought a motor-car and some very nice jewellery. But when circumstances forced George to realize that his brother would never settle down and he washed his hands of him, Tom, without a qualm, began to blackmail him. It was not very nice for a respectable lawyer to find his brother shaking cocktails behind the bar of his favourite restaurant or to see him waiting on the boxseat of a taxi outside his club. Tom said that to serve in a bar or to drive a taxi was a perfectly decent occupation, but if George could oblige him with a couple of hundred pounds he didn't mind for the honour of the family giving it up. George paid.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

He counted how long he could hold his breath. Each day he improved his time. Even back at home he timed himself by the clock, and was proud to find he could hold his breath for two minutes. The authority of the clock brought close the adventure that was so important to him. The day after tomorrow, his mother reminded him casually one morning, they must go home. He swam straight out to the rock and looked down into the water. This was the moment when he would try. If he did not do it now, he never would. He filled his lungs, started to count, and dived to the bottom. He was soon inside the dark, narrow hole. The water pushed him up against the roof. The roof was sharp and hurt his back. He pulled himself along with his hands — fast, fast. His head knocked against something; a sharp pain dizzied him. He counted: one hundred… one hundred and fifteen. The hole had widened! He gave himself a kick forward and swam as fast as he could. He lost track of time and said one hundred and fifteen to himself again. Then he saw light. Victory filled him. His hands, reaching forward, met nothing; and his feet propelled him out into the open sea. He floated to the surface, pulled himself up onto the rock and lay face down, catching his breath. After a time he felt better and sat up. Then he swam to shore and climbed slowly up the path to the house. His mother came to meet him, smiling. “Have a nice time?” she asked. “Oh, yes, thank you,” he said. “How did you cut your head?” “Oh, I just cut it.” They sat down to lunch together. “Mom,” he said, “I can hold my breath for two minutes — three minutes.” “Can you, darling?” she said. “Well, you shouldn’t overdo it. You look a bit pale. I don’t think you ought to swim any more today.” She was ready for a battle of wills, but he gave in at once. It was no longer of the least importance to go to the bay.