• ベストアンサー
  • 暇なときにでも

メール英文の日本語翻訳をお願いいたします。0322

メール英文の日本語翻訳をお願いいたします。0322 今月フジテレビで放送された「熱血教師SP1」を見た方からメールを頂きました。すみませんが翻訳お願いします。 「熱血教師SP1」参考URL http://www.fujitv.co.jp/fujitv/news/pub_2010/100304-043.html May i ask u the info about her last sp documentary drama? I've just watched it but only the part she watchs the footage of his life in school. It doesnt have the part that she came to talk to him. Do u mind to tell me how the hell what she talked to him? I'm interested to know b/c that boy's not normal. He's kind of crazy. Sorry but he alr scare the hell out of me by just watching his life in school.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • 閲覧数29
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • lis385t
  • ベストアンサー率51% (219/429)

彼女のこの前の特別番組についてお聞きします。ちょうど彼女が彼の学校生活の足跡を追った部分を見終わったところです。しかし彼女が彼に話しかける部分がありませんでした。彼女が彼と何を話したか教えてもらえませんか?彼はちょっと普通じゃないようで、興味があります。彼の学校生活を見た時点で、私はかなり衝撃を受けていますが、よろしく。 u=you, b/c=because, alr=already などなど。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

翻訳ありがとうございます。 b/c=because, alr=already とは全く分かりませんでした。 流れるような翻訳ありがとうございました。 日本に住む外国人は、この番組に興味を持ったみたいです。

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.2
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15293/33006)

彼女最後のドーキュメンタリー・ドラマについて、情報を下さいませんか?今見たのですが、彼女が彼の学校での生活のフィルムを見る場面だけです。彼女が彼に話しに来る場面はありません。(あるいは、見ていません)  一体彼女が何を話したのか教えてくれませんか?私はあの少年が通常ではないので興味があります。彼は一種の気違いです。済みませんが、彼の学校での生活を見ただけで、その雰囲気に恐怖を感じます。 (b/c は、ネットで使う because の略号です、この番組を見ていないので間違っていたらごめんなさい、終わりから2行目の he は the の間違いとして訳しました)

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

いつもお世話になっております。 今回も、翻訳ありがとうございました。 No.1の方も書いておられますが、英語のネット用語は難しいです。 本当にありがとうございます。 日本に住む外国人は、この番組に興味を持ったようです。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分ですので、中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Prone to talk in his sleep and cry out. poor eye sight, sick after eating. Motions sickness. or some impediment to health a childhood affliction that made life gloomy for a time, and was like a hard cross to bear. But he persevered through it and the main part of his childhood was good. His family were brusque and uncultivated, their education was from the hard school of life, not fine colleges but they were good hearted, somewhat quarrelsome, wasting their energies and wealth.

• 英文を日本語に翻訳してください!

次の英文をラフな感じの日本語に翻訳していただけませんか? お手数をおかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。 Surveying flooding in Fenton MO on 12-30-15 where the Meramec river is at a historic all time high crest near 44ft. I saw this little guy jump and try to swim for a bigger tree for safety but the current was just too strong. You can see him jump from the tree in front of me and start swimming but the current was quickly pulling him downstream. I know squirrels don't understand english but I couldn't help but yell out some すみませんが、どうぞ宜しくお願いします!

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします

以下の英文を日本語に翻訳して頂けないでしょうか。 解説をつけて頂けるとたすかります。 1.I'd distinctly sensed these contradictions from the very firs and couldn't for the life of me understand how the others could be so blind to them. 2.His talk seemed all too incredible at the time , but in actual practice it really did prove remarkably easy.

• 翻訳をお願いします

英文の翻訳をお願いしたいです。 ポイントとなりそうなとこなど、解説を付けていただければありがたいです。 もちろん翻訳だけでもお願いしたいです。 1.It'd been ages sind I'd seen her laugh, even if it lasted only for that one brief instant. 2.Headed up the hill to ochanomizu. 3.Death exists not as the opposite of life but as a part of it. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

HMS Hampshire was one of six Devonshire-class armoured cruisers built for the Royal Navy in the first decade of the 20th century. She was assigned to the 1st Cruiser Squadron of the Channel Fleet upon completion. After a refit she was assigned to the reserve Third Fleet in 1909 before going to the Mediterranean Fleet in 1911. She was transferred to the China Station in 1912 and remained there until the start of World War I in August 1914. The ship hunted for German commerce raiders until she was transferred to the Grand Fleet at the end of 1914. She was assigned to the 7th Cruiser Squadron upon her return home. She was transferred to the 2nd Cruiser Squadron in 1916 and was present at the Battle of Jutland. Several days later she was sailing to Russia, carrying the Secretary of State for War, Field Marshal Lord Kitchener, when she is believed to have struck a mine laid by a German submarine. She sank with heavy loss of life, including Kitchener and his staff. Rumours later circulated of German spies and sabotage being involved in the sinking. Her wreck is listed under the Protection of Military Remains Act, though part was later illegally salvaged. Several films have been made exploring the circumstances of her loss.

• 英文の翻訳

以下の翻訳をお願いします One who travels hopefully in life knows where he wants to be and what he wants to do, but quite never arrives. Yet the pursuit of things may bring him more pleasure than would the victory. He will enjoy a wide experience of life, the highs and the lows, the wealth and the poverty, life riches tapestry of experience but he has not realized that it is the journey for him that counts, not the success or failure at the end of it. He is free with his gains, and can be lavish and prodigal, can throw himself totally into everything he becomes involved He is not extreme so much as whole hearted in things, he has no moderation. He is irascible, yet kind. He gives advice and wisdom and the benefit of his experience to those who are more expert or aught to know better than him. He has a kind of shrewd cleverness, A good judge of things as they are. And an intuitive knowledge of how to manipulate things to his own advantage in life.

• 次の英文を日本語訳していただきたいです。

I'd like to talk about my country. I'm surprised to learn that he was born in Australia. I like him as a friend , but not as aleader. She goes swimming every day to be in good shape. The writer has his own special way of writing. よろしくおねがいします。

• 日本語翻訳をお願いします。

The ship's passenger accommodation was spread across six decks; from the top deck down to the waterline they were Boat Deck (A Deck), the Promenade Deck (B Deck), the Shelter Deck (C Deck), the Upper Deck (D Deck), the Main Deck (E Deck) and the Lower Deck (F Deck), with each of the three passenger classes being allotted their own space on the ship. As seen aboard all passenger liners of the era, first-, second- and third-class passengers were strictly segregated from one another. According to her original configuration in 1907, she was designed to carry 2,198 passengers and 827 crew members. The Cunard Line prided itself with a record for passenger satisfaction. Lusitania's first-class accommodation was in the centre section of the ship on the five uppermost decks, mostly concentrated between the first and fourth funnels. When fully booked, Lusitania could cater to 552 first-class passengers. In common with all major liners of the period, Lusitania's first-class interiors were decorated with a mélange of historical styles. The first-class dining saloon was the grandest of the ship's public rooms; arranged over two decks with an open circular well at its centre and crowned by an elaborate dome measuring 29 feet (8.8 m), decorated with frescos in the style of François Boucher, it was elegantly realised throughout in the neoclassical Louis XVI style. The lower floor measuring 85 feet (26 m) could seat 323, with a further 147 on the 65-foot (20 m) upper floor. The walls were finished with white and gilt carved mahogany panels, with Corinthian decorated columns which were required to support the floor above. The one concession to seaborne life was that furniture was bolted to the floor, meaning passengers could not rearrange their seating for their personal convenience. All other first-class public rooms were situated on the boat deck and comprised a lounge, reading and writing room, smoking room and veranda café. The last was an innovation on a Cunard liner and, in warm weather, one side of the café could be opened up to give the impression of sitting outdoors. This would have been a rarely used feature given the often inclement weather of the North Atlantic. The first-class lounge was decorated in Georgian style with inlaid mahogany panels surrounding a jade green carpet with a yellow floral pattern, measuring overall 68 feet (21 m). It had a barrel vaulted skylight rising to 20 feet (6.1 m) with stained glass windows each representing one month of the year.

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分になりますので、 内容が中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 His schooldays have memories. He used to climb the school wall.. He was a daring pupil, strong and fit physically, devoted to his mother, lean talkative and whimsical at school. His appearance was as much girlish as boyish but he did not lack bravado and childish courage. He had some sickness and few enemies there but nothing of note. His education was begun in poor circles or with considerable hardship. Or else the finance and upkeep of his school, and educational expenses, his books, and pencils and school requirements depended on someone else's good will.

• 短い英文です。翻訳お願いいたします。

you know you're attached to someone when you've gotten so used to talking to them on a daily basis and they've become a part of your happiness. but when you guys don't talk it's like a part of you is gone and you just started to miss them uncontrollably. 様々な訳し方があるように思いますので、いろんな方の解釈をお聞きしたいです。 よろしくお願いします!